Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria was perhaps more on the look out for friends and people to talk to. She knew that the more she interacted with others the better about herself she would end up feeling. After all, she was pretty, she had friends and could get all of the compluments that she wanted from any of them. She was heading to the Great hall for a snack when she spotted a familiar friend heading outside. "Bree!" she called out but the girl had seemingly not heard her. Instead of going to grab something to eat, Val decided that she could just follow bree. She was trying to catch up with her without actually having to run or anything, "Bree!" she repeated, "Girl wait up!" she called out.

Aubrey had been stuck in her head a lot lately- she missed Nikko. She wished she could say she knew what was between them, but with neither of them willing to risk their friendship while they were apart like this, she just didn't know. What if he was out there in the wide world, and he found someone else? Someone better? Aubrey had thought she'd worked past her insecurities by now, but it was hard for her to not imagine Nikko off playing Professional Quidditch and spending his time surrounded by beautiful, adoring fans. She didn't even hear Valeria the first time she called, but she did hear the second time. Aubrey stopped and turned, a bashful smile on her face. "Hey, sorry," She apologized. "I didn't hear you,"

Valeria was glad when Aubrey stopped and she was able to catch up to her. "It's okay," she said, "Yeah, you certainly didn't, a girl on a mission," she joked. But she did smile at her friend. "How are you?" she motioned for them to get walking again. Val had no idea if Aubrey had just been walking or going somewhere, but now she'd caught up, they could go at the same pace. She wanted to catch up with her and see how she was getting on. They were friends and this would be the last year Aubrey was at the school with her.

Aubrey chewed on her lip lightly, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Yeah, sorry, I've had a lot on my mind," She apologized, giving Valeria a sheepish smile. They kept walking, aimless, and Aubrey couldn't quite bring herself to mind it. "I'm okay," She said dismissively. "How are you?"

Valeria frowned a little at Aubrey's almost dismissive tone. ”I'm good,” she said, a little falsely. ”But…are you sure?” Valeria added. She didn't want to push Aubrey, but they were friends, and she wanted her friend to be okay. ”We're friends Bree, you can tell me anything,” Val was just excited about the idea of helping a friend feel better than she too would also feel better.

Aubrey hesitated, before sighing. If she hadn't been so preoccupied, she might have noticed the tone in Valeria's voice, but Aubrey's mind was elsewhere. "I'm having boy problems," She simplified, folding her arms around her torso and letting her guard slip enough to let the sadness that had been gnawing at her slip through. "I know that sounds so silly, I just-" Her voice broke, and she sighed, pausing to take a deep breath. "I'm fine, really," She tried to sound more sure of that than she felt.

Valeria was surprised that Aubrey was having boy problems, the last time they'd spoken she'd just broken up with someone, but it was clear that this was something that was bothering her. "Bree, you can always talk to me about boy problems," she assured her, "I'll always want to hear about it, especially if its bothering you." Valeria tried to assure her. But she equally didn't want to force her to talk about it if she didn't want to but it was clear that it was upsetting to her.

Aubrey sighed. She hadn't really spoken to anyone about what was going on with Nikko. She looked around, and spotting a nearby bench, moved to sit down. Once she'd settled- taking too long to adjust her skirts against the bench and fold her hands in her lap- she sighed.

"Do you remember Nikko Blackwood?" She asked softly. "We've been best friends for years. I encouraged him to ask out Estella Fuentes and he encouraged me to ask out Salem." She explained, twisting her hands nervously. "He graduated last year, and well... we kissed. But..." She bit her lip. "You know Salem and I's breakup was... more amicable. But his, well- he caught Estella kissing someone else while they were dating, and it devastated him." She grimaced at the memory.

"We decided not to date... that we would wait until after I graduated, too, but..." She turned away, hating the tears that filled her eyes. "Nikko... he has my heart, Val, it's just... he's out there in the real world now. I haven't heard from him. I miss him so much, and-" Her voice cracked and she took a deep breath. "I'm scared..." She admitted gently.

Valeria followed Aubrey to a bench and sat down next to her. She nodded as the girl started speaking talking about Nikko. Valeria nodded lightly, he'd never been introduced to him formally but with quidditch she knew of him. She hadn't known any of the rest of it. Neither who he'd dated or the fact they'd broken up. She just put an arm around her friend as she finished, her voice was cracking slightly. "Bree...god that sucks, I'm sure that he misses you too," she told her, though part of Val assumed the worst of Nikko. "You know what you need," Val said, "A Girls night," she replied, there was something good about spending time around friends, having fun and letting all problems take a back burner.

Aubrey shut her eyes, leaning her head on Valeria's shoulder. "Sure, that sounds nice." She agreed gently. "What do you have in mind?" Aubrey asked. Valeria was bound to have a plan of some sort- or at least a general idea. And Aubrey knew she could use the distraction. She'd gotten to used to having Nikko be readily available, she didn't like having him so far away but it was something she knew she needed to be better about. It wouldn't do to just mope all year, especially if... Aubrey sighed and sat up, trying to shake off her gloomy thoughts.

Valeria leant her head on top of Aubrey's, feeling at that moment glad of the comfort, even if Aubrey herself didn't know why Val would be glad of it. ”We could do it in the heta omega, get like chocolate, and popcorn. Get make up and nail varnish and like gossip, listen to music and just…have fun,” Valeria had never experienced a sleepover, and she thought this could be the opportunity to. ”Like a sleepover.” she added. It would be really cool to get a sleepover and though she would want it to be her and Aubrey only, others would be able to join given it would be in a public-ish space.

Aubrey smiled gently, nodding at Valeria's words. "Sure, yeah. We could go this weekend?" She offered. "It would be nice to just have some girl time, leave the boys out of it for a while," She laughed lightly. "Or we could talk about different boys, you could tell me who you're taking to the ball this year and all the cuties you've been spending time with," She offered, smiling and nudging her friend.

Valeria wanted to nod excitedly, but with how they were sitting could only do it a little. ”Yeah, lets!” she would have to get a few things in order, but she could certainly do it for this weekend. ”I certainly have a few things to say about recent boys in life. But we can see if the fancy to talk about boys takes us. And if not, we can just be gorgeous and giggly and talk about clothes, make up, art or just which professors you'd kiss.” professors were adults and old. But it would be funny to talk about them in a different sense, knowing of course that it was all just playing around.

Aubrey giggled lightly, before standing and stretching. "Sounds like a great time. I think it's almost time for dinner. Should we go?" She asked, offering her hand out to Valeria. "I'm looking forward to it... should I bring anything?" She inquired, not wanting to leave the prep for the night completely in Valeria's hands.

Valeria nodded, "Yeah," she took the other girl's hand and then shook her head, "No, you just bring yourself and any make up or stuff that you wanna show off," Val replied with an excited tone. With the elves she'd definitely be able to put this together. She had some work to do to get it all into place but she was more than willing to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back