Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Teddy ♡
Wand
Curly 11" Sturdy Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Clementine was always eager to help anyone in need so when she saw that she was eligible to tutor someone even as a third year, she had signed up right away. She made sure to list Herbology as a strength of hers and was happy when she had been paired up with a first year who needed assistance with the material. Clementine had sent the girl a note telling her to meet in the Wild Patch instead of the library. She figured it would be a lot more practical for the pair of them to be out here getting hands on practice rather than looking at pictures in a book. The Hufflepuff waited in the wild patch garden, humming to herself as she watered the plants in the meantime.

When Vilhelmine had received a note from Clementine Pratt, she'd briefly been puzzled as to why the third year was summoning her to the Wild Patch. With all that had been on her mind of late, she'd completely forgotten about the tutor program ever having existed, let alone that she'd signed up for it. When the revelation hit her, she sighed and put away her sketchpad, dragging her heels all the way down to the grounds and into the gardens. She wouldn't have turned up at all, except that she felt morally obliged to. Clementine had probably gone to some great trouble to help Vil that day; it was the least she could do to show her face.

Spotting the older girl watering some of the flowers, Vilhelmine walked over to meet her. "Hi," she said flatly. "I'm here."

Clementine looked up when she heard someone approaching and smiled at the younger girl. "Hi, I'm Clementine," the third year introduced herself warmly, holding out a hand for her to shake. She hoped the girl would introduce herself because she wasn't entirely sure if she was pronouncing her name correctly. She put the watering can down and said, "Thanks for meeting me out here, I figured being around the environment would help you retain information better!" She chuckled as she said it, not sure if it was a method that actually worked or not, but Clem just liked being out here so she hoped the first year wouldn't mind. She led them toward a bench and asked, "Is there anything in particular you wanted to start with?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back