Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 inch sturdy Cypress wood with essence of Bluebonnet
As a Professional Quidditch player, she didn't have time for anything other than practice and some minor mingling. She was also not getting any younger, she wanted to settle and maybe retire from Quidditch all together. Who would want a pregnant Keeper on their team? That's when she decided to just get on with it and apparated at St. Mungo's after a game that lucky, her team had won. Abilene stood on the hallway of the hospital, it was surprisingly not that busy but there were people there with minor injuries. She knows where @Jackson Mcleod 's office was and made her way toward it, but with every step, her heart starts pumping really fast and she would stop.

Nurses would stop by and asked if she was alright. She would nod and smile only, Abilene was nervous, everything in her life had gone the way she wanted it to be but not relationship wise. She was like a teenager again, the awkward smile, the embarrassing walk of shame when dumped. But she wasn't dumped yet, in fact Abilene thinks that this relationship with Jackson will go longer than she intended it to be. As his office came into view, the woman shakily knocked on his door, assuming he's inside.

The chosen profession was in his blood, so he had chosen it and tried to find time not only for work, but also for his private life. Of course, there was no family in mind for now, because it was still painful to think about it from previous experiences. However, despite this, he was currently feeling happy and nothing could change that as he tried to maintain balance in his life and so far it was working out well. He had been at work a moment before the last patient had been admitted, now Jaskson was doing the paperwork.

It seemed to take more time than that, so he thought of sending a message to Abilene that he would be late for work for a couple of hours. He could once again make himself believe that he could enjoy life and make not only a smile appear on his face, but also smile inside. Jackson's relationship with Abilene was something else and he didn't want it to slip through his fingers like sand. There was a knock at the door, he was surprised at first, but maybe someone needed urgent help, so he put his quill aside and said loudly, "Come on in."

She blew a breath as she heard that familiar voice on the other side. Abilene turned on the knob to enter her boyfriend's office. "Hey, you." She greeted Jackson with a sweet smile. "Hope I'm not bothering you for my untimely visit." Her visit wasn't planned, she didn't have to be at practice as it is night time in Texas right now. Abilene closed the door and walked toward his table, she took a sit on one of the chairs in front of him. They rarely both see each other at their workplaces but they still work out with their relationship pretty well. "So, I came here because I wanted to ask you something. Well, I know you have Theo and you might not want another one ... I was saying is ..." Her throat became dry as she talks, she stopped and wet her mouth with her saliva.

"I was saying that I'm ready to settle with life ... with you in it." Merlin! I sound so needy and yet I'm really not. I just need a purpose with my life with him. Abilene didn't want to talk more about what she wanted to say, she was nervous of being dump that she wanted Jackson to understand what she had just said even though it was vague.

Jackson turned his attention to the office door as it opened and he saw Abilene. A smile appeared on his face. "Hey, dear," he greeted with a warm smile. ''No, you are not disturbing. How I once filled out the last patient cards. He pointed to the folder in front of him. Jackson closed it and put it away with the other files, because Abilene was more important now. He was waiting for her to say what had happened or what was so important that it couldn't wait until he was home. "It is yes. I've never said I don't want more children. It's just that when Teo came along, it wasn't the right time. Wait...'' he stopped, then there was an awkward silence.

"Are you saying you're pregnant?" Jackson asked because he could see how upset Abilene was and he wasn't such a fool that he wouldn't understand. It was such an unexpected surprise, but still he was on his feet and knew the Abilene family had no objection to him.

Last edited:
When she heard the words she wanted to hear, everything seems to have slowed down that she was truly happy. Her veins didn't seem to feel like they wanted to burst out, the beats of her pulse started slowly and normal. It was because she was reassured that he will take her. Before she could all process what was happening, she heard something along the lines of 'pregnant' and him into his feet and was right in front of her.

Abilene had forgotten what she came for here. "Pregnant?" She continued. "Oh! yes! I am. That was the surprise." She had gone to the gynecologist as she was late. Making sure everything was alright as sometimes, Quidditch practices are tough for the body. It turns out another human being was inside her. "It's still early to tell the gender but Theo's getting a sibling." Her smiled was wide, she couldn't contain her excitement over the news. Of course, none of her relatives knew yet.
"Another thing I want to tell you is ... can I take your last name?" It was a hint she wanted more than a baby from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back