On Her Way Back From the Ball

Sophia Stark

OOC First Name
Kaela
Sophia had been left at the entrance of the castle by Professor Rambolt, much to her relief. She was trying to get to her dorm room as quickly as possible, walking quickly through the Dungeons. Sophia was sure she looked a mess, having been crying on the Forest floor. Her hair was no longer pristine in its twist, some her black hair hanging down about her face; her eyes were red and puffy from crying; and there was dirt on her black dress. Sophia's thoughts were so preoccupied with everything that she was not paying much attention to the things around her.

Vydráel had been sitting in the dungeons for what felt like hours. His arms over his knees, his head sunken down to the ground when he heard footsteps coming towards him. He looked up to see someone, but the darkness of the dungeons didn't help him see clearly. "Hello?" he called out

Sophia stopped in her tracks at the sound of a voice. With her mind so cloudy she did not recognize it and cursed herself silently for not having her wand. "Who is there?" she asked in as stern a voice as she could muster given the circumstances.

Vydráel pulled his wand out of his sleeve and cast lumos to show his face. "Vydráel." he answered. Still not being able to see who was there

Relief flooded over Sophia as she saw Vydrael's face in the light of his wand. She stepped closer to him, the light reflecting oddly off of her topaz eyes. "What brings you to the Dungeons this evening?" Sophia asked softly, hoping Vydrael would recognize her without her stepping any closer. She was unsure as to how much of the Yule Ball, if any, Vrydrael had been in attendance for and was way of letting him see her in her current state.

Vydráel saw the glint of eyes and realised who it was. "I'm not a social person, even in the best of times." he replied. "What's wrong?" he asked. looking down again after noticing her slightly dishevelled state

"Nothing," Sophia stated defensively, taking a step back from Vydrael. "I am just heading to bed. So, did you not attend the Ball then?" She was slightly surprised by this, as most of the student population had been in attendance regardless of having a date or not.

"Like i said." he replied, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm not a social person, i wouldn't have lasted a few seconds over there." He eased his back against the wall to support himself as he got up. "I'll leave you alone if you want." he added after the effort.

Sophia bit her lower lip as she considered whether or not she wanted to be alone. "It is not that I would not enjoy your company, but I have had quite a night thus far."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back