Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
The dark clouds rolled over the cool mountain side, Kida slept in her bed in her small cottage that used to belong to her God Father. The place was filled with antiques and rare belongings. Kida Lay spread out in her king sized bed. The cool air whisteled through the Barn outside, her Black horse Haiti sheltered in the back of the barn was quiet.
A Storm was rolling in and the clouds slowly rumbeled as they passed around the mountain.
Kida's eyes flickered under her closed eye lids, she groaned as she rolled over clutching to the blankets like they were the only thing keeping her Alive.

'Filthy Mudblood' she heard a woman call at her.
'Kill the Girl' another voice called out further away
Hands grabbed and pulled at her hair tugged her around called her vile names
'Torture the pathetic Filth' a Man called at her.
Kida grabbed her head and shook it, she ran. Looking back she could see the shadows disapear then suddenly. Thud Kida ran into something. The person grabbed her wrists and threw her up against the wall.
"Pathetic. Little. Kida.' The voice said pushing her up against the wall with its hands her throat "Stupid. Filthy. Horrible. I should've taught you a lesson when i had the change" the voice hissed at her. Kida was struggeling to breath.

'No John don't' she called out desperatley. the Hand's grip grew tighter on her neck before throwing her off the wall and back handing her to the floor. Kida gasped and looked up at her ex boyfriend who was standing above her. Kida threw herself up and punched John right in the jaw. 'Get away from me!' she screamed. Her ex who was holding his jaw looked back at her, Kida went to throw another punch but John was quicker and grabbed her wrist tightly.
"How dare you" he spat as he tightened his grip on her wrist.
Kida winced and tried to pull away 'Stop it' she said.
John wrapped his huge arms around her and faced her towards the window so she couldn't move. Kida looked out the dark window and saw the shadows waiting for her taunting her more.

'Kill the Girl'
'Give the Filth to us, we'll take care of it'
Kida shook her head 'No John, don't No!' she begged but it was no use.
her Ex flung her out the window, Glass smashed and cut her, she rolled onto the ground and before she could recover she was picked up by the shadows. held so she couldn't move or get her wand.
Someone appeared infront of her, she looked at the person and saw her Best friend Eden standing there with her wand.
'No Eden, please don't do this. Please' Kida begged. She watched her best friend raise her wand at her and Kida tensed up, she knew what was coming. Kida heard Eden Mumble the spell.

Kida felt her body pulsed with excrucating pain as tried to fall to the floor but the shadows were holding her still.

Kida woke up a mess on the floor, the blanket thrown accross the room. she frantically checked her body for blood before she shot up and ran to her closet quickly getting changed into a black with a dark blue trimmed Hooded Cape and threw on a pair of skinny jeans and riding boots. Kida tucked in her Pyjama top and Flung herself out of her room down the stairs and out of the house, Slamming the door behind her.

Kida ran to the stables and quickly attatched the saddle to Haiti and mounted her Horse. Kida Pushed Haiti into a solid canter. the rain began to fall and hit her face, Kida pulled her hood up and continued to Ride.

An hour later Kida made it to the Koshiba Manor where she hoped she would find Eden.
Kida rode her horse in the gate and quickly ran up to the door rapping the door handle. She didn't know why she came here, she just felt like she needed to.
Kida heard a child stir upstairs and she winced. Kida leaned against the door, her hood was soaking wet. her face streaked with tears that had been mixed with rain.
Kida fell to her knee's.

While her best friend was having nightmares that would soon have her banging on her door. Which would wake up Nozomi and Bikou which would annoy Tohoru to no end. Eden was in her office trying to do damage control. It had gotten back to her father that Kida was a muggle born and as soon as she had made it home they had been in deep conversation. Instead of just talking in person they where using phones that didn't mess up around magic. "Father Kida is not a mudblood. She was joking. Why would I be friends with a mudblood?" Eden held the phone away from her ear as her father continued to rage about his own children trying to put him in an early grave. Finally after what must have been five minutes. Koaru started to calm down. Putting the phone closer to her ear Eden decided that this conversation needed to be over. "Father I need you to realize how silly your sounding right now. I am a Death Eater being friends with a mudblood is about as stupid as me marrying an Auror." Eden said calmly. Instead of her last comment calming the old man down it made everything worse. "Father I was joking. Now I am hanging up. Go to bed I'm sure mom misses you." Eden said as she closed the phone and shut it off.

As much as Eden wanted to go to sleep she knew that she couldn't. Sunako was gone for the evening with Hoshi so it was up to Eden and Tohoru to care of Bikou. Eden loved that little boy so much. He was so smart and a loving child. It would be a few hours before he woke up and needed to eat but until than Eden was going to stay awake and work on her baby book. In it where pictures of her daughters ultrasound. Pictures of Eden growing up. Even a few pictures of her and James. As much as she hated that man he had given her the greatest gift of all. Singing softly her daughter kicked softly. Smiling Eden waved her wand and the book went away. Maybe a snack instead was a better plan. Getting to her feet Eden heard someone knocking on the door really loud. At once Bikou started to scream. Eden could hear Tohoru swear from down the hall. Opening the door Eden called to him. "Go answer the door I got Bikou." Eden said as she pulled a robe around her and made her way to the nursery to calm her upset nephew.

It had taken Tohoru hours to get Bikou to sleep. He was starting to grow his first tooth and he was fussy all the time. So when someone knocked on the door as if they where going to kick it in. Tohoru was ready to wring someone by there neck. Thankfully Eden was here to help. Bikou seemed to really love spending time with his aunts. It must be the whole Death Eater thing. Swearing under his breath he made his way down the stairs wand in his hand. "I swear to god if its a salesman I am going to kill them." Tohoru said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Opening the door Tohoru saw someone on there knees. Picking the person up Tohoru saw who it was. "Eden its Kida and she looks like shes in bad shape." Tohoru said as he made his way up the stairs to Eden's room where he knew that both Eden and Bikou where. "Your lucky that I like you. Otherwise I would murder you for waking up my son." Tohoru told Kida as he pushed open Eden's door and put her on the bed.

Kida heard the door open and winced slightly when she saw a mans feet, she must've got the wrong house. Kida didn't bother looking up, she felt someone touch her and she flinched, tensing up waiting for pain but nothing happened. Kida put her head on the Mans chest and enjoyed the safe feeling she was getting from being held.
Kida was dripping wet, Her hair was a tangeled mess around her face she heard someone talking and was trying to recognise the voice, she knew who it was but she couldn't figure out who it was exactly. The Girl heard a door open and she opened her eyes a little bit squinting because of the brightness and soon she felt a soft bed beneath her.

Kida pulled herself up to sit and looked around just realising what had happened. Kida looked at the man who had brought her in and quickly looked down again. It was Tohoru. Kida blushed lightly and looked back up at him again, pulling on a weak smile of thanks.
Kida looked around again and saw Eden and a child, first thought was that she'd had the child allready but the child looked a bit to old to be a new born. Kida saw Eden and crawled over to her, wrapping her arms around her friend she shook a little before mumbeling 'Eden, Eden.' she began her hair still a mess plastered to her face 'I don't know why im here, all i know is that i don't want to be alone' she continued as she put her head on her friends shoulder. 'You.. you know the bruises. well the guy who did that is in my dreams, he gave me to Bad people.' Kida sobbed lightly sounding like a kid telling their mother about a boy calling them a bad name. Kida pulled up her sleeves to show Eden the bruises again, which wern't clearing up even after a week.'They wanted to kill me, and he gave me to them, he hurt me. Eden help me'

The Girl shook her head to herself, ignoring the fact that she was probably making the bed into a pond, she was lost and confused and she didn't know why this was the best place for her.

Eden heard Tohoru yell and that set off Bikou again. "Shh calm down little one. Everything things fine." Eden cooed and rocked the child softly. As Tohoru placed a soaking wet Kida on her bed. Eden raised an eyebrow. "Erm Tohoru could you send for a maid to get Kida some dry clothes and new sheets for my bed." Eden said wondering what the hell had happened to her friend to send her all the way out here in the middle of the night. Quickly handing Tohoru back his son. Eden sort of took Kida into her arms. "Its okay Kida no one is going to hurt you here." Eden said trying to sound soothing while trying to get her into a chair so that Eden could change out of her wet clothes.

"Kida everything will be fine. We need to get you out of your wet clothes. From there I will do everything I can to help you." Eden said taking one look at the marks that where still on her friends arms. "Tohoru can you go into my office and get the cream I have. It should remove the bruises." Eden said keeping her voice calm. Bad dreams where nothing new to her but this was the first time that someone had come to her door crying begging for her to help them. Eden wasn't even sure what to do. "No one is going to kill you while your in this house I promise you." Eden said forgetting that her father was also in the house. If he found out Kida was here she wasn't sure that she would be able to protect her.

Kida looked at Eden 'Thank you' she said softly, she'd known for a while that she was alone, no Father, no Mother cousins or anything and her Brother was to busy flirting with girls to notice she was in need of help. Kida slowly rose off the bed and paced slowly in front of Eden.
'I should be able to handle this' she said sadly as she ran her hands through her hair and peeled all the hair off her face. 'All i wanted was someone to be there for me y'know. A Man to protect me.' Kida said as she plopped down in a chair.

Kida rested her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. 'Instead i got beat down, by none other then a muggle, not even Magical. Why can't i defend myself' Kida raised her head and looked at Eden. 'Why can't i have what you have Eden, Why can't i have a family who will protect me?' Kida felt tears welling up again and she looked to the floor.

Koaru had not liked what Eden had said to him. From the sound of it she was growing soft and that was not something that he could deal with. It was bad enough that she had gotten pregnant and unable to work for the family right when she was needed the most. Now he was hearing that she was friends with a mudblood. Just as he was going to try and get some sleep. He heard a knock on the door. He heard Eden tell Tohoru to get the door while she took care of the baby. Koaru was thinking about going to bed when he heard Tohoru mention that Kida was here. Where had he heard that name before? As he walked around his study he heard Tohoru say that Kida was in his house.

He started to get angry just thinking about that mubblood was in his house. Getting to his feet Koaru threw open his door and went down the hall yelling at the top of his lungs. "Why is there a mudblood in my house? Eden bring out the mudblood out right now! I'm going to kill her." Koaru said as he came close to Eden's room and pounded on her bedroom door. He could hear Bikou crying. It angered him even more. How dare that mudblood come into his home and wake his grandson.

Tohoru took his son in his arms and started to rock him. As he listened to Eden give him instructions he nodded his head. It had been years since he had seen Kida and he had to admit that she was pretty. If he had still been single he might have tried to make a pass at her. "Alright Eden I can handle that." Tohoru said as he placed Bikou into the crib in Eden's room. 'Yea Kida your going to be okay here I promise." Tohoru said as he got ready to leave the room. Hearing the sound of his fathers voice in the hall Tohoru turned to Eden. "This can't be good." Tohoru said as he went to the door to try and stop his father from doing something stupid.

Opening the door and stepping out quickly so that his father couldn't get into the room. "Father. Bikou is sleeping in there. Not to mention Nozomi is sleeping in the nursery." Tohoru said softly as he pushed if father into the hallway away from the door. He wasn't going to let his father kill Kida. He might be a Death Eater and Eden might be as well but he wasn't nor did he care about muggles and such. "Kida is not a mudblood. She is just joking around. She doesn't know what you and Eden are so she doesn't know that if she did than she wouldn't make a joke like that." Tohoru said trying to keep a joking tone in his voice as he continued to push his father away from Eden's room.

Kida smiled kindly at Tohoru when he told her she was going to be safe, Kida guessed by the child that Tohoru was in a comitted relationship, which was a shame she did like Tohoru a little bit, but his life had changed and so had hers, and that was the end of that. The brunette flinched when she heard a man bellow from the hall ways something about a Mudblood, Kida's eyes widened. She got off Eden and threw herself off the bed. backing up against the wall. Kida cursed at herself 'Wake up' she said softly to herself. Kida looked at Eden 'That man Didn't say Mudblood did he? Kida asked hoping she was just hearing things.

Tohoru left the room and Kida looked at Tohoru leave and quickly fumbeled for her wand. She searched through her wet clothes to dig it out of her boot from an ankle strap which was secure around her left ankle. once Kida had her wand out she put it in her jeans pocket so she could get it just in case. Kida took a few steps towards the door deciding if she should handle this head on or not. She ran a hand through her wet hair and took a deep breath.

Eden could see Tohoru eyeing Kida. She was glad when Tohoru looked away she could tell right away that he thought she was pretty but his love of Sunako was still as strong as ever. As Eden went to sit down and relax she heard her father demanding Kida. "Damnit." Eden muttered as she pulled out her wand and grabbed Kida pulled her deeper into her room. "Yes Kida he did say mudblood. Don't worry he will calm down just as soon as Tohoru explains that you where kidding." Eden said her voice carrying so that her father could hear her.

Maybe having Kida come over to her fathers house was a bad idea. "Don't worry Kida we got this under control. Eden said keeping her eyes on her door. All she had wanted to do was enjoy having her best friend back in her life and now she had to deal with her stupid father trying to destroy the lie that Eden had to keep telling herself. As long as Kida never forced Eden to acknowledge her blood status they could remain friends but if that day ever came than Eden would have to force her out or kill her. Those where her only two choices.

Kida took a few steps back when Eden pulled her deeper into the room and told her that Tohoru was going to explain that she was kidding 'But thats what i am' she said raising an eyebrow at her best friend who was starting to seem a bit odd.
Kida looked at Eden and then to the door wondering what she was going to do, What was this about her pretending to not to be a Muggle Born, Kida was confused beyond anything.
Kida wanted to go confront the person they couldn't be that bad... could they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back