Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
((yellow for Isaiah Thompson))

Kiara memorised the name from the earlier today. "Isaiah, hey! One more for you!" Kia fastly approached him and cheerfully handed him the yellow rose with the note. "How many roses did you get?" Well, she already knew that at least two, because she delivered them herself.

ZAY HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

did you notice that rhymed?? also are you sure you dont want to join me and jordies band?

Weston

Isaiah had been moving through the castle to try and get every rose on his own list delivered when he heard the familiar sound of his own name. "You know you could've given them both at the same time right?" He laughed when it was the same girl who had delivered him another rose earlier. "Well, two so far." He grinned as he took the rose from her. Zay couldn't help but to laugh when he read the note, not surprised that Wes wouldn't pass up on another opportunity to nag him about their band.

Kiara laughed at his answer and tilted. "Fair, but where is fun in that?" And after a laugh let out a real answer. "I didn't check who I am going to give roses to after yours, so here I am." Wood chuckled and widely smiled. "That's not bad too! I am sure that you will get more, day isn't over yet," she happily winked and then added. "I promise, there is no more from me! You are getting rid of me after this one!" She put her hands up and laughed. She was still there as he read the note and she proudly smiled as he laughed. "Looks like you got the good one! Friend or family member?" It wasn't hard to conncect that he was related or at least not unknown to her classmate Chloe.

Isaiah laughed when Kiara mentioned she hadn't checked her list after delivering his first rose. It sounded fair, he probably wouldn't have expected to be delivering more than one roses to a single person. "We'll see." He laughed when she mentioned getting more. To be honest he was already excited about getting two so he wasn't really expecting any more. It'd still be nice though. "You still got a lot to deliver?" He asked curiously when she said she didn't have any more for him. "I still have like, more than half of my list to get through." Zay laughed, giving a little shrug as if to say he'd be fine. Which he would. "Friend. I don't think my cousins would send me roses." He grinned.

Kiara nodded and smiled. Yet, she was still sure that he will get more. "Kinda. Like two or three, but these are people who I already know so not a big problem." She excitedly answered to the question. There was also one person that she left as the last person, because she felt a little bit worried about that delivery. "Need help with finding anyone? But still good luck, I mean, you will be alright! Delivering roses is cool, right?" She laughed at her own excitement. She understood that she is planning on delivering roses every year. "Why not? Maybe a secret surprise from them and they made you think that they won't send it?" Yes, Kia totally loved all the possible cute theories.

Isaiah nodded when Kiara mentioned she still had a few to deliver, but that she knew who those students were which would probably make it a whole lot easier to find them in the end. "Nah, I think I'll be fine." He nodded when she offered him help with finding some people. "Thanks though." He smiled, nodding again when she mentioned delivering roses was a cool thing to do. "For sure! It's cool to meet new people and all." He grinned. It also meant that he'd know more names and more people would know his name, which was always a bonus. "Well I reckon Chloë has plenty of friends to send roses to, and if she did send me one it would probably just be telling me to stay out of trouble." Zay laughed in response to Kiara's theories. Paige definitely wasn't one to send roses and even though Piper might he hadn't really expected it. Although perhaps that was because he had forgotten to send her one as well.

"Alright," Kiara nodded, she didn't take that in mind. She had her roses too and she loved to search for people herself, so it didn't make any questions for her. "Yes! And also, could you imagine being the one that gets roses and don't give them to others? I can't, giving roses and seeing their reactions is literally the best part of this event." she cheerfully smiled. There was no doubt that she really loved seeing people happy. "Oh, so you're troublemaker? But actually.. I haven't sent roses to my cousins too, somehow forgot to do that. But yeah, probably she is busy with Quidditch and rose deliveries." Kiara nodded and almost felt bad.She didn't send rose to any of her cousins and even to aunt, but she decided that it was not that important. She will say everything with words.

Isaiah grinned when Kiara mentioned seeing people's reactions to getting roses was the best part. He still though meeting new people and having more people know his name was the best part of it, but he guessed watching their reactions was fun as well. Especially when handing out pink or red roses. "Guilty as charged. I just make sure I don't get caught." Zay laughed when Kiara asked him if he was a troublemaker. There wasn't a whole lot he had done so far but he was ready to change that. He'd already been to the forest, which had been great, and he figured getting out without being caught was even more of an accomplishment. "Who's your cousin?" He asked curiously when she mentioned her cousin being busy with quidditch. What were the odds they both had quidditch playing cousins?

Kiara laughed at his answer. "Next year, if you will need an adult companion, I will be ready to join you." she offered herself as she was turning seventeen on September 2, there was only half a year left and Kiara was excited for that. She waited for being counted as an adult since her childhood. "By the way, with busy by Quidditch I meant Chloe. My cousins are scared of anything," she corrected herself as she understood that she said something wrong. "I have a bunch of cousins. Oldest is Sofia Mikaelson, she's a seventh year. Then I have twins Annabeth, who is planning on trying out next year, and Elisabeth Easterlings. Then Zach and Niklaus Easterlings, these four are third years. Then triplet step cousins, who is your age, Alice, Tessa and Nate, but Nate transferred or exchanged to Ilvermony, I didn't exactly understand. And still in your year, second cousin Kaia Stark, her mom was my mom's cousin and now Kaia's mom is professor here." she counted on her fingers to be sure that she didn't forget anyone. "Oh, and next year two more of my cousins are sorting. Charlie Stark and Roxanne Easterling." she actively blabbed about all her cousins, she had a lot to talk about.

Isaiah pretended to think about Kiara's offer for a second, before giving a little shrug. "I don't know dude, adults are pretty lame and all." He said half-jokingly. It wasn't a joke in that he didn't think adults were lame, because they were. Most of them at least. He just didn't think Kiara would be lame if she was to tag along on an adventure. "Oooooh." Zay nodded when he hadn't understood her correctly. "In that case, yeah, probably." He grinned sheepishly. His eyes grew a little wide when she started to sum up all of her cousins that went to school with them. Here he was thinking having three cousins at school with him was cool already. "That's a lot." He eventually laughed when she stopped talking. "Must be fun though, at least there's always someone to hang out with."

Kia laughed at what he said. "Well, then no magic out of school for you." she laughed again, she wouldn't take any adult to adventures too. They were boring and not ready to actually do something fun. She tried to not start to laugh again as he eyes got wider when she counted all her relatives in school, "Yes, no problem with company, but I usually don't hang out with them. All Easterlings and Sofia are from America, I am from France and all Starks are half German and half Hawaiian, and somehow all of us managed to end up in New Zealand."she grinned, it was kinda weird that they were from all parts of world. "How many your relatives are here or starting soon?"

"Pffff." Isaiah gave a dismissive wave with his hand when Kiara laughed about him not being allowed to perform magic outside of school. He guessed that if she was turning seventeen she would be allowed, which would be totally cool. He just needed to wait for that. Five whole years. He'd be fine, definitely fine. It wasn't like he was already impatient or anything. He nodded when she mentioned where all of her cousins were from, a little surprised they had all managed to end up in the same country. "Oh, dude! You should talk to my cousin. She's from France as well." Zay excitedly exclaimed in response. He knew the slightest bit french himself, but even after years of being around the french side of his family he still wasn't very good at it. "I've got three cousins here right now and then my younger brother and sister still have to come. But y'know, they'll have me to show them all the cool stuff so they'll be fine." He smiled proudly, already excited for his siblings to join him. He'd surely be the cool older brother. He already was, anyways.

And again, Kia couldn't help herself but start to laugh at his reaction. It was adorable. "You're wishing you could do magic out of school yourself?" she teased him and giggled as doing that. "Oh, me and Chloe are classmates. And I think both of us are in Transfigurations and Potions." she had liked Chloe at least from what she knew, she seemed like really fun, but somehow Kia was always with Arthur, Jenna and Nicole from her year. "So Thompsons are overtaking school soon? But it's fun, full family meeting daily. Ha, they will have the best guide here, if you know a lot of secrets here, you could join me and my little ones in the tour next year." she offered with a cheerful smile, she wasn't exactly sure if that was a serious or a joking offer.

Isaiah looked at Kiara with a little bit of disbelief when she asked him if he wished to be able to do magic outside of school. "Are you kidding me? Obviously!" He laughed. He could somewhere understand why they weren't allowed to practice magic out of school when they were young, but at the same time it was just lame that they couldn't. "Right. I forgot you guys are the same age." Zay nodded when she mentioned being in the same classes as his cousin. He couldn't really keep track of who his cousin was or wasn't friends with anyways. "I don't think we'll be having family meetings anytime soon." He laughed in response, not really seeing all of his cousins meet up at school. Not that they didn't get along, they got along fine. But it wasn't like they needed to hang out all of the time. He had plenty of friends himself after all. "Might be good, mine are both a little.. quiet. So I might have to push them into making friends."

Kiara laughed, Isaiah seemed so excited about the times when he will be old enough to cast magic out of school. It surely was the most exciting time in every wizard's life, of course, after getting the letter from magic schools. And she nodded as he said that he forgot. "Happens, but we haven't talked so not surprised you forgot that," Kia lightly shrugged and still cheerfully smiled. "Well, when they will start school then try it. Everyone will surely have a lot of cool secrets to share." That was surely the biggest bonus of having a big family in the same school, all the newest rumors. "Alright, alright.. We need them to meet, my little ones would perfectly suit our vibes, they love everyone and everything, and are not shy. They would take yours under their wing even if they don't know a lot themselves," Kiara giggled at that, it was their family thing to love everyone and being pretty confident. The only ones who actually didn't fit into that description was Niklaus, because he didn't love everyone, Alice and Elisa because they were shy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back