One to many wrong turns.

Andrew had to agree with Alexa's views. Those people who thought they were too mighty were not worth the respect and honor people gave them because they always have others to do their bidding. "You would be more capable of handling your chosen victims and will be able to make your way towards the right path, away from muggles and mudbloods" he told her with a smile. "To what extent you want to do the right, is for you to decide in the future, once you have a better understanding of both the sides" he added as he called upon the waiter to bring the bill.

Able to handle the chosen victums, a deep shiver passed through Alexa has he spoke. Something in her was saying he was in the right and people like her brother Jace were wrong about the world. "I guess you could say all those turns down streets I didn't know this morning were leading me to the right place," she said quietly as the waiter came to their table. Alexa smiled slightly wishing she could start learning the things he knew right then, but then again it would most likely be awhile before that. To the right path it is, atleast the right one for her, she decided.

He smiled on Alexa's next words. The future was very uncertain and therefore he had never understood Divination. All that prediction business, anything could happen anywhere. Someone could turn up here this very minute and kill him, it was changing all the time. He paid their bill and gave the waiter a tip. "Let me show you your way back" he said with a smile. "Won't be willing to have you lose your way here again" he told her as he opened the door of the restaurant for them to leave. "What days are you usually free?"he asked her wanting to fit Alexa into his schedule. He had a job, a fiancée, a mentor of his own and the meetings to attend to so he could only spare a few hours twice a week for her.

Alexa stood from the table smiling at Andrew as he held the door open. Stepping out into the street she thought of when she was free from her tutor. "Well, Saturday and Sunday I don't have classes, and our tutor leaves us around three everyday," she said looking over to him to see if any of those times would work for him. Though Alexa had a feeling he was a busy type of person she still hoped he would be able to met her and mentor her.

"How about Monday and Friday evenings from four to six?"he asked her hoping the time would suit her. He walked through the Bleak Street leading her to the Obsidian Harbour taking left and right turns until they arrived on to the main street and where just a few footsteps away from the junction.

Alexa thought on the time, usually Dyfan would still be studying on Mondays and Jace did whatever he wanted too. Fridays after class the two would disapear so she was never bothered by them. "I think it would work prefectly, where?" She asked looking out at the sea of people not far from them, she would lose him in the crowd once they got there and she wanted to ahve everything settled so she didn't lose this chance.

Andrew smiled happy that he had managed to get past the most difficult step, he had convinced the girl into taking his help. "Different place every time" he told her with a grin. "Sometimes at my apartment" he said wondering if Adira would mind Alexa being in Andrew's apartment, he had to check with her because he had hurt her enough in the past. "Look for my owl" he said with a smile.

Alexa smiled back at his smile, she was glad she found someone who understood what she actually wanted to learn, things that weren't taught in a Living Room in an old Apartment building, the dark arts."Alright," she nodded her head though she wasn't certain about the apartment meeting, outside was considerably safer place to meet, where she would have the chance to run in case he was tricking her. "I will," she answered with a smile looking at the people walking by none of them even had a slight idea who they were, who he was and what was going on, it was almost to good.

"See you later" he said before he apparated and the next minute he was back at St.Mungo's to check on his patients. Everything had just gone perfectly well today and he finally had someone who he would help and see the outcome of what she became. As he entered one of the rooms belonging to a patient his thoughts changed from what had just happened to the patients health and he got back to work.

"Bye." Alexa stood stunned for a few seconds before she realized what he did. Looking around she spotted her brothers walking back towards the hotel and followed them half listening to their conversation. It wasn't anything she'd be interesting in just the lastest fashion for ties, as Jace explained to Dyfan what the right tie could do for the first impression. Rolling her eyes she quickened her pace and got ahead of them and went up to her room when she reached the hotel hoping the first owl would come sooner rather then later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back