Olive Mayfield

OOC First Name
Liv
Wand
twelve inch rata with the essence of a toi-toi frond
</SIZE></COLOR></B></COLOR></FONT>
Olive Mayfield
<i>
</i><COLOR color="midnightblue"><FONT font="georgia"><COLOR color="darkgoldenrod">
<SIZE size="50">Nickname -
<i>
</i>
Olive has never been one for nicknames; answering her parents when called by pet names but not responding to much else. She considered it a travesty when adults around her shortened her name and still prefers her full first name.
<B>Birth Date -
Olive was born on the 10th of March, 2013 to Tessa Lillis and David Mayfield. She was born into the Lillis family hierarchy but without a position; whereas her older sister Riley had been born to be the future head of the family.
Blood Status -
Olive is a mixed blood, her family not believing in pure bloodlines especially now that blood purity is so close to impossible.
Sexuality -
Olive's sexuality isn't a big deal to her; she sees it as a label society would like to see to explain her choice in life partner. To conform to society's standards (merely to keep them happy) she identifies as bisexual.
Phobias -
Olive's biggest fears are death, spiders and windows. Her fear of death, or thanatophobia, is mostly caused by her cousin's death on a family tramping trip. Her fear of spiders, or arachnophobia, seems irrational- until she sees another one and it's spindly, creepy legs. Her fear of windows, or defenestraphoba is stemmed from a hatred of being watched. To Olive, a window is like letting anyone breach her privacy; a very big deal to the girl.
Education -
Olive began her magical education at Beauxbatons Academy with her older sister, Riley Lillis. She hated the school; she hated being around her successful sister and she hated being taught in a language she didn't understand. Olive completed her first year at Beauxbatons before transferring to Hogwarts New Zealand. Being taught in her home country and native tongue did wonders for Olive, yet she remained introverted as ever. It took her until her fifth year to come out of her shell a little.. to a point. Olive received the Hufflepuff Prefect position in her fifth year.
Heart Song -
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance. Olive finds the idea of being a rebellious teenager somewhat romantic, and wishes she was brave enough to be that way. To Olive, the song shows how reckless she feels most of the time.
Favourite Colour -
Olive's favourite colours are silver and black. She adores the sentiment of how melancholy it is, but that doesn't mean she is that way in manner.
Diet -
Olive places little importance on food, eating when hungry or when socially appropriate. When she eats, it's small things like mixed nuts or a piece of fruit. Olive's diet isn't exactly balanced, but she survives with little consequence.
Sport -
Olive is a second dan black belt in ITF Taekwon Do. She chose this sport because it seemed like an interesting idea at the time, and had always entertained the idea of becoming a secret agent ninja as a child.

Questions welcomed, thank you for reading.
<i></i>
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back