Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Sapphire could hardly believe how quickly her life here at school had flown by. The entire thing just felt so... so surreal. The first time she had stepped onto these grounds, she was alone, looking for trouble and making maps. Things had changed drastically since then. Onyx had found her, she had nearly lost him. She had made friends here; Leda, Jake, Diana, Emilia. She stepped out onto the quidditch pitch, popping her gum and looking up into the familiar skies. This was another aspect she had never expected, to find a home here on the pitch. She shut her eyes, letting the wind ruffle her hair.

Jacob had been avoiding the pitch since the Gryffindor's painful loss against Slytherin. He'd fulfilled his part in the bet he'd made with Sapphire easily enough. A bet was a bet after all. But being on the pitch to watch Slytherin compete with Beauxbatons when he knew deep in his heart that it should have been Gryffindor had not been possible. Jacob wasn't entirely sure what had brought him here today. He'd been walking around, hands in pockets, for a bit as he thought about his plans for the future, his after school life. And when he'd looked up he was just there. At the entrance to the empty pitch. Jacob took another step and realized that wasn't true. Someone else was there. A small smile on his face, Jacob stepped forward. "A sickle for your thoughts?" he asked.

Sapphire didn't open her eyes, smiling softly at the voice that spoke. She reached out blindly, gently taking hold of his sleeve. "Did you ever think of when we would be leaving?" She asked. "I never knew I would come here. I never thought I would find a family. My brother, Zennon. You." She opened her eyes, turning to look at him. "Are you going to forget me when we go, your Majesty?" She asked quietly, popping her gum and trying not to look too sad.

Jacob nodded. Leaving had been all he could think about as a second and third year. Back then, the idea of being an adult and off on his own had seemed like this grand adventure that was so far off. It still felt like an adventure but it also made him feel a little apprehensive. The world was out there waiting for him to make his mark, and Jacob couldn't help but be worried about what that mark would be. He smiled as Sapphire mentioned him, glad that she was as happy to have met him as he was to have met her. "Nah, I reckon you're pretty unforgettable, Saph" he stated. Jacob hadn't ever seen her so pensive. "It's crazy right? We're here, right at the end. Too bad Onyx isn't here with us. It's gonna be weird to graduate without him."

Sapphire smiled a bit, popping her gum again and leaning her head on Jake's shoulder. "He's been pouting about that, too," She smiled a little. "According to my uncle though, he's been swooning over these mysterious letters he's been getting. I'll have to check out the guests at the party and see who I need to threaten," She laughed lightly. She sighed, turning and leaning into his side a little. "Where are you gunna go when you're out of here, your majesty?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back