Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Hey guys!

I'm also here to speak for Henri and Theodore's RL people because they are currently unable to access the internet and asked me to write down that they'll be absent for awhile as well.

My state has unfortunantly had a really bad ice storm that had knocked out power for at least 450,000 people. Theo, Henri, and I happen to be three of the people that lost their power. Along with no power that means, no hot water, no using the stove or microwave, no school :lol:, limited gas supplies, and NO INTERNET!!

They're was so much damage from the ice storm that the power may not be on for days. And seeing as the entire state is pretty much without power things are getting pretty rough.

I am luckily staying at my grandmother's (who is one of the few that has power!). But, I'm not going to be on here much because their's like 10 people currently staying here since they have no power as well.
Henri and Theodore haven't been so lucky. Their currently holding it out without any power and told me to tell you guys that they all said hi and wished the stupid power would get on so they can be here.

But anyways, Sorry about the abscence. My birthday pretty much stunk because of the storm but being able to be HNZ for a bit for just a bit made my day just a little bit better.

Love,

Alyssa ( AND Henri + Theodore)

Stupid power storm :mad: well i hope you will all be back as soon as possible

Aww! Well I'm glad you're all okay and I will miss you all!!!! :hug: :glomp2:
I hope to see you all back on soon!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back