Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
After he was done at the Hufflepuff table, Thaddeus walked over to the Slytherin table. He didn't know any Slytherins so once again had to ask around if people had seen this particular student. ''Oi! Has anyone seen Athena Rey-Martinez?''

Athena was sitting at the house table minding her own business and chatting to her friends until she heard someone speak her name and she straightened in her seat, finding the owner of the voice. "I have," she called, waving the boy over and eyeing the rose he was holding. "I mean, that's me. What can I help you with?"

He smiled when a younger girl sitting at the table replied to him and walked over towards her. ''Well, if you are her then you're lucky.'' the Gryffindor said, presenting the pink rose to her.

OOCOut of Character:
I am so sorry for the delayed reply :erm:

Athena was wondering what could have been so important that could have interrupted her meal but when the older boy presented a pink rose to her telling her that she was lucky she stopped eating altogether, plastering a smile on her face. "Is there a note?" she asked straight to the point, forgetting to thank him for the rose.

All good

''Ah, yes, there is!'' He took the note out of the bucket and handed it to the girl. ''Happy Valentine's day, I hope you're happy with it!'' Thaddeus said before walking away from the girl.
Athena,

We should do something alone sometime.

Gray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back