Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Jess had Leila. Elly had Matt. Sophie had Issac. Flavio had November. Geo had come alone, and felt like this had been her running theme for most of her third year. She'd turned up to the ball despite wanting nothing more than to take a nap than watch all the happy couples around her, and while her skirt and blue hair was a welcome change from her usual attire, she still didn't feel like she was particularly in the party spirit. Exams were finally over but she had no time to relax with the next set of lessons over the horizon. She loved Flavio and appreciated his help more than she'd be able to express, knowing that it was because of him and his study sessions that she had been able to pass her classes. The Hufflepuff however was spending most of her time upset and overwhelmed, and as she began to retreat from the Great Hall after hanging around for nearly an hour, not wanting to interrupt any of her friends that had their own lives to contend with, she hoped she could just make it back to her dorm without losing it.

Perry didn't have a date for the ball, but it didn't matter. He was glad the exams were over and he got some decent grades in the end. Perry didn't like suits and that is the reason he just wore a blouse with tie over it. It was good enough and he wasn't here to score any chicks, he went to the ball to have some fun. Perry did run late since he couldn't find his shoes. He seriously had no idea were he had put them, he never wore that particular pair so it was a long search.

When he finally found his shoes he was running late. He was walking frantically to the ball, if he was in the Olympics for speed walking he probably earned himself a medal. Until he spotted someone familiar, dressed in the most prettiest dress ever. Of course he was biased, he liked Geo. More than she probably realized. ''Hey you, I think you are going to wrong way'' Perry said with a goofy grin on his face. ''The ball is that way'' He pointed to the direction of the ball.

Geo was pretty sure she was just going to go back to the common room and sleep when she came face to face with one of her classmates. "Hey Perry," she gave the Gryffindor a small smile. He'd seemed to show up at the times she needed someone most this semester, and glancing down at his clothing it was clear he was headed to the ball himself. "Yeah, I don't know. Seems like everyone is having a great time. You should too, I'm sure there's some girl in there that can't wait to dance with you," she added with a smile. She wasn't really sure of Perry's status or the friends he'd made, but he seemed to be one of the sweetest boys in their year, always trying to make those around him smile. Geo had confided in him recently, and even though at the time she wasn't able to tell him exactly what was wrong, that didn't mean he'd not managed to take her mind off her situation. Perry was her friend and didn't realise he liked her any more than she liked him, but nevertheless she loved that he made her feel included in situations that she wasn't even sure she belonged. "I like the suit," she added, noticing his outfit for the evening. It was formal but casual enough that he still looked like he was there to have fun.

Perry looked at Geo, she was so sweet and innocent. He didn't want to dance with other random girls. He wanted to have a nice time with her.''The only one I want to dance with is you, Geo'' Perry blurted out. He would never admit it, but there was no girl that he wanted to dance more with than her. ''If you don't want to go back to the ball we can dance right here, but just let me dance with you once'' He said with a pleading look in his eyes. ''Thanks'' Perry winked at the compliment of the suit. ''So what is your choice, you don't really have any, but to dance or not to dance'' Perry smiled broadly.

Geo was about to keep walking when she heard that she was the person that he wanted to dance with. "I.. what?" she stammered, not sure if she'd heard him correctly. She'd seen their names recently in the Hogwarts Monthly but didn't realise that Perry seemed to agree with their opinions. He'd been there for her, helped her as a friend, but now it sounded like he wanted more. Before the Hufflepuff could figure out what exactly was happening, she tried to process what he meant by not having any choice in the matter. "I.." She was lost for words, and that wasn't something that happened very often for the third year. She swallowed, wondering if she should be alarmed that it seemed as though she would be dancing regardless of whether or not she wanted to.

It didn't went as well as Perry had hoped. Then again he was a hopeless romanticist. The only romantic relationship he used to have was with a soccer ball so real people were a lot different. He also didn't know a lot of girls. He was usually in boys only classes and then again he didn't like girls like he used to do know.''I am sorry, if I startled you.'' Perry paused ''I just blurted it out'' Perry didn't now what to do. He wanted to turn back and run away and think of what a stupid things he had said to her. ''Maybe I should ask you, what you want to do first?'' It was the only thing he could remember that went wrong. He was clueless at situations like these.

Perry was so clearly a Gryffindor at heart, and Geo smiled at his admission of blurting out his feelings. Taking a few steps towards her classmate, wondering why it was only now that she realised that he liked her. He'd been there for her to talk to and maybe she'd missed the signs when she'd been wrapped up in other drama with her friends, but now that she was looking at the third year in front of her, her stomach was dancing as it had once for another in his house. Things may not have been perfect with Jess right now, but she certainly hadn't felt this way for a while. "We could dance," she said, surprising herself a little by her change of heart. She'd been so ready to leave the Yule Ball just a moment ago, but it no longer looked as though the night was turning out as it was planned.

Perry was still a bit awkward, he had blurted things out accidentally. And on top of that Geo didn't seem to like him like he did her. Then Geo smiled and Perry got his hoped up once again. Geo was amazing, her blue hair fell lovely over her shoulders and her outfit suited her perfectly. When Geo said she wanted to dance Perry got really happy. When people said that you felt butterflies when you were in love, they were definitely right. Perry took Geo his hands and he started to dance. He wasn't a professional, but he was good in almost all sports. Except for chess he sucked at that. ''You look lovely you know'' Perry muttered sweetly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back