Once A Gryffindor, Always A Gryffindor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrea Kelize

OOC First Name
Nicole [main]
Wand
Rowan Wand 15 Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hey All! ^_^ I have a few characters here up for any plots. I want them to have friends, best friends, girl best friends, boy best friends, enemies, love interests, mentors, anything really ;) I am looking forward into RPing with you all so without further ado, here's the list of my charries :D </COLOR>
CASEY EVERDEEN
flipped-madeline-carroll.jpg

This is Casey, one of my Gryffindor firsties. Casey comes from a broken family back in the city of Ohio. Her mother left her when she was only three years old and her baby brother, ten months. The situation eventually made Casey stronger and tougher. Eventually, when Casey reached the age of eight, her father married another woman and had children with her. Now, Casey has two stepsisters. Her mother is a Pureblood and her father is a muggle but she keeps telling herself and everybody that she's a muggle because of the hatred she felt for her mother for leaving them. She grew up in a small house along with her dad, her brother and stepsisters, her stepmother and her aunt. She's energetic, bubbly and likes to make friends. Sometimes, she can go out of her way by being too reckless and eager to try new things. She's a loyal person and is very considerate. She loves helping others and is absolutely adventurous. She loves exploring new things and is open to whatever opportunity whatsoever comes to her like making friends for example. I'll need everything for her so please post if you are interested with her.​

JESSICA CAMBRIDGE
500full.jpg

Here's my other firstie, Jessica. Jessica comes from a rich family back in France. She originally comes from London but due to her dad's work she and her family moved to France. She has an older brother named Collin and a pet kitten named Cosabella. Her dad is a millionaire and is CEO of the company "Cambridge" which sells shoes worldwide. Now, being a millionaire's daughter, Jess can be pretty boastful. She can brag about how rich she is and sometimes forgets that fact that her father came from a poor family back in the past. Although, she can be a bit of a brat, Jessica can be pretty nice sometimes. If she's in a good mood, she can even share her things or be bubbly. The best trait in her is she's faithful and loyal to those she trusts. She can sometimes be annoying and adores fashion. She's stubborn and always gets what she wants but still, she can be a trustful and nice friend. She's caring and thoughtful for those she trusts and loves music. Like the others, I need almost everything for her so likewise, post if you're interested with her.
COLLIN CAMBRIDGE
tumblr_llc6xtAH9s1qfvq5qo1_500.jpg

So, here's my second year Cub, Collin. Actually, Lovi and I share this account since we take turns using him but mostly, he's my account so I'm allowed to RP him with other charries :p Anyway, Collin, like Jess, comes from a rich family in France. The Cambridges are originally from London but due to their father's company, they moved to France. Collin has a little sister named Jessica and she is starting her freshman year in Hogwarts with which Collin is going to transfer for his second year. Collin is the son of a millionaire since his father own a company that sells shoes worldwide. Collin likes adventures and likes to explore new things. He's a perfect best friend to those who are reckless and adores adventures. Despite of his father being a millionaire, Collin's feet are planted firmly on the ground. he doesn't brag his wealthiness unlike his little sister. He loves music and chess. He's a tough guy but doesn't seem to take everything too seriously. he doesn't get mad easily and has a good sense of humor. He's loyal and loves to explore. I'll need a lot for him except for a girl best friend since I already plotted him for one. Still, I will be needing a lot for him so please post if you have ideas.​
<COLOR color="#000">

ANDREA KELIZE
terabithia1.jpg

So, here's my main account, Andrea Kelize. I'll be needing more friends and enemies and almost everything with her. But first things first. Andrea is from Sydney, Australia and speaks with an accent. Her family is poor but she's proud to say that they're happy not because they're poor but because they're together. She has lots of brothers and sisters and is used to having lots of kids around. Being the oldest, Andrea's independent and dominant. She's confident and is up for challenging. She loves basketball and is the point guard of a basketball team in Australia despite of her little height. Sometimes she's bossy and tempered but she can easily cool off once she copes up with the person or the situation. If not, she can burst which results into a fight. Though, she can be a very good friend. A loyal and caring one and trusts every people that gets close to her. For more info about her, just click the biography and development links on her signature.

Well, that's all. I am really looking forward into RPing with you guys since this is the first topic I made in this forum. Anyway, tell me what you all think and I hope it'll be soon.

Ciao ;)

-Nicole :shifty:

I have my first year Hufflepuff Jessie Vega. Shes my only first year and she is in need of friends. She could be friends with any of your characters so let me know.

heyy nicole i ave this one for any rps as im on alot atm

I have Raziel Kim here, a first year ravenclaw. He doesn't have a PB yet as I'm still looking for one that he will fit his character, and his CD is still under development. Anyways, Raziel is a kid who is a bit on the weird side. He's what you will call a 4D character and is eccentric sometimes. He has a very different way of thinking, act differently (As he sits with his knees hugged closer to his chest and he picks things up using his index finger and thumb only), and has high imagination. He has this obvious addiction with everything that is sweet too. Though he doesn't have a PB yet, I picture him as someone who looks a bit androgynous and is a bit small for his age

I have Ai Edogawa and Conan Edogawa, both first years from Hufflepuff, they can be friends with any of your characters.

Ai is afraid of separations causing her to have a hard time making friends. Her personality while facing others has two choices, be shy or be mean. On the inside she is kind and will be if others are willing to accept her outer personality.

Conan is Ai's twin and he is very protective of her. Unlike Ai, he is very friendly and kind. He is willing to be friends with everyone as long as they don't dare to hurt his sister.

@Daniel: Sure, that would be nice. But can your provide me with some information about her so I can make a decision?

@David: Okay, so who do you want Stefan to rp?

@Raze: Great! Raziel could be a friend for Casey since Jessica hates weird people. Would you mind starting the topic?

@Margarette: Ai and Casey could be friends since Casey loves helping people and maybe she can help Ai come out of her inner shell (but she has to be shy at first of course). Meanwhile, Conan could be Jessica's friend since he's this friendly person.

Any takers on the two second year cubs?

Yeah, sure... Would like to start the topic?

Sure. I'll start Casey and Ai's topic while you start Conan and Jessica's topic.

Sure....
Here you go.

I would have posted here with one of the characters I am going to offer you, but I wanted to show off my Gryffindor. :) Back to business. I have Rafael Todd, and he is agitation year Slytherin. He is a very lonely guy and he is focused on proving himself worthy because his family thinks he is crap. I was thinking that Collin could be like amenities to him or something like that. It is all up to you though.

I Aldo have Adrian Maley. She is a first year Slytherin as well. She is selfish, but she is only that way because she always has to take care of herself since she has five older brothers. She can be kind, but she is focused on surpassing her brothers at the moment, so she is still trying to figure out who she is and when she will shine. She can be a friend or an enemy for any of your first years. Tell me what you think.

Lovi :)

I know she isn't a first or second year but i have Briar who I think is already friends with andrea, and could be a mentor to casey. I think you have seen her around enough to know enough about her. She is adventurous and reckless at heart, and has a thing for danger. but she is trying to be a good role model for the younger students. she is the kind of girl who is always up to something. going for runs at dawn, prefect/head girl duties, and quidditch training and work. umm i cant think of much else to say. so what do you think.

Hey Nicole :hug:

So yeah, I have two firsties, but I'm only putting in one for now, just so I don't overwork myself :p

Jeremiah Raven: Miah is a First Year Gryffindor, he is intelligent, serious, adventureous and doesn't always like rules. He is polite in an old fashioned way, but can quickly switch to a rude and annoyed boy in seconds if someone says or acts the right why to get on his nerves. But overall, he is usually a polite and kind boy, but can be a little self-conscious of his actions and how he is behaving.

I was thinking he could run into Jessica Cambridge, as they have similarities. Miah also comes from a very rich family, they own an island off the coast of Italy and they pampered him a lot. But I think they wouldn't get along, or atleast, she would annoy him because of her boasting about her families financial status and he would probably be very critical of her behaviour.

It's your choice if they Rp or not ^_^

Andrea Kelize said:
@Raze: Great! Raziel could be a friend for Casey since Jessica hates weird people. Would you mind starting the topic?
Sure, I'll start one right away.. :)

@Margarette: Thanks so much :wub: Here's the link

@Lovi:
Rafael and Collin: It's a nice idea. Sure. Would you mind starting the PR?

Adrian and Casey: I think the two will work out well and besides I already have a lot for Jess. I'll start the topic for them.

@Mia:
Briar and Casey: That's a good idea :woot: Briar could teach Casey a lot of stuff about the school and show her around. Now, who'll start the thread?

@David: Okay, Stefan could rp with Casey since she's this caring person and I bet that's a quality that belong to puffs. Do you mind starting the thread?

@Tenilee:
Jeremiah and Jessica: The plot is great! It's not unusual for Jessica to make enemies on her first days due to her attitude so I think everything will be fine. I was also thinking maybe Jeremiah could be a friend to Collin or something since Collin really needs boy friends. It's up to you if you're fine with it. Anyway, I think I'll start the thread for this.

Any takers for Andrea?

@Raze: Thanks ^_^ I'll wait.

Jeremiah&Jessica
Fabulous, I'll wait till then, just PM it to Jeremiah Raven and we'll get started ^_^

Jeremiah&Collin

I'm not sure if it would work, Miah finds it difficult to befriend boys because he has been raised to see them as compition, especially older boys, and he doesn't really have anything in common with boys, except for the fact that he is genetically male :p but I would be happy to put up Deme, I think they would go far better, Deme is more outgoing and would be able to befriend Collin better.
Deme is a little bit of a trouble-maker and loves going on adventures, he is playful and cheeky and likes having fun. He has an intelligent side and hold information very well, though he is not the most athletic boy, he'd prefer to sit down and read a book, while eating waffles with ice-cream. I'm in the process of making his bio, so yeah. But basically I think they could get into some mischief together, cause some ripples in the school, generally have fun and hang out.

If you don't think the match is good between Deme and Collin, than I would be okay with changing Jeremiah just a little, so he can befriend Collin if they Rp. ^_^

yh i will start 1 now
here ya go

@Tenilee: Sure. :D

Deme and Collin: Deme seems like the perfect friend for Collin. The second I read that he's adventurous I practically lit up :p Maybe they could explore something and the mischief thing sound perfect. Would you mind starting the topic, though?

@David: I'll wait then :)
Okay. Will reply :)

Deme&Collin

I'm fine with starting the topic, I've got a lot of inspiration for this kiddie :D where would you like them to meet? I'll start it there ^_^

Casey Everdeen said:
@Mia:
Briar and Casey: That's a good idea :woot: Briar could teach Casey a lot of stuff about the school and show her around. Now, who'll start the thread?
I dot mind. I have a mid sem tomorrow afternoon so i wont be on to RP until tomorrow evening. I don't mind starting one then, or if you would rather you can start it, and i will reply.
actually thinking about it, it will probably be better and make more sense if you start.
Casey Everdeen said:
@Mia:
I dot mind. I have a mid sem tomorrow afternoon so i wont be on to RP until tomorrow evening. I don't mind starting one then, or if you would rather you can start it, and i will reply.
actually thinking about it, it will probably be better and make more sense if you start.

@Tenilee: Anywhere's fine ;)

@Mia: Well, okay. I'll start one later. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back