Out of her box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
I am sure that most of you know Eden Silverback or at least heard of her. If not I am going to pretend that I didn't hear that. Eden as of right now married to Alexander Silverback but he has gone searching for dark objects and hasn't been heard from in such a long time that he is presumed dead. Now Eden is a very successful witch. Owner of the Silver Snake part of that Scitorari (Not that anyone outside of that group knows that.) She's a Seer and just an all around bady. She does have two kids that she keeps hidden away from anyone outside of family so don't worry about them.

Now the fun part Eden is very much in love with someone but they are locked away in Azkaban and they may never get out so Eden has hardened her heart to love. So shes not looking for love shes looking for someone to keep her company.

Links to her info are below everything needs to be updated and I will be getting around to that sooner or later.

Background

Character Relationships

Character and Roleplay Development

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back