On the clock

Alex Ater

OOC First Name
Ana V
Alex was leaning against a building who know where. Alex didn't even have the time to remember where she had zapped herself too. She was happy when her work was only to take care of what the CEC had managed to mucked up because most of them knew what they where doing but her job was also to clean up all the magic that had gone arrie. While that didn't soud like much it was. It was about the seventh time her wand had gone off.

Or was it eighth? Alex didn't remember. She was too busy looking for who or what had happened? She spotted an arm, a leg and a tongne in an ally off of where she was standing. Spelched limbs, of course. That's why she was called. She got a soft smile on her face. If it had been another kid she didn't know what she would have done. Alex liked kids but really, couldn't wizarding parents keep better hold of their wands?

Alex was expecting that whoever was no the other end was gathering up what had made it to the destination while she got this all cleaned up. Thankfully it was a sacluded place so there was no one that needed thier memory modifided. There was nothing worse than having to mess with a Muggle's mind. As if they wheren't confused enough. Alex laughed a little at her thought. She ran a hand though her freashly dyed brown hair and sighed as she started to make the seperated limbs go to where they would be reattached to the person that had lost them.

Atelic had been walking around for a while. he was bored. Atelic enjoyed walking around muggle streets, they were completely clueless to who he was, it was more for fun then for boredom.
Atelic came across a woman moving various limbs around, but it wasnt with her hands. and she wasnt covered in blood. Usually Atelic would ignore them and move on, but something about this woman captured his attention. Atelic watched her Run her hand through her hair, he was Captivated. without thinking Atelic walked over to the woman, his movements quiet, he stayed in the shadows as much as he could. "Interesting Job" He said in his smooth Husky voice as he watched her.

Alex was about to poke her wand at the leg to make it banish it but a voice that sent chills up her spine made her forget the spell. "Eck, it beats starving and there is no way I'm taking a Shopkeeper job. I have friends who are but I not that orgenized." She said with a sunshine smile as she turned around. Fate why do you tempt me so? She thought when she cought sight of who was the owner of that voice. Instictively her hands went to her well shaped hips that she had incased in black jeans so as not to attract muggle attention. The top was thin and spagetty straped because of the warming weather. She tucked her wand into her back pocket. Work could wait for a litte bit. She was due for brake anyway. "Alex Bones. It's not often I meet someone on a limb run. Wizards are smart enough to pop out in places where they won't be seen." She said joking lightly. Her pitch black eyes seemed to sparkle softly.

Atelic had to stop his jaw from dropping when the woman turned around, She was stunning. His eyes dropped to look at her hands. 'No ring' He thought to himself as his eyes went back to look at her eyes. They were Black, and not a original black, a Stunning black. He smiled Slightly, he couldnt be getting all Smitten over someone her just met could he?.
"Atelic Ater" he said as he extended his arm to her. His White-Silver Eyes Sparkeling. "So instead of taking a normal Job you take the cleaning up Wizard Messes Job" he said in his Husky tone. His twin brother and him had close to the same voice. the only difference that Acwel his Twin had a Deeper voice, with a more charming tone to it. [/i][/i]

Alex laughed while taking Atelic's hand. Her laughter was like bells while her smile, which she used to get what she wanted a lot of the time was like sunshine. A sort of shock went up her hand. It was strang because she didn't usually get that from a first incounter. "I took whatever job the Ministry gave me which is Accidental Magic Reversal Squad. I took it mainly because I get to laugh at what how stupid people can be even when they do have magic running though thier vains." She said finally taking back her hand. She had held it there for a moment because she was feeling for a ring. Alex didn't want to seem like she coming on to him or something without first cheaking if he was marryed. Yes she was happy with Mark but some how things there seemed to have lost thier spleder. That and who would say no to those eyes. Alex let her's scan Atelic once more then stood at poped her hip out slightly. Once wouldn't hurt would it?

"Ministry" he said slightly, His Family were mostly Death Eaters, someone From the ministry could ruin there little secret. Atelic looked at her, she seemed to have the same view on some wizards as he did, but less hatred. he nodded slightly "If they can't handle a wand, they shouldnt have left school" He said smiling slightly, trying to make it seem like he ment it in the nicest way possible.

Alex bit her lip. She knew she shouldn't be laughing at that but it was funny. "You can imagen. At least they do have magic though. Wouldn't know how to live like a muggle though they do have some good inventions. Once a touch of magic is added things can work well." She said then looked over his shoulder. Someone was starting. "Oh no..." She groaned rolling her eyes. She took her wand out of her back pocket and tapped it twice. Insently the person looking got a glazed over look in his eyes then looked at his watch and ran off. "You can always count on a busness man to have something to do." She said with a nod. She made another motion with her wand and the remaining limbs that she hadn't picked up where gone. "There now I'm free." She said with a statifide grin. She was going on brake, the squad would just have to deal with it.

Atelic watched Alex get out her wand, He smiled slightly and clapped his hands in a slight applause. "Great job" he said he was proberly grinning like a goof but he didnt care. "if it was me i would ha...." he stopped lowering his voice again, "never mind" he said as he watched Alex finish working "Let say we go for a drink" Atelic said holding out his arm "just you and me"

Alex wound her arm around Atelic's and smiled wide. "Oh I know most wizard would have done the same but really their just muggles. No need to take away any more brain cells that they already don't have." She said with a sigh. She didn't really get all this muggle bating. They had it rough and in Alex's mind muggles where people to be pitied because they had to try so hard to get things done. Alex thought to change the subject. "Really? Just you and me, no body parts?" She asked jokenly then made it a point to brush her hip against him. Alex really hope that body parts would be involved later.

Atelic looked, down at Alex, 'A Rose in a Dark Forest' He thought to himself as he began to walk out with her. "Just Muggles" he laughed slightly, "I'm surprised they have brains at all" he sniggered "Yes, You and Me, no Body parts" he smiled 'yet' he thought to himself "Now where would you say we should go M'lady, Any place in particular"

Alex let out a sort of scoffing laugh that meant she didn't want to laugh but couldn't help it. "Oh come on now it's not their fault they where born defective." She said shaking her head. She could never show this side of herself to others. Being P. C was so taking away her fun. "Sire you can take me where ever you please." She said her smile becomeing a flirty one. To your bed might me a good option. She thought Bad Alex, bad, bad you barely know the guy Alex laughed to herself. Since where had that been an issue.

Atelic lead Alex along the muggle street, "Brain dead, Brain dead, Brain Dead" he said as he gestured to various Muggles. "Anywhere it is then" he joked as they made there way to the Leaky Cauldron holding the door open for Alex. "Welcome to Anywhere" he smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back