One of those.. Best friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Boudreaux

OOC First Name
Clairey
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Ok. I've suddenly realised that not one of my characters has ever had a best friend!
So I was thinking, this friend would have to be a first year, and preferably a girl. I don't mind which house, Jenny tends to get along with everybody quite well. She's a bit of a tomboy, and can seem a little intimidating at times, so this friend could not be shy, or they would not get on at all! Jenny doesn't like embarassing silences, and if they didn't 'click', she wouldn't be very willing to try and keep their friendship going. So basically, any first year girls who are slightly tough, and loyal to their friends, speak now or forever hold your bits and bobs!

Claire :)

Right then.

So I have a First Year Gryffy Shiloh Denton. Now Shiloh is a Muggle-born. Now the only problem is that she is slightly weary of magic, but she is in tutoring to fix that Lol. I think it could be cute for Shiloh to have a bestfriend.
Personality said:
Shiloh is a happy-go-lucky-loves-everything-about-magic girl. She is a muggle-born so she now does everything she can to learn about magic. She is oblivious to alot of things when she likes some-one and she is kind. She doesn't take crap from people and she can be mean. But only when she absolutely has too. She is intelligent and smart and she knows what she wants. She is a leader at times and a follower at others. She knows what to do to get what she wants, and she knows when to do it. If her upbringing has taught her one thing, it is too never take anything for granted. This is a personal rule she has chosen to live for. It is her most valued belief. Shiloh’s favourite words to use are, “Fabulous”-when she is being Sarcastic. “Awesome”- When she is genuine and “Total Snazz bang”- This is something she made up herself, she uses this to emphasise how much of a Let down something was.
Shiloh is never one to judge people. She always wants to get to know some-one well before she actually forms an opinion on them. She sees this as the easiest way to get to know someone. By seeing them in their own environment, it also helps make her feel alittle more comfortable about everything. If you are a bully however, she will be able to spot you at a distance. She is very observant, often too observant and this can sometimes lead to alot of trouble for Shiloh
It says in her Bio that she is happy go lucky and loves everything about magic, but that is because it is for future Shiloh, didn't want to have to update too often xD

Anyway the link to her bio is http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7343238/1/#new

Let me know ^_^

Hullo :)

Thank you for replying!

I love the fact the Shiloh is muggle-born, because Jennifer gets along with most people and would treat her no differently. I've read through the bio and she seems like a very nice girl, and I would love for them to be best friends :)

If I start a topic at the Rose bush, it would be likely to see her there, yah? ;)

Yes it would, there or Professor Smith's office, but I'll explain that one to ya later ;)

Cool thanks.

There is a sperate forum btw, but it doesn't matter xD Rosebush

Hey ^^

Do you want to rp with Tyler Hawkens, he's looking for possibly one other friend and perhaps that weird relationship with a girl. If your interested read his biography :) its link under my signature, mmkay? Thanks!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back