OMG Hi!

Cyan Zephyr

OOC First Name
Cole
Sexual Orientation
Aion♡♡
Cyan was finally done with her shopping. Her wand at her side, she wondered when she'd finally be off to school to learn spells. The woman, who's hair was still in a high bun with a bow at the front, sat down on a bench for a moment, her parents having decided to let her have some fun while they took her bags back. Cyan didn't know just how spoiled she was - but she sure was. Finally relaxed a bit, the girl left to find a friend, approaching the first person she saw. "Hi!" She said with a grin.

Reuben darted left across the sun bathed street, a gentle breeze picking up his soft hazel curls. He didn't dare look back over his shoulder, though he was sure Rudolf would be miles behind by now. Eventually an ache in his ankle forced him to slow, and he jumped behind the nearest wall to catch his breath. To his dismay, he wasn't alone. "Shh!" he said, hushing the girl who'd approached him. "I'm hiding!"

Cyan ducked with the boy and looked around. "What are you hiding from?" She asked with a giggle, trying to match the way he stood to hide. Maybe it was a huge game of hide and seek with a hundred people around.

That son of a banshee! Rudolf weaved through the bustling crowd. There were children everywhere, buying out their shopping lists from school books to wands. The Lagowski twins, on the other hand, were not in Brightstone Village to make any purchases. Hot on his twin's trail, Rudolf sprinted down the street and skidded to a halt around the corner of Gambol & Japes. "Got you!" he said, panting from the exertion. Then he turned to the girl with the two-toned hair. "Oooh, found yourself a girlfriend?" he teased, grinning.

This girl was getting on Reuben's nerves already. And what was that thing on her head supposed to be? "I'm hiding from-" he began, but no sooner had the words left his mouth than Rudolf came skidding around the corner. Reuben flushed, indignant. "No! I don't know who she is!" he said quickly.

Cyan upon hearing the world girlfriend moved five or so feet from the boy, sticking her tongue out in digust. "Eww! I don't know you guys! Besides mom say my boyfriends have to be approved, and I have to be forty to date!" She stated with a matter-of-fact tone. Then she giggled, "I'm Cyan!"

"I was only joking," said Rudolf, before Reuben had the chance to turn any redder. Then he turned his attention to the girl. Cyan. "Cool name!" he said, tucking the newspaper he held under his arm so that he could hold out his hand toward her. "I'm Rudolf. And this is Reuben. You'll always be able to tell us apart because I'm the cooler one." He smiled happily.

Reuben was nearly pouting. He folded his arms across his chest, peeved not only that their game had been interrupted, but also that Rudolf was doing nothing to get it started again. A noise somewhere between a laugh and a snort left his throat. "The smaller one, more like," he said. Admittedly, only half an inch or so smaller, but for all Reuben went on about it you'd have thought it was half a meter.

C yan once again let out a small laugh and then rolled her eyes at them. "It doesn't matter, I'm taller than both of you!" She spoke, standing upright and on her tiptoes. "Hey, did you guys get your wands yet? Are you going to Hogwarts New Zealand! I am, my mom says I'm going to be in Slytherin."

Darn being so small! Rudolf was insistent that the twins would get their growth spurt sometime during their adolescence. It was embarrassing being looked down on by girls! The (slightly) smaller twin cocked his head and blinked. "Yeah, we've got out wands, but Mom won't let us have them until we go to Hogwarts. It's like she doesn't trust us!" Rudolf tried to look as if he had no idea why this might be. "Why does your Mom think you'll be in Slytherin?" he asked curiously. She certainly didn't look much like a Slytherin.

Cyan grinned. "I have mine!" Cyan stated with a grin, pulling out the twisted "ugly" wand. "I wanted a pink one, but the lady said we don't get to pick our wands." She pouted a bit, before returning the wand to her pocket and speaking once more. "Well my daddy was a Slytherin, mom was a Ravenclaw. They want me to be in a house without unpure people. I don't exactly know what that means, but they have always chosen what's best." The smile on her lips was one of pride, and her chin was stuck out the same. "What house do your parents want you in?"

Reuben poured longingly over the wand. It was so unfair. Though it had gone unsaid, both of the twins knew it was Rudolf's fault they weren't allowed theirs yet. The young boy frowned, wondering what it must have been like to have your life dictated by your parents. "That's stupid," he said bluntly, forgetting about the girl's feelings. "They mean pure bloods. You shouldn't listen to them. Some of the best witches and wizards of our time are muggle-borns!" Reuben couldn't believe that anyone in this day and age could still be so prejudice. "Our parents don't care as long as we're happy," he said, a little smugly. "But we want to be in Gryffindor."

Daniel had admittedly come with his sister to Brightstone Village to look around at shops and there were restaurants here too, while their parents were working. He grinned at his twin before sprinting down the street, almost tripping - thankfully his hands saved his fall. Still, it hurt. "Ow," he complained, and watched as his sister giggled at him. He playfully punched her on the shoulder, and stood up just as he heard a couple of voices nearby. Excited and curious, Daniel went around a corner and was met with three other kids around his age. He flashed them a smile. "Well, hello there! I'm Daniel and this is Amy, we're twins, nice to meet you!"

Amy couldn't help but laugh as his brother tripped and fell - boys could be so weird sometimes. And foolish. She would know. She rolled her eyes and giggled again at his behaviour, until he decided to drag her around a corner and to be met with three faces. Daniel's smile was contagious, Amy grinned at the three people they had just encountered. She raised her eyebrows a little at the way her brother introduced himself and Amy but said nothing. Instead, she asked, "How are you guys? Are you also going to Hogwarts New Zealand? We can't wait to be sorted and for... mischief-erm, I mean exciting things to happen!" she quickly corrected herself, hoping they could all get past her minor mistake.

Cyan wrinkled her nose at Gryffindor. "They have ugly colors." She said with a tone of disdain. "At least there are three other houses with pretty colors." She then turned her head at the sound of new approachers. They were twins as well, the boy said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Cyan, this is... Uhm... One of them is Rudolf and one is Rueben. And they're going to be Gryffindors." She said, before pointing at herself. "I'm going to be a Slytherin what about you two?"

Ugly? Rudolf frowned. What did she know? She thought pink was a nice colour, for goodness' sake. Before any indignant remarks could be made, two children rounded the corner and quickly introduced themselves. "Cool!" he said happily. "I'm Rudolf." The small boy frowned a little. "You don't look much like twins," he said, a little undereducated in the subject of biology.

Cyan nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that's Rudolf. I knew that. Like the red nosed reindeer!" She grinned more and then looked between the two who approached. "Twins don't always look alike. I heard sometimes twins can even be different colors!"

Amy grinned. She liked these people already. "I want to be in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Definitely not Gryffindor," she said and looked at Rudolf. Her cheeks suddenly felt hot and she flushed. "No offense. My brother hopes to be in Slytherin. It would be fun to be in the same house though." Amy agreed with them, if no one said anything about Dan and Amy being twins, they could have never guessed. She shrugged. "We don't look like twins, but we are. People never believe us when we tell them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back