Competitive | Snarky | Bookworm | 5th year

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Reed Wand with Veela Hair Core
Pink Rose for @Charlie Helkovaara

Anisha had thought she was done, but then realized she had another rose in her basket when she had almost made it back to the common room. It was a pink rose without a note for a guy named Charlie. Annoyed, Anisha had resorted to just yelling his name as she walked through the corridors. She was kind of over this whole delivery thing. "CHARLIE HELKOVAARA OR HOWEVER YOU SAY IT!" She called.

Charlie had almost made it to safety when he heard someone yelling his name. He stopped, turning with a forced smile on his face. "Here," He called, not bothering to correct her pronunciation of his name.

Anisha almost cheered when she found the guy. Who knew it was so hard to find people in this school? "Finally!" She said. "Here, I almost forgot yours, sorry." She said, handing the pink rose over. "There's no note."

Charlie raised a brow, taking the rose. "Hm. Pink?" He figured it was probably from Parker. "Well, thank you," He told her, giving her a gentle smile. "You should go get some rest, I'm sure it must have been a busy day."

Anisha bristled a bit at the boy's tone. Did she look tired? "I'm not tired." She told him firmly. "But thanks." She saluted him. "Enjoy your rose!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back