🌹 Rose Giving One final friendship rose

Sofi Ayre

All I can do is be me, whoever that is.

Sofi had been searching for the Ravenclaw tower but became hopelessly lost again, even on her second attempt. Frustrated, she waited for someone to pass by, hoping to ask for directions or, even better, to find out where Elise Ito might be. Spotting a student walking by, she quickly called out, "Hi, I'm looking for Elise Ito! Do you know where I can find them?"

@Elise Ito

Elise had been hard at work trying to find the last few people on her list. She wanted this to be over with already but it wouldn't be until all her roses were gone. She was about to head down from the tower to check the lawn when she heard someone reach out to her. She blinked when the other girl happened to be asking for her. "That's me." she blurted out.

It had been easier to find the Ravenclaw than Sofi had expected, "Oh great, well this is for you!" She said, handing her the yellow rose with the note attached.

Happy Valentine's to my shadow princess and sister in darkness
xxxx Briony

Elise was pleased how well this had worked out for both of them and she took the rose and note eagerly. She opened and read the note quickly. She smiled seeing it was from Briony. She had really lucked out with her roommates. She shuddered to think of what school might be like without people who understood her like they all did. Maybe they could try moving Hazel into their dorm some day. Until then she'd have to see them at the dance later. She looked up at the girl and wasn't sure what to say. "Well thank you. I have to get going though. I have my own deliveries to finish." she said simply and waved goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back