Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
The end of the year was near and Vincent wanted to make something of it if he could. However, there was just nothing to do. Exams were coming up and he knew that he was already going to fail them, so he did need to study. He just wanted to do something fun for once. Good thing the was a person on his mind. Vivian. He had seen the fourth year around the school. They said hi here and there, but Vincent wanted more. He wanted to get to know the kid. He wanted to know secrets and everything personal about the guy. Why? Because that was what Vincent liked. Right now he was holding the guy's wrist as he led him to the Abandoned Classroom. Once he got to the room, he lead Vivian in and shut the door. "Sorry for all the theartrics." he apologized.

Vivian had barely paid attention to anything going on around him the last couple of weeks. He felt... weak, and cruel, and he was constantly afraid of seeing the boy whose heart Tristan had broken again. Whose heart he had broken. The guilt inside him felt at constant war with his abject terror at the thought of being truly alone without Tristan, and he never felt truly settled, always lost in restless, uncomfortable thought. Which was why it had been such a shock to feel someone grip him by the wrist and drag him away to an empty room. Even if Vivian hadn't recognised Vincent, he was hardly the type to protest, but as it was he was mostly curious about what the older boy wanted to talk to him about, and eager for the distraction from his own woes. Once they were alone Vivian shook his head awkwardly to the older boy's apology. "It's fine..." He said uncertainly, glancing around. "Why are we here?"

Vincent shrugged and sat on top of on of the desks. "I just wanted to talk. We haven't gotten the chance to reconnect since we saw each other." In other words he had missed the kid, but he'd never admit that out loud. For a few minutes Vincent looked around awkwardly, trying to figure out a way to make himself look less sketchy. He looked back at Vivian and smiled with some added charm. "Have you had any troubles lately? You seem to be a bit out of it." he asked as if he genuinely cared. "Or is it just because of exams?" he asked a follow up question.

Vivian wasn't sure what he had expected Vincent to want from him, but just a chat definitely wouldn't have made the list. It was a little confusing, but mostly flattering, and he nodded, leaning on a desk awkwardly. "Oh... that makes sense." Dragging him off to an empty room for a simple catch up seemed a little extreme, but Vivian could accept that. His stomach twisted when Vincent asked how he was. The one bonus of not really having many friends outside of Tristan was that he hadn't had to make up any kind of excuse for his unrest the last few weeks. "Oh... I'm sorry." He hesitated, trying to think of a vague enough way to phrase it. "I've been having some troubles with my best friend, that's all." That summed things up well enough. Whatever else they were, Tristan was still his best friend, and they were certainly having troubles right now. "How, um... how have you been?" Vivian added quickly, trying to change the subject before Vincent asked any more pressing questions about Tristan.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry for how bad this is. My muse for vinny has been waning.

Vincent listened as Vivian spoke and was not pleased. He wasn't opening up, and his charms did not seem to be working much either. Why was this kid so shy? He was just going to have to work a bit harder, which he did not mind. When Vivian asked how Vincent was he dramatically fell on the table. "My life has been so boring! Everyone I know is prepping for exams, and here I am bored out of my mind while being okay with being a failure in life!" he exclaimed with all the drama he could muster up. However, the desk was dusty, so he quickly sat back up and dusted himself off. "But tell me more about this friend trouble. I could help you out. Did you know I have like seven siblings, so I am very good at problem solving." he told him confidently.

Vivian was startled by Vincent's sudden outburst, jumping slightly. "Oh... I'm... sure you're not a failure?" Vivian answered nervously, not sure what to say. He was reminded of how bizarre his meeting with Vincent had been. He felt strangely drawn to the other boy, but once he was around him he had no idea what to say or do. Vincent's questions about Vivian's friend startled him more and he panicked slightly, trying to figure out how to describe what had happened, without describing it at all. "Er, well..." He started, glancing around nervously. "My friend was seeing someone, but, um, he accidentally kissed someone else in front of them, and... now they aren't together anymore." It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't a good explanation either. He thought of saying something about how torn he was, how difficult it was to know what was right and wrong when it came to Tristan, but there was no elegant way to say it. Talking never came easily to Vivian the way it did to Tristan. Maybe instead of rueing the other boy he should be trying to emulate Tristan instead. Everything seemed fine to Tristan, so surely acting like Tristan would help in some fashion. Trying and failing to take on more casual posture, Vivian gave Vincent a smile he was fairly sure was far more uncertain than he intended. "But that's not why you wanted to talk to me, is it?" The words sounded much clumsier coming out of his mouth than they would have coming from Tristan's, he was sure, but they were out there now, and there was nothing to be done but see how Vincent reacted.

Vincent shrugged. "My dad thinks that I am one, but since I am the youngest, most of my family understands why I am the way that I am." he said simply. It was as if everything wrong he did was okay because he was the youngest sibling who did know any better. Jazmine was always defending Vinny in front of Concord when he occasionally came to try and take him back home. But that quickly left his mind when Vivian began to talk about what was bothering him. Ah. That was a sticky situation, but situation s like these did not mean much to Vincent. "You never accidentally kiss someone. You kiss people who you want to kiss. Kissing is rarely an accident." he explained. Vincent enjoyed kissing and kissing was just a very fun endeavor overall. It showed a lot about a person. At Vivian's next question Vincent was surprised at how clumsy the boy was at flirting. He jumped off the table and got closer to Vivian. "Maybe I want to show you that there is no such thing as an accident." he said. He gently took a hold of Vivian's chin with his index finger and thumb, pulling the guy closer to him before giving him a teasing peck on the lips, his charm going out of control. It was when his emotions were like this that he could not help but let the veela in his blood take over. He looked at Vivian seriously in the eyes. "Was it you that he kissed?" he asked smoothly. "If so, I can understand why he did it.You're kind of irresistible." he commented before he moved back, letting go of the boy's chin.

Vivian listened, a little surprised at Vincent opening up about his home life. He wasn't sure what to say, but luckily he was quickly distracted, by Vincent asking about Vivian's own problems. He was still trying to figure out what to say when Vincent started moving towards him. There was something about how the other boy moved. Vivian felt his heart racing as Vincent approached, amazed at how well acting like Tristan seemed to work. Vincent being closer was great enough, but a moment later Vivian felt soft lips against his own, and he kissed back, heart sinking at how brief the kiss had been. With Vincent this close it was almost impossible to think. He nodded in response to Vincent's question, still dazed. What could be wrong with telling Vincent? He would tell Vincent anything. The boy's next comment made him smile slightly, face flushing. "You're one to talk about being irresistible..." He said a little shakily, leaning slightly after Vincent when he moved away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back