OMC!! EXAMS!! MUST STUDY!!

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked into the library with her text books. Exams were coming up fast and she needed to study, very much so. She went to a desk in the back and pulled out all her books some paper her notes and a wand. She started with history of magic first, might as well do the one that requires the book the most first.

Thomas as, once again, sitting in his dorm room, pouring over his notes. He looked up from his notes, something he hadn't done in a number of hours. Looking out of the window he was startled to see that it was morning. Quickly throwing his notes of his lap and sitting up on the bed he debated with himself, whether or not to go to sleep or go to breakfast. He figured he was awake enough to go for food.

Putting on a baggy tracksuit he made his way down to the Great Hall and filled up on breakfast, unaware as how to hungry he actually was. After he finished he returned to his dorm room. After a few minutes of trying to revise again, he decided he needed to get out of the room and get a change of scenery. Grabbing a few notes he made his way to the library. He knew it would probably be busy at this moment, but it would be quiet and full of sources for his revision.

When he entered the library he saw that there wasn't too many tables left. Scanning over it heads of students he saw one he recognised. He made his way over to her. Setting his books down he said, "Hi Arisa, mind if I join you?"

Arisa was reading the notes and was starting to get a head ache when Thomas joined her. "Of course not" She said with a smile "your just the person i was thinking of going to find accually" Arisa said remember the HoM was one of his best subjects. "your good at history of magic right?" Arisa asked in a hopefull voice.

Thomas smiled when Arisa granted him a seat, when he sat down he give Arisa a confused look, Me? he thought. Once he sat down he looked at her, "Well..um..I suppose. What can I help you with?" He asked, pulling out his History of Magic notes.

Arisa smashed her head into her book. "well i know most everything but the salam witch trial are really confusing me" Arisa said lifting her head up again. "do you have any idea what happened in these things?"

Thomas shuck his head amusement at Arisa, "Well the Salem Witch Trails are easy enough to understand, " He started off, pretended to start a smart ramble, "People got killed for been accused as being witches. Some were witches, most were not. Simple as." He said, with a shrug, there was not much more he could think to say.

Arisa smiled "Yes thats a very good explination" She replied flipping through the book. "do you need help with any of your classes?" Arisa asked thinking probably not.

Thomas snorted, "Sorry, it probably wasn't the best answer that I could have come up with." he said with a shrug. "If you have anymore, specific questions." He added, "I would be more than happy to help." He said with a smile.

Looking over his lesson lay outs he wondered, "Um, I'm not sure. I think, by now, I'm pretty much sorted with classes. What about you?" He asked.

"Well, the only class im not doing well in is flying and no one can help me with that" Arisa said with a sigh "Well what classes are you starting next term, if ive been in them i could help you get ahead" Arisa said with a smile.

Thomas put on a pretend shocked face, "Do you not like flying?" He asked. "I would be glad to show you a few moves down in the Pitch someday." he offered. He loved flying, it was one of his favorite pasttimes, and something he was able to remember his father by. Thomas grinned at Arisa, "Lets see, "He began to think, "Well there's DADA, Potions and Transfiguration." he said. He lets a broad grin go across his face, only three classes next term he thought.

Arisa smiled "that sounds fun" When her mentioned he had transfiguration next term Arisa grabbed her wand. "i loved transfiguration, id be glad to show you a few spells" She said her eyes sparkling. "DADA is fairly easy too"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back