- Messages
- 137
- Wand
- Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
I've started making some of my own banners, I don't really know how good they are so I'd like to hear people's opinions. And which is your favourite? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! 
(i know they aren't perfect but like I said, I'm pretty new to it!)
[p.s. I know they're pretty huge, they still need resizing
]

(i know they aren't perfect but like I said, I'm pretty new to it!)
[p.s. I know they're pretty huge, they still need resizing
]





The 3rd, 6th and 7th are my favorites
Some of them are a little patchy around the edges of the pictures, maybe just be more careful when cutting/colouring, it's hard to get the hang of, I hate cutting people out their backgrounds, I always have to mess around for ages with the eraser to take away jagged edges, if im not using the extract tool or magic wand tool in photoshop :/ !
good luck