Oops

Anna Summers

OOC First Name
Baylee
Anna was wondering the corridors of Hogwarts gloomily. She was trying her hardest to enjoy the day but it just wasn't working out for her. Anna was grumpy this afternoon and wasn't paying attention to anything untill someone clumsily crashed into her. "Watch it!! Sheesh!" Anna yelled grouchily. Then Anna muttered to herself, "People are so dumb.... No I take that back... I'm sure it wasn't her fault." Anna lifted the girl up and apoligized then introduced herself, "Hi there. I I'm really sorry for yelling at you! My name's Anna Summers!!"

Hiria was wandering the third floor corridor, for no particular reason, she just wanted to explore hogwarts more. When, all of a sudden, She tripped over her own two feet! Unfortunately, there was someone in front of her when she tripped. "Oh no! Not again!" Thought Hiria as she had already had a similar experience on the Hogwarts Express. "Watch it! Sheesh!" She heard a girls voice yell. But then she felt herself being lifted up from the floor and the other girl was apologising for yelling at her. The other girl introduced herself as Anna Summers. "Hi Anna." Hiria said, then introduced herself as well "I'm Hiria HallButcher. So, You're in Ravenclaw too, huh?" She said pointing to her uniform which had the Ravenclaw crest on it, like Hiria's own uniform.

Anna stuck her hand out to shake Hiria's hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you Hiria! And uh sorry again." Anna said as politely as she could. She didn't mean to be such a grump today! It was just a bad day for Anna but she could never turn down the chance to make a friend. Anna looked down at her house crest on her uniform and, face glowing, stated, "Im a proud Ravenclaw indeed! I see you are too!" Anna flicked her eyes at the house crest on Hiria's uniform.

Hiria returned the handshake, and said "Yep! Even though at first I thought I'd get into Hufflepuff, but the sorting hat said I was eager to learn and plenty wise, so it put me in Ravenclaw. Have you made many friends yet?"

"Ah! Me too! And um yes I seem to have made many friends!! How about you?" Anna kept a smile stuck on her face. She didn't want to seem like a mean person. Really she wasn't even close!

Hiria smiled and said "Yes I have! and Hopefully I just made a new one!" she said smiling at Anna.

"I hope so as well!! I'm sure we could hang out together sometime!" Anna loved making new friends! She loved all the fun stuff they could do together like parties and shopping, which they couldn't do now... "Oh! I'm so sorry if I'm keeping you from something! All my blabbering!! Were you doing something important!?! I really don't mean to keep you waiting to do whatever you were originally doing!!!" Anna felt like a horrible friend for talking while something very important could be happening!

Hiria smiled and said "It's fine, honestly. I haven't got anything better to do, so I was exploring the castle. Want to come with me?" She asked Anna.

"Sure!! That sounds like fun!" Anna was excited. She was a bit of a scaredy cat but in the pure daylight nothing could happen! "I have nothing to do as well! I've been so awfully bored recently!" Anna seemed to be in a much better mood knowing she had a new friend.

Hiria said "Great! Lets go! and just in case something happens, I've read the book of self-defensive spellwork for fun, so I know some spells, even if we haven't been taught all of them yet."

NaAnna looked stunned, "For fun!?!" This was insane! "Are you crazy!?!" Anna loved books but a book like that she would have never read willingly!! Anna felt safe no matter how crazy it all was, and that was the most important thing, so she took a deep breath and walked along side Hiria.

Hiria heard Anna exclaim "Are you crazy?!" and Hiria said "Sorry! Not for fun exactly, I meant out of interest and just in case. what sort of wand do you have speaking of spells?"

"That is an excellent question! However I don't know..." Anna looked quite confused. She hadn't actually paid much attention to what TYPE wand she was getting! "How about you?"

Hiria was a little embarrased to say that she knew EXACTLY what type of wand she owned! "A Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" with Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire." She said. Hiria shivered a little when she remembered something about the floor they were on. 'Anna? Isn't this the floor where they kept the giant three headed dog that guarded the Philosopher's stone when Harry Potter went to Hogwarts?"

"I'm assuming that's a really good wand?" Anna half asked, half stated. Anna thought about the question Hiria asked her, "Ummmmmm, I believe it was! Hmmmm..." Anna thought of the few things she knew about Harry Potter and Hogwarts. She had heard a few stories/rumors but had only one heard the one of the Philosophers Stone.

Hiria said "It's supposed to be a good wand." and then she thought of something. "Hey! what if the room where the 3 headed dog was being kept is still here?" she asked Anna excitedly/ nervously. "Should we go and see?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back