Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Hippogriff Feather core 11" Rigid Curly Ash Wood
Zachariah had decided he had enough of being inside. Besides being inside he was sure to get into a fight with his sister since he stole her cat. He grinned at the thought of how frantic she would be. The cat was trapped in his arms as he walked towards a tree far from the doors. He pulled out a leash and hooked it on the collar before putting the cat down so it couldn't run back to his sister. Sitting down, he pulled out a Quidditch magazine. He hadn't had the time to read it yet and figured now would be a great time. Although he had to wait until second year to join the team.

Zachariah took a chocolate frog box out of his pocket. Marking the page he was on before setting the magazine aside to open the frog. Like usual he opened the box so that frog jumped at him and he caught it before it could jump away. "Agh what a pain." Zachariah groaned when some chocolate smudged on his sleeve. He broke off one of the legs and gave it to the cat who was curled up next to him. He took out something to clean his sleeve because there was no way he was leaving it like that. Then he picked up the magazine and proceeded to read while taking bites from the chocolate.

@Benji Killian

"Liquid soap, scrub gently, and rinse with cold water," Benji said as he watched the boy and his cat sitting a little ways away. "That is the muggle way of dealing with stains until we learn a spell to remove it. I suppose it is the best way to deal with them unless you can convince an upper-year to do the spell for you. " Benji said as he watched the boy over the rim of his glasses. "Though I would be careful with that as well, given that I watched a girl try and turn her hair bubblegum pink only to turn it leaves. It was not quite the outcome you would expect, but she was not in Ravenclaw, so I guess she did not study properly before trying it." Benji said with a small chuckle. "Cute cat." He added as a compliment as he looked back down at the book in his hand.

Benji had been stuck in the tower all day and had come outside to get a bit of fresh air. He had stopped by the great hall for something to snack on while he reads. It was nothing overly hard to come by, and it was an apple and bottle of juice. It was a nice day out and warm enough to enjoy without needing any extra layers. he loved the feel of the sun against his skin and could see himself spending the warmer parts of the year outside as much as was allowed. He had grown up near the coast and so he was used to sand and sun.

@Zachariah Ezekiel King

Zachariah looked up with a frown. He hadn't taken notice of anyone being around. His frown slightly deepened at what the boy was saying. "I usually just replace whatever is stained." Zachariah shrugged choosing to ignore the comment on muggle stuff. His first two encounters of people related to the muggle topic were not good. Zachariah raised an eyebrow, the frown was now gone from his face, although he didn't show any emotion. The boy's story was slightly amusing. Zachariah looked at the cat next to him and shrugged. "I'll be sure to let its owner know someone thinks it's cute."

"What's that book?"
Zachariah asked trying to see the cover. Books were always a good topic and it made sense to talk about them.

"Wait, if that cat is not yours, then whose cat is it then?" Benji asked as he arched an eyebrow at the boy, who was possibly a cat thief. Benji had expected some hijinks and tomfoolery to bleed into his everyday school life. Kids were king for strange, and when you put a bunch of them together in small quarters and a somewhat lack of supervision, it was to be expected that moments like this would play out. Benji did not judge the guy, but he was curious to know what sort of company he was keeping.

"Book of poetry by the muggle author Shakespeare. It's a classic, and my stepdad got me into it. If you do not mind the old English, it can be pretty exciting stuff. Betrayals, love affairs, epic duels to the death, and all the drama you could ever imagine. or hope for in a book." Benji said as he held up Romeo and Juliet for the boy to see. It was in french, but the French title was the same as the English one. Benji's accent colored his words, but he could speak English well enough.

@Zachariah Ezekiel King

Zachariah almost laughed at the question, but then he remembered that no one would understand why he was laughing. Zachariah smirked showing his amusement. "I'd never buy myself a cat. This little beast belongs to my sister." Zachariah said looking at the cat.

Zachariah had never looked at or heard of muggle writers. He scrunched his face up a bit but quickly hid it. Hoping his distaste would be taken as something else. "I've never heard of muggle Writers before." Zachariah added on to make it seem like he had only been confused. He was confused but he didn't care much for knowing about muggle stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back