On the lake

Ford Harkonnen

Wand
It's made of wood, I suppose
Ford walked down to his usual spot on the lake: the rock he had claimed as his own back in his first year. He had told Sophia to meet him down here as they had a few years ago. Unslinging his pack onto the ground, he lept up on to the rock that jutted out over the water a few feet. In his hands he held a certain patch and pin that he had given Sophia a long time ago. Hopefully, she would accept them again after what had happened between them.

Sophia walked down to the Lakefront to meet Ford, as he had asked her to. I hope he does not want to snog, she thought to herself, wondering why he had asked her to meet him out here.

Soon she approached the rock that they had sat on together so many times, not surprised to see Ford standing upon it. "Hello Ford," Sophia said with a smirk, removing the messenger bag from her torso and setting it on the ground beside his bag.

"Hello, Sophia," Ford greeted, "There's something that I want to give you," he said, a little hesitantly. He jumped down off of it to stand next to Sophia, and held out his hand with the Slytherin patch and pin in it.

Sophia's golden eyes widened in surprise at the sight of the Slytherin patch and pin that Ford had given her so long ago. She had of course thrown them both at him when they broke up in this very spot at the end of Second Year. And now there they were, being offered to her once again. She looked up at Ford, her mouth agape.

"You sure you want me to have these?"

"Yes," Ford nodded confidently, "I'm sure." He usually had something to say, but Ford was at a loss for anything else to say right now.

Sophia smirked at Ford and took the patch and pin from his hand, grasping them in her left hand. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips before bending down and picking up her messenger bag. After sticking the patch in her bag and attaching the pin to the strap she set her messenger bag back down and stood up straight, smirking at Ford.

"Is that why you asked me down here?" she asked, almost seeming happy.

Ford smiled at Sophia, "Yeah, that is pretty much the reason." Ford said and paused, "Care to site down?"

"Yes, I suppose that would be all right." Sophia smirked and got up onto the rock, sitting on the edge of it. "So, how was your summer? It really is too bad you were not allowed to spend it with me. I hope it was not too boring staying here."

"It was fairly boring," Ford said as he swung himself up onto the rock and sat next to Sophia, "Although there was a night of excitement." He grinned mischievously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back