Alternate RP On The Right Track

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Louis Vernier

university student | muggle-oriented

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Set in September 2059​

The thought of leaving school had always daunted Louis. He didn’t know what to expect or what he was going to do with himself. His father had given him a new idea however, and even though the thought of it was a little scary, he was keen to try it out. Animals seemed interesting, as long as they weren't big and scary (or magical), and the thought of being able to help them was very heartwarming. After expressing the idea to Jordie, Jordie knew exactly where to start, and Louis could feel some butterflies as he followed Jordie to where they needed to go. They climbed the stairs of an apartment building, not far from Obsidian Harbour. Was the answer he needed really just around the corner? He stood awkwardly as they approached the door of the apartment. “A-are you sure this is right?” he asked Jordie nervously, not sure what Jordie had planned for him.

Jordie always had fun hanging out with Louis- they weren't roommates anymore, but that didn't matter. Louis was one of his best friends (and the fact that he had several didn't make any of them any less his best friend) and Jordie always wanted to see him. And when Louis had talked about some of his dreams, and wanting to find a way to get into it, Jordie had been delighted to find out he had a connection for that. But then, Jordie had loads of connections. "Absolutely. Relax, he's great." He tried to reassure Louis. "I was on the team with his boyfriend, and my sister loves him, and I happen to know he can get you where you need." He promised, stopping at the door to the flat. "Do you want me to knock?" He asked, waiting to see if Louis was ready for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back