Out by the lake

Ana-Cole could tell that this girl did not care to talk about her family by her sudden mood drop. "That's nice" Ana-Cole said not really knowing what to say knowing better than to get into the topic deeper. "Do you like Quidditch" Ana-Cole asked. She always brought up the topic of quidditch when she was at a loss for words. She realized that most people did indeed enjoy quidditch.

Zazuka vrightened instently. "I've never seen it play but my friends are so into it so I want to learn how it's played. First step would be learning how to ride a broom wouldn't it." She said happely.

"You've had your first flying lesson. Right?" Ana-Cole asked suspecting that she did "And if so how did you like to fly?" She asked remembering her first time on a broom.

Zazuka shook her head. "We had a lesson in how to call the broom to our hands. We don't get to fly intil next week. I'm hopeing I have a less amount of accsidents in the air as I do on the ground." She said with a sigh. She had triped up over the side of her desk the other day.

"Surprisingly I am actually less klutzy in the air on a broom then I am on my two feet standing on the ground" Ana-Cole said with a smile. She had always been the klutz. She was the one that tripped up the stairs but she had gotten used to it. Being a klutz was just part of her now. "Are you nervous or excited to fly" Ana-Cole asked trying to figure out Zazuka's feelings toward it.

Zazuka laughed alittle. "Then there is hope for me. I'm exsited to being able to fly. It's been one of my dreams since I could pick up a book and read about flying." She said with a sigh. It was true what she said. Zazuka had been looking forward to learning how to ride a broom the most.

"Then I bet you will be just wonderful at it" Ana-Cole said with a smile looking over at Zazuka. "Maybe even next year you could join the Quidditch team" Ana-Cole said as she glanced up at the sky watching a big white fluffy cloud cross the sky.

Zazuka nodded. "May be I would like that but i'm super uncordenated." She said looking up at the summer clouds. She could make up the shape of an animal in one of the clouds but though it childish to point it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back