Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Olive Wood 15" Core of Aethonan Feather
The sun was still unavailable in the horizon when Minoas sneaked out of the castle, early that morning. He barely managed to sleep that night. He had so much energy in him, he wanted to use it on something creative. However, playing his guitar early in the morning wouldn't help his relationship with his roomies and that was the last thing that Minoas wanted in his life. As he was unable to express his overactiveness in means of music so he decided to vent his energy on flying. He knew it was quite dangerous to get out of the castle during night time so he waited patiently to see the golden signs of the sun on the sky.

He shoved his hands deeper inside his pockets as the bitter, cold wind blew mercilessly on him. It was like it was trying to prevent him from getting closer to the Quidditch pitch. But when Minoas was determined for something, nothing was able to stop him. He entered the Quidditch pitch as he was watching the house flags on the top of the stands, being whipped by the strong wind. He looked around in search of the broomstick cabinet. He didn't have his own yet so he had to lend one from the school's supplies. Luckily for him, the door of the broomstick cabinet was not locked. Minoas opened it excited while the wind kept whistling maniacally in his ears.

He had a look inside it. He wasn't really impressed by the variety of the available brooms but he picked one randomly. He was going to shut the closet, before the wind had the opportunity to empty it, when his eyes caught a glimpse of a dusty, shabby Quaffle, lying there,alone, in a corner. Minoas hadn't decide which post was the best for him but the post of the chaser was for him the most appealing. With a smirk he grabbed the old Quaffle, it was much lighter than he expected. He used successfully the up command and mounted the broom. He used so much force in his kick that he left behind him a muddy print of his shoe's sole on the wet grass. He instantly gained height, flying against the strong current of the wind.

The wind swept his light brown hair away from his forehead, he struggled to keep his grey eyes opened as the chill of the athmoshpere was watering them. He made a quick lap around the pitch, his chest almost touching the handle of the broomstick to speed up. The sensation was indescribable. This feeling of freedom, that nothing mattered anymore, could only be achieved in this way. Minoas used to fly a lot with his father, especially during weekends. It was a shame that first years weren't allowed in Quidditch teams. He could practise though until his second year, to improve his skills and earn a place in Gryffindors team. For the time being, he had to find the post that would suit him the best. Seeker was alright but he was quite tall for it. Chaser sounded nice. Scoring, retrieving the Quaffle, maneuvering, collaborating with the other chasers, had all the action that Quidditch could possibly offer.

His aim though was dreadful, along with his spell casting aim and this was a great opportunity to practise. He stopped in front of the golden hoops, hovering meters above the ground. The wind hadn't ceased yet. It was growing more and more powerful by the minute. He holded tightly the Quaffle in his left hand, he aimed and shoot. At first the Quaffle looked like it was heading right inside the middle hoop but the wind countered it downwards, towards the muddy ground. Minoas dove after it, clenching the handle with his right hand while he extended his left one to retrieve it, few inched above the ground. He cursed at the wind. It was impossible to practise properly with such weather conditions. He hovered once more in front of the hoops, this time he closed his right eye to aim better and shoot, adding some extra power. The Quaffle passed by the middle hoop, then it made a U-turn and passed through the hoop from behind it and continued towards Minoas, its speed boosted up by the wind. He managed the last moment to dodge the speedy Quaffle, as he had started celebrating his rather lucky and unusual goal. He tried to hover again but a loud bang almost made him lose his balance and fell off the broom. He turned to see where the Quaffle landed and he saw someone in the middle of the pitch. Believing that the Quaffle propably hit the person, Minoas flew towards there to apologise.
"Whoa, sorry for that! This weather is crazy and the wind blew off the Quaffle." he tried to explain as he dismounted the broom, a meter above the ground. He rushed towards the person to see if everything was alright.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked with a hint of guilt in his voice.

Breakfast wasn't really that pleasant for Artemis. She didn't really liked the variety that morning. It seemed good, but not really that appetizing. Instead of sitting in the Slytherin table with her friends, she took a bite of toast and trudged off.

The weather seemed gloomy and the sun wasn't on the sky yet. Artemis liked this kind of weather. It made her feel relaxed and comfortable. Not sticky and hot. Turning around for a walk, she made her way to the Quidditch Pitch. It's going to be windy and cool. Artemis grinned. She liked that kind of weather. 'A lot'

Upon arriving the Pitch, it was windy alright, but a person was already there. It was a boy. Probably Artemis's age, maybe a 1st Year. The young Slytherin frowned at the boy. She was hoping to find some peace and quiet. The boy was flying around the pitch trying too shoot the Quaffle around into the hoops. Artemis face changed into an excited smile. She loved Quidditch than anything. Ever since the age of 6, she's been practicing riding on a broomstick to balance herself. Now, at the age of 11, she's learned to fly gracefully and naturally.

Artemis watched the boy with shining eyes. She was impressed by the moves he'd done to throw the Quaffle in. 'Probably practicing for the next Quidditch try outs' Artemis thought. The young Slytherin decided to go back to her common room, since the wind was starting to freeze her.

Artemis turned around to exit the Pitch. A few steps forward, she felt a sudden feeling of pain just on a small spot in the middle of her head. Dropping her books to the floor, she fell on the soft, moist grass and moaned in pain. It seemed that something hit her squarely on the head. It seemed like it was a small ball. Suddenly, the boy who was flying around to the pitch went to the ground. "Whoa, sorry for that! This weather is crazy and the wind blew off the Quaffle." the boy said. Artemis groaned again. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" said the boy. The Slytherin took a look and saw there was no blood on her fingers. 'Thank God nothing seriously happened' Artemis thought.

After several seconds, Artemis looked up and saw the boy. "I'm alright." said Artemis hurriedly. "Nothing too worry about. Nice moves by the way. It was brillaint."

Minoas touched softly her forehead with his fingers.
"I'm so sorry for that. My aim totally sucks. Here, let me help you." he said and quickly started picking up the books she had just dropped down. His ears turned slowly red. Not only because he was embarrased for hitting the girl with the Quaffle but also because of her compliment for his move.
"Thanks...I...I guess." he lisped, almost dropping her books again.
"I'm practising for next year's tryouts. They propably not gonna pick me if I keep hitting my playmates." he joked and extented his free arm.
"I'm Minoas by the way." he introduced himself while he offered his hand to her, to help her stood up.
"Are you a firstie too?" he asked her as he had the impression that he had seen her a couple of times during lessons.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry for not replying earlier :unsure:

OOCOut of Character:
Nah. It's fine really. I've been busy these days too. So, we're equal `eh? Anyways, here you go! :hug:

"I'm so sorry for that. My aim totally sucks. Here, let me help you." the boy apologized. "I'm alright." Artemis replied.
"Nice moves by the way. It was brilliant." Artemis complimented. It was true too. The boy's moves were really fit for a position in his house's team.
"Thanks...I...I guess." the boy said. "I'm practising for next year's tryouts." he shared. "They're probably not gonna pick me if I keep hitting my playmates." he joked and offered his free arm. Artemis let out a soft chuckle at this.
"I'm Minoas by the way." he introduced himslef while helping Artemis up. "Are you a firstie too?" he added.
"Yeah. I'm a 1st Year. I'm Artemis. You look familiar. I think I saw you once in Potions. I'm not sure though..."
Artemis said with a confused look on her face.
"Anyways, what house are you in?" She asked

"Ok, good." he said still embarrassed, casting a concerned look at girl's forehead. He was glad that she changed the subject, making him forget his guiltiness.
"I'm in Gryffindor. You know. Scarlet, gold, lion." he explained not sure if everyone was updated about Hogwarts houses, unlike him. "Slytherin is silver, green. With the snake. Right?" he asked although he knew he was right. Houses for his was nothing more that Quidditch teams. He couldn't understand other people why they were so obsessed with their houses. Claiming that theirs was better than others.
"I guess I have seen you too. We have potions together after all." confirmed her.
Minoas realized that he was still holding her books. He returned them to her.
"Love reading?" he found a way to carry on their conversation. "Or you prefer flying?" he said with a mischievous smile as he was picking up from the grass his borrowed broomstick.

OOCOut of Character:
Now, I think it's my time to apologize! I am terribly sorry for the late reply! :(

So Artemis nodded when she realized that Minoas is from Gryffindor. 'He's part of the lions' Artemis thought. Well, it didn't really matter though. The grudge between Slytherin and Gryffindor were over for her. So, she didn't really care. At least she found a first year to meet. A boy her age.

Artemis nodded. "Yep. Slytherin it is." She reassured. "Well, it's a serpent to be exact. But otherwise, you can call it a snake, I guess." Arty merely shrugged after this. Honestly, she thought she ought to call it a serpent because that's the truth. But students from other houses just simply call it a snake. 'I guess it's my Slytherin Pride for my house.' she wondered. The young witch realized that Minoas was handing her books back. She took it back with a grateful smile on her features. It wasn't really hard for to carry. Since it was very light and there were only 3 of them. Each composed of only about a hundred pages, Arty didn't mind.

"I knew it!" Artemis exclaimed. True that she saw Minoas once or probably more than that at Potions. Gryffindor and Slytherin were at Potions for the 1st Semester. Artemis's eyes sparkled when Minoas asked her the interesting question. "I love reading." Artemis shared. "But don't worry, I'm obsessed with Quidditch too." Arty winked. "I plan to try out for our team next year. Or probably on 3rd Year. I would want the position of the Keeper."

OOCOut of Character:
no worries :D

Minoas could detect a slight offended tone in Artemis' voice. "I'm sorry. Serpent sounds far better, it sounds more classy." he rushed to agree with her. He didn't want to sound ignorant or like someone that despises things. He decided to change the topic of their conversation. He didn't want to say anything wrong about her house. Actually he didn't really care about houses at all.

"Oh yeah I've seen you too. You didn't really seem to enjoy the class though." he joked.
"I like potions though I hoped that we'll have the chance to brew at least a wiggenweld potion." he said with a frown. As always he didn't really like theory. More of a practical person, he wanted more action.
"Yeah reading is okay I guess."he said and remembered all those hours he had spent in the library reading and revising."I like books regarding magical creatures. What about you?" he asked as he hadn't manage to have a look at Artemis book's covers.

He liked the fact that a girl liked Quidditch, not afraid to rumple her image and get her hands dirty.
"Interesting to know. I'm a big fan of Thunders. What about you?" he asked with a smirk, hoping that she wasn't a supporter of Wollongong Warriors. The next piece of information that Artemis shared, made Minoas' smirk even bigger. "That's great! I'm practising a lot to join the team next year too. I'm better as a Chaser though." he shared too.
"Well, the broomstick closet was left open. You can get a broom too and show me your Keeper's skills." he suggested, sounding a bit taunting in a good way.

"Yes. I strongly agree with you." Arty said. In her opinion, the Slytherin House was really meant to be respected, since Salazar Slytherin was one of the founders of Hogwarts. Also, the mascot of Slytherin is really a serpent to be honest. So she just smiled coolly at him like nothing really embarrassing happened.

Artemis tried recalling the time when she spotted Minoas once or probably more than that in Potions Class. Artemis was ready to admit to anybody that she found Potions extremely boring. "You're correct with that. It wasn't really.... you know -interesting." She said with a tiny shrug. "I don't really excel in Potions. Probably in Charms. Or in Transfiguration." she shared. Arty didn't find Potions a cool subject. She mentally shrugged thinking about the other 1st Years talking about their lesson with their professor excitedly. Bringing herself back to the present,the young Slytherin laughed when Minoas told her that he wanted to brew a Wiggenweld Potion. "Yeah? Sure thing. Maybe that's more interesting than the other potions." she wondered.

She grinned at Minoas when he said that reading was alright. She loved books. It made her more clever and much more better in her vocabulary. It made her laugh whenever people just give her a blank look after using complicated words. It really was amusing. "Um, probably about the Dark Arts. Yeah, I like those kind of books." Arty winked after saying this. Honestly, Artemis liked any book she got from the shelf, but maybe the most interesting book to read was about the Dark Arts. For sure, she won't become a Death Eater or something bad. She just liked the spells that was there. It wasn't nothing really personal. She was free to admit that she liked those books. She didn't really care.

Arty's eyes shined with excitement when she heard that Minoas liked Thunders, the Quidditch team. She loved that team. It was the best for her. "I love that team. Trust me, I'll give anything to meet the team in person". Seeing that Minoas was smirking, Arty gave him her most dazzling smirk back. "Chaser is a good position for you, I guess. I mean, those moves that you were doing a probably enough for the auditions in the Gryffindor Team." she offered as a compliment.

"My keeper skills? Woah, I haven't really thought of practicing that yet. Since I'm still a 1st Year." She said frown. "I'll practice on the summer days, though." Discovering that the broomstick closet was still open (told by Minoas), she decided to just fly with him around the Pitch. "Can't we just fly around? I mean, I haven't really thought about practicing for being a Keeper yet. But maybe I can show you next year." She said before letting out a low chuckle.

Minoas liked the flow of their conversation. Artemis looked like the kind of personality that had depth and it was interesting to hang around with.
"Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure to study charms or transfiguration yet. These will be two of the four lessons I'll be having next semester." he explained, suspecting that first year Slytherins had already done charms and transfiguration. "I bet that later you would really want to know how to prepare a love potion." he said with a mischievous smile, knowing that most girls were interested in potions just for that.

"Dark Arts?" he raised an eyebrow suspiciously but at the same time he left a tiny smirk. "I'm quite fascinated by them but my father told me that it's not something good to mess around." he explained, wondering if Artemis had entered by any chance, library's restricted section. It was something that he was planning to do but maybe later as an older student. He would be able to understand more things then and to cast a disillusionment charm, a way to avoid detention.

Finding out that Artemis was a big fan of Thunders, made him smile so broadly that his cheeks almost hurt.
"Finally! Someone that likes Thunders!" he beamed at her, really excited.
"I am trying to convince my dad to take me to one of their Quidditch matches. I'm still in the progress." he laughed.

He wasn't expecting once more her compliment. Fortunately for him, his hair length was long enough to hide his blushed ears.
"Thanks...I've been practising a lot to be honest but still my aim is not so good." he accepted her compliment nobly, explaining his main problem. His aim wasn't only a problem in Quidditch. His spell-casting was affected as well.

"Is that fear that I see in your eyes? Are you afraid that you won't be able to stop my Quaffle?"
he joked and winked. "It's alright. If you ever want any help just tell me, I can help you practise." he offered his assistance eagerly. "Ok then. It's a promise! We might even have to face each other in a Quidditch match in the future." he said with a grin. He then moved towards the broomstick closet, leaning his broom on his shoulder. "Here, you can choose whichever you like." he opened the closet for her. "If you ask me, they really need to upgrade the school's broomstick supplies." he said sarcastically as the most broomsticks models, offered to them were really old ones.

Artemis suddenly remembered about their upcoming exams. She wasn't sure when it will happen, but she was pretty sure that it will be soon. But then, it was fine with her if she took the exam tomorrow, since she studies all of her subjects everyday. Including Potions, which she thought was extremely boring. "Well, I've studied yesterday..." she trailed. "But I haven't really memorized everything yet." Honestly, the only thing she hasn't "memorized" was Potions. Yes, it was bloody true.

Minoas cut her thoughts when he told her that she probably wanted to brew a love potion "What?! No! Oh heck, I would never do that!" Arty exclaimed and laughed at the same time. "But wait, I'd do that for a prank, you know." she laughed. Truthfully, Artemis didn't know what she needed a love potion for. She didn't want to put anyone into a spell about love. It was too... pathetic, weird and creepy in her opinion. She once read an article about it, and it was far too complicated to brew. Same goes for the Dark Arts, the spells were difficult. "Same here. My parents know that I read some books about the Dark Arts, so they warn me all the time about it." she shared. "The spells are really advanced. Even I, myself, cannot understand its true meaning behind it." Artemis mentally shuddered. She remembered reading this book about Dark Magic that can torture and kill people.

Quidditch. It was one of the trending topics in Arty's life. Surely, it was better than the Muggle sports she saw once in what they call a "television". Finally sharing that her favorite team was the Thunders, she was immensely relieved that someone too [not to mention, her age] liked that team. "Yeah, me too. I'm still working on it too. Trying to convince them to bring them to one of their matches." she revealed excitedly. Complimenting Minoas that he was good to be Gryffindor's Beater, she replied a soft "you're welcome." to him. "Don't worry. It'll be fine if your practiced more."

Artemis herself was thinking of joining the Slytherin Quidditch Team next year, or probably when she reaches 3rd Year. Artemis raised an eyebrow with a smirk on her pale features. "Fear? Rubbish. Probably lack of practice. But never fear." she reassured. Arty was glad that Minoas offered her help for practicing, but instead, she smiled softly at him and thanked him for the offer. "I'm fine really. I'll practice with my father, I guess." Visualizing Gryffindor VS Slytherin in a match because of Minoas, she replied "Yeah. Face to face. That would be cool." she said smiling wider.

Walking towards the broomstick closet, she muttered a thank you response to Minoas for opening it for her. She settled her books on the ground and got the newest broom she could set her eyes on. "Yep. It really is old." Finally done, she mounted her broom and shot in the air perfectly. She maintained her balance and control over the broom better than before. While the 2 students were in the air, she asked him a question. "So why do you like flying so much, Minoas? Is it because of the view or something?" After Minoas's response, Artemis smiled coolly at him. "I like the view up here and the wind on your face. It's cool don't you think?"

The conversation about exams was bringing nervousness to Minoas although he was pretty confident he had revised everything in his notes. He was afraid that during the examination he was going to forget everything he had memorized. "I've done my research too. I don't like revising but I really have to get through my notes a couple more times. he said frowned as more revision implied more time spent alone in the library.

He laughed with her idea about using love potion for pranks and listened interested about the fact that dark magic was hard to perform. "My dad would seriously kill me if he was going to learn that I am even thinking of reading dark art's books." he joked while his curiosity about such kind of books was building.

"I'm usually practising early in the morning. Most people are enjoying their breakast so the pitch is empty." he explained. " You can join me if you wish to be hit with another Quaffle in the near future." he joked closing the closet for her as soon as she had chosen a broom. "I can't wait..." he said with the smirk, knowing that the time he was going to have the chance to join Gryffindor's team was still far away. He watched her as she shot herself into the air gracefully. He mounted his shabby broom and flew up high, following her until he was flying right next to her.

Her next question was something that he had never wondered. Why he liked flying? It was so natural to him that he had never though about it. "I guess it's that feeling of freedom, feeling carefree, casting away your worries." he said as he was viewing the beautiful scenery from up high. "Yeah that's another reason actually. I like they way the wind touches your face. Sometimes softly, some times harshly." he nodded to agree with her.
"I like the view too and the fact that I can be over Gryffindor's tower in a matter of a minute." he said pointing with his head at the closest tower in the distance.

"I'm used to flying from a little. My father and grandfather you see, are magizoologists." he revealed to her.
"They study magical creatures and they are also breeders. My family is breeding large beasts, specializing in winged horses. I had my first flight with a winged horse when I was four years old with my father." he explained to her not so sure if Artemis knew what exactly was the profession of a magizoologist.
"I think after that point I got to like flying." he guessed as they were completing a lap around the pitch.
"What's your parents' profession?" he asked about her background.

Artemis frowned when she remembered she needed to borrow her notes from one of her roommates. She needed them badly for Potions. Artemis nodded her head to show Minoas her response. "Same here. I've got to borrow some of my housemate's notes for Potions. To be honest, I completely don't have any notes." she blushed deep red. She looked at the other side of the landscape to avoid Minoas's eyes. Minoas spoke again about something about the Dark Arts and Arty was glad that he did that. "Seriously? My parents would hex me if they just knew I read those kind of books before." she laughed.

She smiled when she discovered that Minoas was really determined to practice for Quidditch. She smirked at his next comment. "Getting hit by the Quaffle? No thanks mister." she joked back. Artemis flied higher to change her position. This time, whenever talking to the Gryffindor, she looked down to him and answered. "Yes. I agree. Freedom." she replied calmly. "An advantage for being a Gryffindor eh? Too bad my common room is in the Dungeons." she mentioned emphasizing the word dungeons.

"So that's what magizoologists are..." she replied slowly registering the new word in her brain. "Never heard of that kind of word. Thanks for the exact meaning. You're the first person I know who's parents have that profession." she truthfully answered. "Are winged horses cool to fly on? Or is it better on a broom?" she smirked.

Artemis thought for exactly 3 seconds to recall her parent's profession. "My father studies about new potions and sometimes the Dark Arts. He studies and discovers new stuff for the Wizarding World." she shared. "I'm not really sure what they call it though." she frowned. Artemis made a mental note to ask her father about this. She thought she knew her dad so well, but she thought wrong. "I got my obsession with Quidditch from him. He's the best father ever." she smiled warmly. "My mom, on the other hand, is a doctor. She specializes in the heart. Surgery." Artemis explained. "A doctor is some sort of a healer in the Muggle World, it's just that there is no magic to use. Just the hands." she shared just in case Minoas wasn't familiar with this word. "She really isn't that fond of Quidditch. Not really a Quidditch fan."

Artemis dived to fly next to Minoas. She looked at above to admire the sky. Suddenly she realized that she needed to go back to the Common Room to retrieve her wand since she forgot it... -again. Artemis looked cautiously at Minoas and speaked. "Hey, um, I think I have to go already." she sadly said. "I've got to get my wand. Shucks, I forgot it again."

"I can give you my notes. I have revised for that subject so I don't need them anymore." he offered to her. The truth was that for potion's and DaDa he was pretty confident. Herbology was a bit tricky for him but he was still doing pretty well. He looked higher as Artemis changed her altitude. "Well the view is spectacular from up there but it's too far from the rest of the castle and the grounds." he said, hiding his smirk. The truth was that he had trouble sneaking out of the castle at nights, having to go down from the towers to the entrance of the castle.
"I heard that your common room is exactly under the lake. I think it's cool to sleep underneath the city of merpeople." he found a plus for Slytherin's common room. Himself, preferred a place near the sea or water. At least Gryffindor's common room had a magnificent view of the lake.

He remembered the first time hr flew on a winged-horse. "It's actually different. Same sensation but harder. You have to get the animal's trust. After that it's easier. If you bond with the animal you will feel like it is an extension of yourself." he explained to her, his grey eyes flashing with excitement. He was fond of magical creatures conversations. It was one of his favourite topics. Of course he knew all that staff from his father. He hadn't ride a winged-horse yet. It was something that he was planning to do when he has becoming seventeen. An adult.

He listened carefully about Artemis parent's jobs. He understood then why Artemis liked dark arts so much.
"Hmm, sounds like your father is some kind of magical inventor or some kind. I would like to create my own spells and craft magical items too. It's too early though." he admitted while the strong current of the wind almost knock him off the broom. He regained control and flew closer to Artemis.
"Yeah my father is also a Quidditch fan. Not my mom. She doesn't like dangerous staff. She does like crazy every time my dad decides to take me for a ride on a winged-horse." he smiled as he remembered his mother's reaction.

He curiously listened about Artemis mom's profession. He had no idea what was a surgery. At the end of her explanation he understood that Artemis' mother was doing the same thing with a healer but without magic.
"Wow that must be difficult and dangerous!" he said impressed. "My mother is a healer, well she used to be, right now she is not working. She's taking care of my younger siblings." he remembered the twin little devils he had for brothers.

The sun now was higher and it was getting warmer. The fierce touch of the wind had soften suddenly. He was ready to increase his speed when Artemis said something about her wand.
"Oh ok. Are you leaving then?" he asked slightly disappointed, wondering how on earth a witch was wandering without her wand.

Artemis shook her head. "I'm fine really. It's all taken care off." she reassured Minoas. She remembered that her friend will lend her the notes later at 5:00 PM. She put that information at the side of her mind and focused again at their conversation. The subject shifted to the view of the scenery, so Arty replied. "Spectacular? I think it's magnificent and wonderful!" she smirked. Truly, it was just beautiful and pleasing to the eye, so Artemis wondered who would ever wanted to make this moment to pass.

Laughter came out of Arty's lips when she heard that Minoas knew this kind of information. "Well, I never knew a Gryffindor like you would know about the Slytherin Common Room." she smirked playfully. "All I know about your common room is that it's located at the Gryffindor Tower." she joked. But the truth, that's all she knew about their common room. Honestly, if someone would give her the opportunity to go in there, she would. "Hmmm, that's interesting..." she told him. "Next time, I'll my ask my father what's it like to be on those creatures."

Arty nodded when Minoas finally got what her father was. "Yeah. Something like that. But his main thing is to discover new stuff that the Wizarding World can use for its benefits. Like new potions, new spells, charms, or whatever there is there to see." She explained further. Artemis sensed that Minoas flew closer to her since the air was increasing strength. "Same here. I think my mom is really protective of me, while my father is very outgoing and he wants to be the same. So I always stick to my dad. But I love my mum too." she revealed.

Artemis silently agreed with Minoas that her mom had a very dangerous occupation. One mistake that her mum could do, the patient can be even damaged more, or worst case scenario, killed. Discovering that Minoas had siblings, she suddenly remembered Ally who was entering Hogwarts next year. She smiled absent-mindedly at this. "That's cool that you have siblings. I only have a sister. In my opinion, she's cleverer than me." she chuckled.

"Yeah. I really have to go." Artemis sadly replied. She dived to the ground and got of the broom. Going back to the broom closet, she acknowledged Minoas. "So let's fly again next time?" she said while closing the door of the broom closet.

The young Slytherin gathered her books and turned to Minoas once again. "Hey, it was really nice hanging out with you. I guess I have to admit that you're my first friend that came from the Gryffindor. The rest came from Slytherin or from Ravenclaw." she said. She held out her right hand for Minoas to shake it. After, she smiled at him and turned to go back the Slytherin Common Room where her wand can be found.

Minoas smirked back at her when she said that she wasn't expecting a Gryffindor to know suck kind of information about Slytherin's common room. "I think I know already more things about this castle that I'm supposed or allowed to know." he smirked even widely.
"Well it's behind a portrait of a fat lady. We are supposed to memorize every time a password. She always asks for it." he revealed, wondering why among so many other interesting portraits, they chose that of the fat lady.

He liked Artemis father's profession. He was still too young to decide what he was going to do when he was going to graduate from Hogwarts but he was already considering some options, among them, the inventor of magical artifacts and spells. "I think you father has a really decent job. Pretty interesting." he said truthfully as he was imagining all those fascinating things he might be creating.

The conversation about their family brought him into a homesick state. He was sending owls now and then but it wasn't the same. He had missed the time he was spending with his father, the homemade food of his mom and her lectures, he had even missed his daredevil little brothers. "My parents are quite different too. My father more of an adventurous person, my mother is more careful and protective." he said with a smile.
"Cool?" his eyes widened. "Believe me, having four year twins for brothers, isn't that cool." he said and chuckled. The truth was that his mother had trouble to discipline them and that was the reason why she stopped working.

He followed her down to the pitch and hovered above the ground while she was leaving her broom in the closet.
"Sure. I'm hanging around here so you can find me easily." he said still hovering. He watched her gathering her books until she turned towards him. "Yeah, I had a great time with you. Hope to see you again." he agreed that she was too his first Slytherin friend. He couldn't understand why people from other houses disliked Slytherins so much. He shook her extended hand with a smile and murmured "Farewell". He watched her leaving the Quidditch pitch and when she was completely gone, heading towards the castle, he looked around for the Quaffle.

He flew towards it and picked it up from the grass, braking abruptly with a cloud of dust. He flew higher, heading towards the hoops, his hair swept back from the force of the wind. Without stopping, he threw the Quaffle towards the middle hoop and followed it swiftly. He scored and retrieved it immidiately, almost right when it passed through the hoop. He embraced with his right arm the Quaffle and looked at his watch. He almost dropped it when he realised that he was late for Herbology class. He rushed to the ground and dismounted the broom in front of the closet. He dropped the broom causing the tidy pile of brooms collapse. He struggled to close the closet's door and when he did so, he rushed out of the pitch to the greenhouses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back