Ooh, more plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elspeth Brookes

OOC First Name
Ceara (Melissa)
Wand
Willow wand, 14" with Unicorn hair
Okay, I'm putting some of my charries on here now.

First, there's Elspeth Brookes.
She's kindof been through a lot. Almost her whole family has died, except her really distant family, who she doesn't know many of. For her I want parents - I want to give her a family again, so anyone who wants to adopt a slightly broody teenager (Who will brighten up soon, I promise) feel free to post. Any other ideas, post here or PM me.

Then there's Aspen Knight.
He's a muggleborn who thinks magic is amazing. He misses his muggle twin brother, and wishes he could go to Hogwarts with him. He is adventurous and brave, chivalrous. Basically, you can judge him almost completely by his last name. He needs friends, enemies, anything. He hates bullies, because they would tease his brother, who he is very protective of. Any bullies would probably end up a life long enemy.

Um, there's also Ash Knight.
He's Aspen's muggle twin brother. He was always into magic, but since Aspen got accepted to Hogwarts and he didn't, it's become a sort of obsession. He'll hang around trying to get into Brightstone, and he'll read all Aspen's textbooks. He bought as many textbooks as he could with his own money (you can change muggle money to galleons and sickles and knuts at Gringotts) and he owls Aspen all the time, wanting to know about Hogwarts. I want anything for him - magical homeschooled children he can bother with his questions, perhaps a few magic aters he could meet and be shocked by? You get the picture.

Alyss here could be an enemy/bully for Aspen as she hates muggle-borns, muggles, you get the picture and so would tease him because of him being a muggle-born and also because of his muggle twin brother, plus she's an older student. And she would tease him for being a Hufflepuff. What do you say? :D

I can off Logan Blackwood as a friend to Elspeth Brookes. They are in the same house and year so they could know each other that way and he could help her out. Logan is a sweet and kind boy who doesnt like to be men at all. He is a book worm and likes to keep his grades at his best all of the time.

Or i could offer Riley as like the Professor she can turn and talk to. Since he has a on now he has a really sensitive side and really likes kids more than he used to.He would want to help any student that's in trouble. He could give her advise or just listen to her when she needs someone to talk to.

Mel, Alyss sounds good as a bully. Do you want to start a topic or should I?

Laura, Logan sounds good. Elspeth's a bit sullen right now, so he might (will) have to put up with a bit of standoffishness. I don't think she's the type to turn to a teacher for advice though.

Hey Ceara!

For Aspen I can offer

Dekota Pewertt 2nd Year Hufflepuff
She's kind and shy, shes also deaf. She has a twin sister in Slytherin so shes in a bit of a bad mood over that. She needs to get friends for herself even though her self confidence is really low.

For Elspeth I can offer

Aurore Ganthier she's 32 and is the wife of Zacharie Ganthier. The couple have wanted to adopt for a long time because they can't have children of their own. They wouldn't mind that Elspeth is a teenager ^_^

For Ash I can offer

Katie Swan She's only 7 so she might be a bit young but she's nice, a little out-spoken and fun. She's been having a really hard time lately, shes a loyal friend and she will stick by someone no matter the circumstances of the friendship

Um, i have loads more charries if you need anymore :D

♥ Melly

Hey Melly!

Dekota would be a good friend for Aspen, should I start a topic?

And Aurore would be perfect. How should we set that up? PM me!

Katie might be a bit young, Elspeth spends most of her time at Hogwarts and she doesn't go there.

Hey hey!
Dekota would be a good friend for Aspen, should I start a topic?
Yes please. Pm me the link on Dekota Pewertt please :p
And Aurore would be perfect. How should we set that up? PM me!
Awesome! Pm-ing now =))
Katie might be a bit young, Elspeth spends most of her time at Hogwarts and she doesn't go there.
ok thats fine let me know if you need any other of my charries ^_^ i have 8 at hogwarts :o

Ceara: Would you mind starting the topic and linking it to me? And I'll reply asap? :)

This is Mel by the way.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back