Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby got ready in the common room with her new top and converses and waited by the window for Arisa. She had asked her to go to Brightstone with her to get presents for her friends up-coming and past, birthdays.

"Hey Libby" Arisa asid seeing her friend "ready to go?" She asked with a smile. Arisa loved shoping one of her fave pass times. She was wearing a pink tank top and a black leather jacket with jeans, one of her faveriot shoping outfits.

Libby smiled as she saw Arisa. "Hi. Yup you?" she said, grabbing her bag off the chair and heading for the door. "Do you mind if we go to the quidditch shop first?" she wondered. She really needed to get something from there.

"I dont mind at all" She said with a grin "What do you think you might get Sam?" Arisa asked. She hadnt met Sam yet but she had heard stuff about him he seemed nice.

"Im not sure, although like me he loves quidditch, i know that" she said poking out her tongue. "Maybe a photo of the team? Or some quidditch "stuff"" she said, not really sure what she would get, but some sort of gear.

"That would be a good present" Arisa said wondering if she would be any help considering she knew nothing about the sport.

"I hope so" she said. The cool air ran through her hair and she shivered, not with the cold but with relaxation. "When's your birthday?" she asked realizing she didn't know.

"April 24th" Arisa replied "whens yours?" She asked curiously, the only birthday she knew was Ari's and that had just happened.

Libby smiled, "Cool! April 15th" she said. Everyone exept Larissa she knew's birthday was April. It was creepy. "Here we go" she said, suprizing herself they were already there. She entered the quidditch shop and looked around. "Woah." There were shelves stack high with brooms, books, magazines and equipment.

"wow" Arisa said looking all around. She saw the brooms and decided to go look "Mind if i look at these for a bit?" Arisa asked going over to see the brooms.

Libby nodded, "Sure". She needed a new broom and had the same one since she was eight, but it could wait. Now she wanted to get something for Sam. "Do you fly much?" she asked Arisa.

"Um no, besides lessons and when we played never" Arisa said looking over the brooms "Im terrified of hights" Arisa said blushing.

Libby got distracted from the quidditch things when Arisa said she was scared of heights. "Really? You were really brave to play earlier then!" she said. That'll be why she was a bit unsteady to start with she thought.

(lol that sounds weird as its happening atm :p )

"Well i wanted to know what the big deal was, everyone seems to like it so much" Arisa said thinking of all the muggle sports she had played when she was younger they were pretty fun. "Have you ever played and muggle sports?" Arisa asked.

( lol i know )

"Who else likes it?" she asked, she only knew of Sam and Jenna. "I played Badminton and Netball. Not very good at ether though. How about you?" she asked. In the corner of her eyes she saw a t-shirt with a snapshot of a team on the front, and Libby checked which team it was. She glanced back up to Arisa, "Sorry, carry on" she apologized for interrupting.

"Its ok, i play soccer and badminton" Arisa said thinking quiditch is a little like soccer. She saw Libby looking at a shirt "what team is that?" Arisa asked looking at the picture. "do you think sam would like it?"

((do you know which team he likes? i think its the chudley cannons right? hmm...ill edit if not)

"Chudley Cannons" she replied pointing to the swirly writing at the bottom. "He might. What do you think?" She had never bought a present for a boy other than her dad and little brother.

( lol i unno never rp'd with him :p sorry )

"I think hed like it" Arisa said picking up the shirt and checking the quality, this is where she shined she loved cloths shoping. "It seems to be good quality and if it is a team he likes"

Libby smiled. Arisa knew her clothes. "Alright i will." she smiled and wondered what Sam's reaction would be. They wern't that close but Libby hoped they could be better, and it would go with the rest of his presents nicly.

"Thats great" Arisa said smiling "do you have any other store you want to go to before we leave?" Arisa asked.

Libby bought the t-shirt and wondered. "Erm, not sure. Do you want to go anywere? Nah i don't need to right now" she asked.

"no i cant, i need to save my money for Yule Ball" Arisa said frowning. "Im hoping ill get the job at the quill shop in obsidian though" Arisa said brightening up a bit. She really wanted the job.

((Mind if I join?))

Larissa had made the effort to leave the school today.
She trundled through Brightstone; A striped green scarf rapped around her lower face and a hooded black cloak that hid her hair and most of her face.
Larissa fought the biting wind, hugging her cloak tight round her.
She spotted Liberty up ahead and was just considering going to see her when she saw Arisa with her.
Larissa instead just stood and stared, nearly being forced off her feet by the wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back