Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi rub her slim belly that will be blown out that next few months. Panic arise on her body, but she looked at Abigael Lurken, a happy 5 months old pregnant seventh year. Lexi looked at Abby's stomach that was only seen barely because of the table, she smiled at it and looked at her own. Her stomach will once going to be like that, round and inside is a new life for her and Selwin.

She wiped the tears that are going down to her cheeks, it was tears of joy rather than tears of sorrow. Lexi doesn't regret having a baby, she was happy that she's going to be mother tot he child of her loved. Lexi decided to tell Selwin about the news and hope he accept her baby with wide arms open. She took a piece of paper from her binder and a pencil out of her bag, setting aside her plate, Lexi start to make the letter for Selwin.

Letters to my love said:
Love,

Hope you wont freak out at the news that I'm about to tell you. And please, when you read this, will you still love me?

I'm pregnant and your the only guy that I made loved. I hope its not a shocked to you. If your going to regret the child that I'm baring right now, just say it.
Love, Lexi​
Once she was done, Lexi rolled up her paper and tied it up at the Isabella's feet. Lexi''s raven was the one who sent private letters to Selwin, she just doesn't trust the school owl these days because she doesn't know Selwin that much. Lexi patted Isabella's head and off she flew at the owl entrance at the ceiling of the great hall.

Lexi just pray that Sewin will not regret the baby because if he did so, then she will take care of the baby without him a round.

Another semester was starting for Selwin and this time, he had to work extra hard. Now that he was going to be a fourth year medical student, he was just one year away from getting his degree and going onto residency. After doing his residency, then he will be able to become a full professional doctor and then continue his dream of becoming a healer in the wizarding world as well. He was rather a bit tired today, his first day of University wasn't too bad, but he was bombarded with a lot of information. So, he had to review a lot of his notes. He opened the door to his house and made his way to his study room. There, he sat, with his books open when he noticed an owl flying to his window, carrying a letter. He had a feeling that this letter was from Lexi and it pulled true when he opened it. He started to read it and was rather very shocked, in a good way that is. He took a muggle pen and paper out and started to write.
Lexi said:
Dear Lexi,

Always remember Lexi, I will always love you no matter what. No matter what happens, my love for you will never decrease, only increase. I was rather a bit shocked when you told me that you are pregnant. Nonetheless, I'm going to support you all the way with your pregnancy. I am NOT against it, rather, I'm VERY excited. Now, I have two reason's to bring a good future for, you, and our soon to be child. How're things going with you during your pregnancy? Does your mother know? Does anyone know?

Write Back.

Always Yours,

Selwin S.

Selwin wrapped up the letter and gave it to the owl to take back to Lexi. He then got up and then went to his bed, and fell down. He was just so full of joy now that he was going to be a father soon.

The seventh year slytherin sat at her bed at the slytherin girls dormitory. Doing just studying and at the same time rubbing her belly. Lexi can't stop touching it, it just excites her that she's going to be a mommy soon. "I hope you have all your father's traits. you'' meet him soon enough." She told the creature on her belly or rather an unformed human inside her. When a tap on the window caught her attention and made her stop rubbing her belly to get the bird inside that carrying a letter. "Hey, Isabella." Lexi greeted at her raven and settled her at her cage with food and water and took the letter from the bird. It made her nervous when Lexi saw it was from Selwin, this is the answer she's been waiting for, as she open the letter and read it. Lexi sigh with relief, Selwin accept her even she's pregnant with his child.

Leix went to her desk to reply at the letter for Selwin, she was very excited to write down her responce and at the same time, lexi want to kiss her husband to be.
Letters to Selwin said:
Love,

I'm very excited to deliver this baby and I wish you will be there with me. I love you so much, mother want's to meet you by the way. She want's to meet my husband to be, don't worry I will be there when you meet her. And don't worry about me too, I'm fine, just having morning sickness which is normal for pregnant person. I love you, don't forget that. Take care.
Lexi​
Lexi rolled up the letter and decided to send it via a school owl. She went down at the ground floor going at the owlery tower. Lexi choose a barn owl that has a brown color, she tide the rolled up paper at it's leg gently. Lexi smiled at the owl and carried it beside an open window. "Be safe traveling." She told the owl and let it flew off the window and into the twilight night. Lexi went at the great hall to eat an early dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back