Our Roads Were Lined With Adventure

Viviana Warrick

OOC First Name
Cole
Sexual Orientation
Yes
Viviana Nacht Couldn't help but soak up the summer sun. She loved being in New Zealand at this time of year, after all it was so cold in Russia now - where she would normally be. Instead she was helping out with wedding planning for her Aunt Addy and staying with her and Ademar so that she could be of more service. As the Flower girl it was the least she could do. The woman, whom had joined in with a few others playing with a beach ball couldn't keep the smile off her face, the warmth of the sun beating down on her bronzed skin. It was only when she was out in the sun that her Hispanic heritage became noticeable. The ball went Sailing over Viviana's head, and she shouted to the members she was playing with that she'd go grab it.

The red, white, and blue striped ball rolled along the beach just ahead of Viv, until it bumped into another beach goer. This person was more secluded than the others at the beach and the petite woman approached a bit more slowly. "Sorry to interrupt you with whatever you're doing. Hi I'm Viviana." She reached down and grabbed the ball from beside him. "Why are you over here all by your lonesome?" Her English was astounding, though mixed with both the Spanish and Russian accents it was a bit different compared to those around her.

Bop. Araxfell received a beach ball right to the side of the head, and though he was mildly perturbed, at least it wasn't interrupting anything important. The young Danish man was sitting by the surf with his feet in the water, moonbeam pale and sticking out like a sore thumb. He was acutely aware of this and has stayed on the other side of a stand of rocks to have the pebbly beach to himself.
Axel ended up holding the ball bemusedly whilst a young woman padded through the sand over to him, which he promptly dropped before she retrieved it.
"Sorry to interrupt you with whatever you're doing. Hi I'm Viviana."
Russisk? he thought, And something else I'm not familiar with.
"Why are you over here all by your lonesome?"
"I'm on my 'lonesome' but I am not lonely," Axel smiled politely at her. "I am on holiday. It's actually alright, enjoying it by myself." Well, 'by himself' was relative. Ten meters back, sitting resolutely under a massive erected shade cloth, was his guardian appointed by his mother. Mr Fisker was a fussy sort of tutor cum nanny, balding, tall and terribly thin. He disliked Axel's destination of choice immensely. Araxfell ignored his vampiric presence and had spent the last three days wandering the beaches, going to icecream shops and generally trying to have the best time possible. He didn't intend on returning to Denmark, unbeknownst to Mr Fisker.
"My name is Araxfell," he offered to the young woman. "Don't mind me, you can go back to your game."

Viviana continued to smile at the boy, "Sorry it managed to get your face." She said with the most sincere apologetic look that could be on a person's face. The brunette listened to him speak, his accent familiar to her - though she truly had no idea which country it was from. She'd visited so many in her life time now. The woman heard her friends shouting and turned back to throw the ball to them, before her attention was once more on Araxfell.

He told her she could leave and he'd be alright but the brunette shrugged her shoulders and still offered her company. "Are you sure, I mean they can play without me for a bit. I'm always eager to make new friends after all!" She hoped he would say yes, as she would like to learn more about his accent and where he was on Holiday from. One of the people she was playing with shouting after her in Russian about where they were going and she responded politely that she'd meet them there, before waiting to see if he'd allow her a seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back