OMG Major News!!

Sydney Caine

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Sydney had been running all around the school trying to find her half sister. The letter in her hand explained the grin on her face. Eventually Sydney spotted Shaylah out of a window down by the lake. She ran as fast as she could without getting told off towards the brunette girl. After five minutes she made it out of the castle and another minute took her to the girl she was aiming for. She stood in front of Shaylah for a minute to get her breath back before standing up properly, still grinning. "Guess what."

Shaylah turned round when she heard Sydney. She had been sat down with Flake and Tigger but the excitent in Sydney's voice made her jump up. "What?!" It had to be good if Sydney was this excited about it. "What's happened?!"

(Sorry it's lame but dad's rushing me out the door. I'll be back in about an hour.)

Sydney took a deep breath and began. "Jay, your dad, proposed to mum and now they're getting married because she said yes but then he got worried because her belly was getting bigger than it did before in her last three pregnancy's so they went to st mungo's and it turns out she's having twins." Sydney took another breath after talking so fast.

Shaylah didn't know what to say. Her mouth just dropped. "O!! M!! G!!" Was all she could say. For starters, she couldn't believe that her dad was actually getting married. He could be so stuck up and undatable that Shay thought he'd never find the right person. Turns out the right peson all along was her mum. Then, she finds out her mum' having twins. "This is unbelievable!! Do they know if their girls or boys or both??"

Sydney laughed and her grin widened if that was possible. "I know right, one girl, one boy. They've even picked out names and the babies are going to be Rouge's because they'll be married by the time they are born" Sydney made a noise that could only be described as 'squeeing'.

"OMG!!" Shaylah 'squeed' and jumped at Sydney so they were hugging each other. "This is amazing!!" Shaylah had spent her whole life with her and her dad being the only Rouges and now there was going to be more of them.

Sydney hugged her back. "Think of how awesome this will be though. A baby brother and sister, Mum said they're even thinking of names, she's well close, she said they're constantly kicking." Sydney just couldn't stop grinning, even more siblings.

"Do you know what names your mum's been thinking of??" Shay knew there was no way her dad would do anything about helping Tracy pick out names. He was terrible.

Sydney shook her head, frowning. "No, I'll ask when I rpely. Look, here is the letter." She passed the younger girl the peice of parchment she had been carrying the whole time.

Shaylah took the parchment fom Sydney and read through it. "It's amazing." She laughed happily. I wonder whether we'll be let out of school so we can go to the wedding. I hope we are. I wouldn't miss this for the world." She handed the parchment back to Syd.

Sydney nodded. "I know. It would really suck if we couldn't go, thing is I think we won't be able to. They're getting married around May or June while we're still here and I don't think we're allowed to leave." That was one thing she was sad about but, if they were on time, the girls would be home in time for the birth.

Shay crossed her arms. "That sucks completely. We're not even allowed to go to the wedding of our own parents." Shay looked up at the school. "We could always talk to one of the headteachers. Use our powers of persuasion."

Sydney shrugged. "I suppose we could try but I don't think it would work."

((Sorry for lameness, just woke up))

"Might as well try. Then we at least stand a small chance of it." Shay shrugged.

(Might as well finish this one cause weve done what needs doing)

Sydney grinned. "Off you go then." She laughed and walked backwards. "I have to go do... stuff." It was obvious there was nothing for her to do but she was to happy to lie properly. "See you!" She yelled and ran away laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back