On the street

Lily Lorka

Lily quickly apparated to the exact opposite side of where her Uncle lives, and then saw that it was raining and she groaned sadly. She found some trees on the side of the road and then layed down under them. Lily shivered while huddled together trying to keep herself as warm as possible, without using her wand, because there were a few muggles walking around.

Lily sung an old spanish lullabye her Aunt used to sing her when she was a child. Lily began to cry while holding her stomach, which began to hurt even more than it usually does, her welts had gotten worse, and Lily was aweful at healing spells. Lily's voice cracked as she sang and she coughed harshly then began to shiver even more.

Adelaide walked down the road, trying to find somewhere to think. She needed to figure out why she was here, and if she would ever go home. Adelaide knew what she had done was very wrong, but she couldn't go back, not now!
She just wasn't brave enough to face her father. The big welt on her arm proved that.
She kept walking, pulling her rain jacket closer. Adelaide hated getting wet, it made her hair go fuzzy, which looked horrible. She went over to some trees, and saw that someone was already there. Adelaide crept closer. "Lilly?" she asked, recognising the girl. "Are you alright?"

Lily jumped a little when someone said her name before looking she pointed her wand over at the person's direction then looked over and saw that it was Adelaide. Lily let out a sigh of relief and she wiped her tears away and said, "I'm fine, what are you doing here?" As Lily said this she lowered her wand but kept it in her hand incase this person new Uncle or Father.

Adelaide noticed Lilly had been crying, but said nothing. "You don't look fine to me, I'm afraid." she said kindly. "I'm... uh... exploring..." she said vagely. She half wanted to be alone, and half wanted to talk to someone. She missed her sisters, even little Ami, and her mother. Adelaide wondered if they would notice that she had gone. Probably. she thought.

"Yes well it's cold and raining and I'm living on the street I'm not exactly going to be singing am I?" Lily said not caring how rude this seemed it was the truth she disliked all of what was happening now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back