One Of The Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerridwyn Price

This is Cerridwyn Price (best known as Cerrid (Keh-rid) to family and friends) originally from a farm in the south of Wales. She's eleven, a first year Hufflepuff, and a little bit grumpy. But enough about her. This topic is for her family.
You see, I've never really had an HNZ family that my character hasn't been the parent of. I'd like one where multiple people join in, develop the characters in their own way, and see how it all works in together. It could be great fun and the plot is very lighthearted.

You probably want to know who is up for grabs, then?
Well..
tumblr_inline_mfcfdrsfTT1r9lqde.gif

LUNETE PRICE
RELATION: Mother
PLAYBY: Ginnifer Goodwin
BORTHDATE: June 2nd, 1998
HISTORY: Grew up in Wales, attended HS (Ravenclaw)
BLOOD STATUS: Half
Your choice if she has a sibling or two (please don't be excessive).
She would have met her husband through Hogwarts, but it's your choice how and when.
You and whoever plays her husband will need to discuss a lot of history and remain in contact.

tumblr_inline_mfcx5hqoVN1rc2aoi.gif

ALED PRICE
RELATION: Father
PLAYBY: David Nolan
BORTHDATE: June 5th, 1997
HISTORY: Grew up in Wales, attended HS (Ravenclaw)
Your choice if he has a sibling or two (please don't be excessive).
He would have met hhis wife through Hogwarts, but it's your choice how and when.
You and whoever plays his wife will need to discuss a lot of history and remain in contact.

tumblr_inline_mfco9vfz7P1rvit7o.gif

LLYR PRICE
RELATION: Brother
PLAYBY: Jared Gilmore
BORTHDATE: April 9th, 2023
HISTORY: Grew up in Wales
SCHOOL: Muggle primary, will attend HNZ

tumblr_inline_mfdns28B2E1qgwma9.gif

DRYSTAN PRICE
PLAYBY: Grayson Chance
BORTHDATE: June 26th, 2026
SCHOOL: Muggle primary, will attend HNZ

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma1t1tKUsi1r1yj84.gif
EINON PRICE
PLAYBY: Andrew Gonzales
BORTHDATE: April 11th, 2029
SCHOOL: Muggle infant, will attend HNZ
BLOOD STATUS: Half​

All the family have strong Welsh accents, all probably have medium to dark hair.
If you want to know more about the family then please check Cerridwyn's bio or PM Cerridwyn Price.
All other enquiries, go ahead and leave here or PM.

Oh, also, key point; they are a family of farmers. Mr. and Mrs. Price were farmers in the south of Wales at least since their marriage (they would have wed fairly young. Pre-twenties), possibly both or one from a farmer family before. They then moved to New Zealand to become farmers out there.

Anyone still interested in becoming part of the family; I'd love some aunts/uncles/cousins/grandparents :D

hey beth i will happily take the father of youre hands. if you want me too as i can now spend some time developing him inttom a big part

Wolfie Wolfington said:
hey beth i will happily take the father of youre hands. if you want me too as i can now spend some time developing him inttom a big part
Really? That would be amazing, thank you so much! :D :hug:
We can always have them send letters during her stay at Hogwarts, if you'd like to develop him any through that and give them a bit more of a relationship? ^_^

yeah that sounds cool do you have a account for him already or not? just on phone so would take a while

I don't have an account for him, no. I can make one if you want me to unless you're ok to make one? And that's quite alright. These things take time anyway :p

if you could make one that would be great i will do the rest of the work. just sat in a lecture atm so probally best i dont pull laptop out and start hnz on there

:correct: I keep telling myself not to post, but as you can see, it hasn't worked very well. :r
I'd be happy to take Drystan, if no-one else wants him. xD

I can make Llyr if he is still free. :)

Brilliant :woot: :hug: Thank you for doing this.
They can be related to either side and you can choose their parents' names if you'd like. :D They can be any age, any blood status (whichever parent is related to the Price family would be half blood), and so on.
If I can help you with anything then please do let me know ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back