Oops! I Did It Again!

"... So much pain,
I'v almost forgotten about you...
"

Ellie had always found that she was with the wrong people, she felt like she didn't belong. They were so different from her, always talking about things that didn't matter, such as baking and reading. But what mattered to Eleanor was things of beauty, fashion, clothes, shopping, and they never did anything like that. On top of that, they never really noticed her or included her in their conversations, suddenly her phone buzzed, and she looked eagerly, only to find it was her ex, Josh. She experienced so much pain, she'd almost forgotten him until now. He was still going on about how Ellie cheated on him, she couldn't be doing with the chaos right now and just turned off her phone. "Guys. I'm goin' now" she said to the group, again they just nodded and carried on with their discussing. She turned away, and walked down the street, it was getting dark, but it was that moment between darkness and daytime.

Sophia walked through the darkening streets wearing one of her favourite dresses. She wasn't in a very good mood because she realised how few friends she actually had. She blamed it on being home schooled but knew it was because she looked down on so many people. Nobody seemed to have any taste for fashion or hair. They all wore hideous clothes that looked terrible no matter what they did.
As Sophia walked, she spotted someone who she recognised. She didn't know where from the girl had really good fashion. She looked great. Sophia smiled at the girl. "Hey. I love your clothes. Where did you get them??" Sophia's french accent showed through her english.

Eleanor was surprised when she saw the girl come over to her - she had talked to girl sometime before, but she had nothing against her. She didn't know her name though. When she came over, Ellie smiled. "Thanks. Oh, I make my own. Seriously - it's better then getting some of the crap that is in stores sometimes." She laughed. She kept up with the fashions by her dad always getting her the latest Vogue magazine, and her mum worked as a Textiles teacher in a local school. She found that she could always seem to socialize well with other people, that were like her, special and amazing.

Sophia suddenly realised where she recognised the girl from. They had been friends at school when they were younger. She hadn't seen the girl since she left the school though. "I can't sew very well so I usually buy clothes and then change them so they look better. I find it easy enough. I bought this dress with a highneck and there's no way I can deal with a high neck dress. They look terrible." Soph smiled at her handy work then looked back to the girl. "It's Ellie isn't it??" Soph usually had good memory when it came to names so she hoped she was right.

Eleanor smiled when Sophia commented on her sewing, her mum had trained her in it. She also learned a lot from school, in her Textiles class. "Oh my God. I know, I hate high necks to. They look ghastly." She laughed. "Yes, it's Ellie, Eleanor, El... what you want." She chuckled to herself. Being with this girl seemed a lot better then with the low lifes that she was with previously. She felt she could actually be herself and not put on the goody two-shoes shield.

Sophia laughed when Ellie said about her name. "I like Ellie. I sounds nice." She smiled. Soph felt at ease with Ellie and that was something that didn't happen very often. She was usually to untrustworthy to feel at ease around anyone. "You have no idea how great it is to be around someone with good fashion. My step sister has no idea what she's doing and doesn't even try to look good most of the time." Soph never got on with Zascha and never wanted to. They had spent eleven years hating each other and that wasn't about to change now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back