Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
briar was not one to attend the school ball, last year she had spent the evening not attending the ball and out in the grounds not socializing. but this year she had decided to try and conform to social norms. she had found a fairly decent dress and dressed as best as she could and washed and brushed her hair so that the auburn hair fell in curls around her back. she walked over to the refreshment table and poured herself a drink and watched as the other students looked like stars as they praided around the hall.

Isobel was attending the yule ball this year, it was her chance getting out of the dungeon for a couple hours. Most of the time she stayed in the Dungeon away from those who didn't deserve to be near her. Isobel was still hot headed and ignorant at time. Yes she had left the dark elites but she was still Isobel. If she was in Slytherin, a Slytherin she will act even if it meant bullying her sister Laura who's in Ravenclaw. Walking into the great hall dress in something simple, a black dress with a white ribbon tied as a belt she notice a girl standing near the refreshment who seemed about her age."Well looks like they let the freaks out tonight too, hello there" she spoke harshly at the girl, her hair caressing at her side as Isobel presented her with her famous grin.

Briar looked around as a girl who she thought was her age came up behind her "I know I'm a freak, but at least I havnt escaped from a mental institution like you have. she smiled half sweetly and half mockingly at the girl. "so who do I need to tell st mungos has escaped?"she asked the girl knowing that was the medical healing place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back