OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Swishy Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Majora knew who the last person on his list was although he didn't expect her to know him. Ava had been at Vaders birthday party, where Majora had come along with Leia. He knew what the blonde looked like and he knew she was loud so it was likely that he would hear her before he saw her. Noticing a flurry of blonde up ahead, the Slytherin sped up, hoping to catch up with the student before she headed back into the common room. "Hey! Avaria Lockwood!" he called out, almost jogging his way over.

Ava was skipping along when she heard someone call her name. She paused, turning. "Yes?" She asked, looking around. There was a boy coming over, a friend of one of Vaders sisters. She vaguely recognized him but couldnt place his name.

Majora was glad when Avaria stopped, letting him catch up for a moment. "You're Avaria aren't you." It wasn't a question so much of a statement, but he wasn't about to hand over a rose before she confirmed it. "You're a prefect. Ravenclaw. Loves to organise things and tends to leave trails of glitter."

Ava opened her mouth to respond but the boy continued on. She giggled as he finished. "I am. You're... Leia's friend arent you?" She questioned, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Majora had more questions to ask her, but first things first, "I'm Maddox, yes". Producing the rose he handed it and the note across to the blonde. "It's from your friend I imagine."

Thanks for being there for me, I love you!

Alice

Ava giggled. "Thank you, Maddox!" She stored the name away, taking the rose and opening the note. "Yes! It's from Alice," She smiled, tucking the rose and note into her bag. "How are your deliveries going?" She asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back