Oops, sorry

Daniel Davis

Daniel was listening to music as he walked down the street. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and walked straight into someone. "Sh!t sorry." He turned to the woman he had almost knocked over. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

Mae was in a hurry, she was late again for her work and a lot of patients that has muggle illnesses counts on her. A folder on her left hand and her green lab coat on her right, she wasn't actually paying attention on the street and bump to someone. Her things came flying around, her green lab coat full of dirt, Mae looked at the scenario and was just laying there on her butt when the bumper spoke to her asking if she got hurt. "Umm ... No, I'm fine thanks for asking." She told the guy and kneel to take her papers on the ground and her coat that was dirty but she didn't mind on the coat, she has a spare on her locker.

Daniel kneeled down and helped pick up the papers he had made her throw every where. "Sorry. Again." He handed her the last of the papers, really hoping they weren't in a certain order. The girl, around his own age, seemed pretty, well, pretty. "I'm Daniel." He smiled at her, hoping she wasn't a girl who would just blow him off and walk away. He really hated girls' like that.

The guy helped her pick the papers that was due today and it was ruin, Mae can always make an excuse to repeat it again. Mae smiled as the guy apologized again, "That's fine, really. Stopped apologizing its not your fault, its mine I was not looking where I was going." Mae explained, as they all picked up the papers she heard the guy Introduce himself as Daniel. "I'm Mae, nice meeting you." and stood up, she rolled the papers that has dirts now and wiped the dirts on her coat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back