One on One

Asher Lurken

Wand
Zebra Wood 10" with essence of unicorn hair
Asher felt the warmth from Noah's hand in hers. She was on Cloud 9. "I need to run to the tent and borrow Nina's old broom." Asher led him toward the tents. They were outside the girls tent. "I guess you can't go in here can you? I'm sure there are all kinds of spells to keep you naughty boys out." she teased. She leaned up and kissed Noah's cheek. "I'll be right out."

Noah couldn't believe that he was going to go quidditch with Asher. He couldn't wait to get on a broom and sad enough show off a bit. Sure he didn't show off too much but when he was able to show off he did. "Ok" Noah said when Asher said she had to run into the tent and grab Nina's old broom. "I'll go get my broom" Noah said "And I don't see why there must be a spell on the tent. Doesn't make much sense" Noah teased as he walked into the boys tent to get his broom.

Asher smiled after Noah as he walked to the boys tent. She ran into the girls tent and found Nina's old broom. I still can't believe she got a Scarlet Streak! Asher ran to her mirror and pulled her hair back. She made sure she looked decent before running out of the tent to wait for Noah.

Noah's tent was an absolute mess. One thing about Noah was he hated to clean. Now imagine a tent full of teenage boys. Yes it was pretty messy but it didn't take too long for Noah to find his broom. Noah did a quick overlook of it to make sure it wasn't damaged. That would totally kill him if his broom was damaged. Though thankfully it was in good shape. Noah put his broom over his shoulder and left the tent to find Asher with her broom waiting for him. "Are you ready?" Noah asked with a smile.

Asher beamed as Noah walked out of the tent. "Of course!" She put the broom over her shoulder and reached for Noah's hand. "So will this be the first time you've seen me fly?" she asked. She wanted to impress Noah so badly.

Noah grinned back at Asher. "Good" he said as Noah and Asher's hands were now connected. "And yes this the first time I've seen you fly" Noah said "So I can't wait to see what you've got" He said wondering how good at flying she really was. Then Noah hoped he was at the top of his game.

Asher was almost bouncing with excitement as the reached the Quidditch Pitch Please don't let me make a fool of myself...

Noah was thrilled to be able to get on his broom again and a chance to show off made things better. Plus Asher was supposed to be on the Quidditch Team next year. It would be helpful if he could see how good she really was on a broom. Finally they made it to the Qudditch Pitch. Noah looked over and smiled at Asher "One lap around to start with?" Noah asked.

"Sounds good!" Asher mounted her broom and kicked off. She felt so free. She smiled at Noah as she waited for him to join her in the air.

Noah nodded as he hopped on his broom and kicked off the ground. He loved the feeling of being so weightless and having so much control more control than he had ever had in his normal life with school and everything else. Noah fly over to Asher smiling "Ready," He said "Set" He added as he began ready to lean forward and go "GO" he said as he leaned forward and flew off. No he wasn't going at top speed, not right now at least.

When Noah said 'Go' Asher leaned foward and beagn to fly. She kept pace with him most of the way but as they were in the last leg of the lap, Asher leaned further and shot forward. She laughed in delight as she took the lead over Noah.

Noah loved the feel of the wind as he began to speed up more and more. He looked back slowly to see where Asher was seeing that she was right behind him then she was in front of him. Noah heard her laugh. "Not going to get away with that" Noah said smiling as he leaned forward more and began to fly faster. He was no neck and neck with Asher. He looked to his side and gave her a joking smile as he tried to pull ahead a bit more but stayed side by side.

Asher smiled at Noah as he moved back up beside her. Her eyes sparkled. She reached her hand hand up and blew him a kiss. She gave one more burst of speed and made the end of the lap an inch ahead of him. She shifted her weight and did a flip in the air. "I win!" she squealed.

Noah saw Asher blow him a kiss right before she had another burst of speed and surpast him. Noah finished up an inch behind her though for some reason he didn't mind losing. "Nice" Noah said "Even if I did let you win" Noah added in a quieter voice but a voice meant to still let Asher hear it. He of coarse did not let her win but he was teasing her only to see her reaction.

Asher laughed. She flew to his side and gave him a quick kiss. "Of course you let me win..." she said in a sarcastic baby voice. She smiled brightly. "Ok Captain...what next?"

Noah grinned "At least you understand that " He said teasing her. Noah could tell that Asher knew that he didn't let her win and surprisingly that was ok with him. "Well I am not quite sure what you could handle yet" Noah said teasing her as a smile remained ground on his face.

"I mean after all you could barely keep up with my out of this world speed" Noah joked.

"Well, we can't know what I can handle until I try. So throw everything you've got at me, and I'll try to keep up." Asher teased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back