Out of sesson rain dance

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka was look foward to seeing if it would snow here but for now she would enjoy the rain. In her mind there was a fast sort of walz going on and Zazuka was spinning letting the rain soke her to the bone. A lot of people where worryed about the out come of exams but Zazuka knew she did her best and all there was left to do was wait and see what her best was good for. Zazuka laughed to herself as the rain pored, washing away whatever doubt there was left in her mind.

Andromeda had watched the rain from her dorm beating against the window pane. She had a sudden longing for Ireland though New Zealand was beautifully green anyway, it just wasn't the same. Deciding to go and have a run about like she would have back home, Andromeda slipped on her trainers and ran down the 7 floors to get outside.
It felt great to be outside as the rain bucketed down about her, she began to jog at first and then not sure where she was running too picked up her pace and ran as fast as she could. Andromeda made it to the lakefront and laughed when she saw her friend there dancing.
"Zuka!" she called to her over the rain, running over to where her friend was.
"Hey!" she smiled, soaked and matted to the bone but so not caring, "besides doing an awesome raindance what are you up to?"

Zazuka looked bakc a ther friend and smiled. "Finally cracking after three days of exams? No I'm kidding, I just thought I could do something like this even I said I would only dance in the rain once a year." She said smileing then taking letting the rain fall into her cupped hands. She splashed it on to her face making a little pailer than it should have been because of the cold.

Andromeda laughed, "I love the rain I forgot what it felt just to run or do anything in it!"
She held her head up in the direction of the falling rain letting it patter on to her face. She loved the feel of it, always had and always would!

"How do you think exams went then? You ok with them?" she smiled at Z.

Zazuka nodded. "I did my best and that's all they can ask for really. I expect EE's at the very least." Zazuka said. "How are your exams?" She asked though what she really wanted to ask was how was her fist full moon but thought better about that. There was no way Andy would want to talk to her about that.

Ellie had been sitting in the Great Hall eating, when finishing off decided to go outside for a little stroll. Walking out the big doors she realised it was raining, but she didnt care! She had only been walking for about 5 minutes but was already soaking wet! Oh well she though, might aswell go in for a swim then Taking off her cloak and sitting it down on the grass she dived in the lake, wearing her jeans, polo neck and trainers.
She was just swimming about, enjoying how free she felt under water, like flying, when se heard to voices. Popping her head up she noticed Andy and a girl she had never met before. "Hey" She said smiling, thinking about how silly she must look, swimming in the rain!

"There is no way you're going to get EE's girl straight out big fat 'O's more like!" she told her, beginning to kick about in a puddle of rain water, "I think I did ok!"
Andromeda had told her when a familiar voice popped up from the lake of all places.
"Ellie?" she asked disbelievingly, "What are you doing swimming in the rain and in your clothes?"

Zazuka laughed. "Swimming in the lake instead of out here. And the's not a bad idea any way." Zazuka said running twords the lake and jumping in. She came back up with a splash and held out a hand to the new girl. "Zazuka Bones how are you?" She said cheerly.

Ellie laughed at Andys response, "Well i figured i was wet anyway, so why not" She said, shrugging a little.

Ellie watched and laughed as the girl she didnt know took a run and jumped into the lake.
"Ellie sparks, im brilliant, you?" She asked Zazuka in reply, grinning as she shook her hand.

Zazuka laughed. "Great now that exams are over for me." She said with the brightest smile. "Come one Andy the water is actually warmer than out there." She said with a laugh. This had been her first time swiming in the school lake for being carful of the giant squid.

Zazuka pursed her lips playfuly. "What's the matter afraid you'll get labled a nut job too?" She asked as if to dare her.

"Oh don't worry people know I'm one but there is a certain difference between the type of nut job that swims in the rain and those that don't!" she laughed, starting to shiver a little now as the cold rain seeped through her. She felt like her very bones were frozen solid by it. Soon she knew she would start to sneeze and would have to go to her uncle as there was no way she was missing the commonroom party over a silly cold!

Ellie laughed then thinking, smiled slyly. Turning around she winked at Zazuka then said, "Andy, i want out now, can you help me" Holding a hand out of the water hoping that Andy would take it and that her plan would work!

Zazuka knew what Ellie was about to do and there a part of her that wanted to stop her from doing it but there was an other that thought it would be so funny. If of course Ellie could manage to match Andy's stringhth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back