On The Look Out.

Leo Shephard

Leo was wandering through Bleak Street, fully aware of how dangerous this place could be, he had his wand at the ready, and was on the look out for any sudden movements. He sat down on a nearby bench, and put his hood up, in attempt to cover his face from any un-wanted people that may be around.

However, a smile was put on his face when he saw a girl walking past him quite closely. Leo looked up and smiled at her. "Hey." He said to her in a friendly voice.

A cold wind blew through Bleak street. The sun had set long ago an it was dark in the alley's. The walls were damp from the the rain that had passed over which was giving off a very earthy smell. Jade inhalded deeply as she walked very allert through Bleak street. She never usuall came here but it was a short cut and she couldn't be bothered to walk very far.

As she turned a corner she was greeted by a boy with his hood up. She diddn't know what to say but she didd't want to be rude so she returned his smile. " Hello." Her legs were sore so she decided to take a chance and sit next to the boy. He looked younger than her and that he was still in school so she had the upper hand if her tried to attack her.

Leo put his hood down as the girl took a seat next to him. He didn't want to scare her. "So, are you okay?" Leo ruffled his hair up and smiled at the girl as he spoke to her. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name?....I'm Leo..." He held his hand out to her.

It was getting cold, so Leo was glad to have some company, and was happy that it was a girl sat next to him. Leo was in need of some friendly female company.

The hairs on Jades arm were begining to stand on end and the cold air set on her skin.She shivered before reaching into her hand bag and taking out a coat which sh ealways carried with her just in case of an emergancey which was now in Jades book. She zipped and buttoned it up and immediatly felt warmer.

She looked at the boy as he began to speak to her. She smiled at him. " I am ok thank you and my name is.....Jade." Jade never really liked to give her name out but then again she never really stopped herself from doing it so she couldnt complain. She looked around the street. She diddnt like it hear it was too dark and damp and too many death eaters roamed these streets. She wanted to leave but diddnt want to look rude in front of the boy.

Leo noticed that the girl appeared to be getting cold, and probably didn't want to hang around long. But Jade seemed like a friendly face, so he wanted to encourage her to stay with him, wherever they ended up at the end of the night. "Jade...that's a nice name...well it's good to meet you. Shall we find somewhere a bit warmer to talk? It's freezing." Leo stood up, then zipped up his jacket, then turned back to Jade, "Can I at least get you a warm drink or something?" Leo smiled sweetly at the girl, hoping she'd follow him. "I know a pub just round the corner."

Jade was about to protest aabout getting a drink with him but decided that a warm drink was what she needed. Jade stood up from the cold wooded bench that she had just been residing on. Once she was up she straiting out her pink and black coat making sure that it was neat. She looked around the streets to make sure they were still claer before she would go walking to the silver snake. She inhaled deeply then coked on the damp air.

As Jade turned to the boy she put on a fake smile to humor him abit. " I would love to but only if you are buying them." Jade turned around and began to walk in the direction of the pub. He boots were tapping on the damp black cobbled floor. The tapping echoed around her. She felt alittle self concious now and quietend her step.

Leo smiled. "Well I'd love to buy you a drink, so I guess we're going to get a drink together." He giggled a little, he always bought the drinks for the girls, it was just how things worked...He walked with Jade to the Silver Snake and before he knew it, they had arrived. Leo pulled open the door for Jade, "Ladies First." He said as he waited for her to walk in.

The silver snake was approaching fast, as it was now in sight, it was a somewhat large pub although she prefered the Medley to anywhere else. The boy, Leo was chatting to her but she wasnt really listening to what he was saying, more interested in where she was going than anything. Jade walked into the pub after Leo had opened the door for her.

The pub was crowed and there wasn't much space. Jade walked over to a quiet table in the corner and put her bag on the seat and sat next to it. SJade took the menue and looked a twhat drinks that they had. She noticed that they had her favorite drink. She looked up and smiled at Leo. " Can i get a Martini please Leo?" She asked him very politely too keep her manners up as that was how she had been raised.

Leo followed Jade to the table that she had chosen. It was quiet and in the corner, and Leo wondered if that meant anything? As they reached the table, Leo took off his jacket and put it on the back of the chair, whilst he listened to what Jade was saying.

"A Martini was that? Yeah, okay, back in a sec." Leo then wandered over to the bar and ordered a martini for Jade, and a beer for himself. "Thanks." He said to the bar man as he turned to walk back to where himself and Jade were seated. As he returned to the table he smiled sweetly at Jade, then put their drinks down on the table, before taking his seat, next to Jade.

"I hope you're a bit warmer now, than before...I most certainly am, it was freezing outside wasn't it?" Leo gave a small, and quiet laugh as he looked Jade in the eyes.

She smiled as he returned and then sipped her drink. As she looked around to thank him she noticed his staring into her eyes. He had nice eyes and she couldnt tear hers away from them so she diddn't try to. She just looked back into his and then laughed. This was so odd for her, she never usually gazed into random boys eyes. What on earth was wrong. Must be thecold. She looked back at him and smiled. " Yes im much warmer now thanks."

Leo laughed a little as Jade seemed to gaze back into his eyes. He took his seat next to her, the smiled at her as she spoke. "Good, I'm glad to hear it, I wouldn't want a pretty girl like you freezing to death now would I?" Leo smiled then giggled a little, his compliment sounded a bit cheesy, but chessy or not, it was the truth.

As Leo called her beautilful, Jades heart ftutterd. This boy was so sweet. Although diddnt know him very well she still had a strange warm fuzzy feeling to him. She diddnt act on it though, last time she felt like this she only got hurt. He had cheated, lied and manipulated her and broke her heart over and over. It hhad taken her ages to get over it.

Jade lifted her glass to her lips and sipped her drink then as she put it down she smiled at Leo. " Its been nice to meet you Leo but i must be getting home, i need to feed my dogs." She finished her drink and stood. Of course she diddnt really need to feed them but she diddnt want to get close to anybody yet.

Leo got the feeling that Jade was feeling awkward as she mentioned going home. But he accepted the reason with a smile then stood up as she did. "Okay, and yeah, it's been great meeting you to...I guess I'll cya around then Jade...Bye." He said with a smile and a wink as they left the pub together, ready to go their separate ways for the time being.

She walked out of the pub and started to walk slowly to her house. She had a weird feeling about leaving him. It was like when she was near him she was happy and felt whole. Now she was about to leave she lt empty again. She sighed before turning around again. "Leo wait." She walked up to him and kissed him.

Leo smiled as Jade kissed him, and held the kiss for quite a while. Once the kiss had finished, he took her hand, looked at her, then smiled. "What about your dogs?" He said cheekily, then flickered his eye brows a little. "Surely they'll be hungry?" Leo then laughed a little, he was hinting that they should go back to hers together.

Leo couldn't stop smiling since Jade had kissed him. "How about we go back to mine? Have a drink or something to eat...I went shopping earlier on so there's loads of stuff in the cupboards and stuff..."

Leo smiled back at Jade, then gave her hand a quick squeeze, as he held it. "Lets go then." He said, before walking with Jade.

As they arrived at the house, Leo opened the door for Jade, then held it for her. "Ladies First..." He said before giggling a little then following Jade in. "So can I get you a drink, a bite to eat, or something else?" He said as he smiled at Jade, then looked into her eyes.

Leo smiled, "A martini coming your way." He said as he laughed a little. He walked over to the kitchen, got a Martini for Jade, and a Firewhiskey for himself, then walked back over to where Jade was. "Have a seat." He said as he placed their drinks on the table that was infront of the sofa, before taking a seat on the sofa himself.

Leo smiled back at Jade as she sat next to him. "Umm, all my life...pretty much...what about you?" He asked, as he put his arm around her, so it leant against the back of the sofa. He took a sip of his firewhiskey.

Jade smiled. " Same i have always lived here." She watched him drink his drink so she copyied him then when he finshed she put her glass down and then leand in to kiss him. After a few minutes she pulled away and grinned. " Shall we go upstairs?"

Leo kissed her back, then smiled at her cheekily as she mentioned going upstairs. He flickered his eye brows at her. "I think upstairs is a great idea." He said, as he took her hand, then led her upstairs, trying to kiss her lips all the way up them. When they reached the top of the stairs, Leo forced the pair of them back against the wall, so his back was leant against it, then kissed her and kissed her, whilst beginning to take her clothes off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back