one night

William Morte

OOC First Name
Phil
Wand
Japaneses Maple with Veela hair, 8 1/2 inches
william came home drunk and next thing he knew it was morning and the room was ruined and he was in Drusilla's arms.

Drusilla woke up hurting. William could be gentle when he was sober but drunk he didn't hold back. The strange thing about it was that Drusilla loved it when he lost control. It made her think of the Dragons when they didn't know what to make of her. The side effect was what she was looking at in the long mirror that was off the hall now that she gently slipped from her lovers arms. The bruses and teeth marks where already starting to show on her hips and waist.

William walked up behind her and rubbed some oil on the wounds. Than he kissed the back of her neck and hugged her, saying " i love you and i am happy you are mine only." and handed her some clothes.

About a weeks later Drusilla remembered leaning back into the kiss before taking the clothes and going about her day. There had been nothing to suggest that she was going to be sick later on. At least she had thought she had been sick when it started. When she had one of the mother dragons she had been tending to act strangly around her Drusilla had started to worry.

Drusilla got herself cheaked out that day and was waiting for William to come home again to tell him what she had just found out. She knew that while this happened she would not be going out of the house. Drusilla didn't know why but she feared for what was happening to her now. It was as if she had lost something before and was afraid to lose it again. The feeling didn't leave her, she needed William to be here to comfort her. In there too she found a little bit of fear.

William's dearest love walked in and he could see she need to talk to him. ' what is it my sweetheart?' he could see she was about to cry but was it for happiness or sadness. there was the tears in the corners of those beauiful eyes and the sexy lips of her's was about to tell him. i had a surpise for her tho.....
William loves drusilla with all his heart. he went over and kissed her on the cheek. " i love you, i will protect you from anything that means you harm".

Drusilla felt William's kiss and leaned into it some before she looked up at him. "I love you too but I don't know. I feel like this has happened before." She said as she put her hands on her stomach. "William, my heart, I'm pregnent." She said looking up at him with worried eyes.

William had a feeling this was the news. " do you want it? i would love you with whatever you want." he had the same feeling as his loving wife that this has happened before and Dympna did something. " i will be back i need sometime to think about everything." he walked out the door and went to a field to think on life and his love for his wife. he could feel someone watching him. he sat on the ground with his wand out but not in sight. " i love my wife but are we ready for a child?" he asked himself. he hope it will be a girl for some reason.

Drusilla looked down then back up and William. "I don't know. We are both safe in this house but I have a feeling like this has happened before like I said." She said thinking hard. She really couldn't remember why she felt dread for the child even though she would love a chance to have a family big as her own was. She really missed her faimliy back in the mountans but now that she could really be seen anywhere she could talk to them.

william could hear banjos for some reason. " i love you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back