+the basics

fullname + olive mayfield
nickname + n/a
birthdate + tenth march twenty-thirteen
bloodstatus + mixedblood
sexualorientation + bisexual
relationshipstatus + single, not looking
healthstatus + healthy
phobias + mild agoraphobia/fear of unfamiliar or crowded places, thanatophobia/fear of death, defenestraphobia/fear of windows, arachnophobia/fear of spiders
fightorflight + depends on her mood
wand + twelve inch rata with the essence of a toi-toi frond
educatedat + beauxbatons first year, hogwarts new zealand second year onwards
hogwartshouse + hufflepuff
currentschoolyear + fifth year
yearsattended +twenty-twentysix to twenty-thirtyone
specialnotes + olive was appointed the role of prefect in her fifth year.
favouritecolours + black
heartsongs + teenagers - my chemical romance
familymembers + david mayfield/father, tess lillis/mother, riley lillis/oldersister, benny lillis/youngerbrother, aroha jennings/oldercousin/deceased, ellie mayfield/aunt/godmother
chosensport + itf taekwon do
rank + black belt first dan
club + olive currently isn't affiliated to any taekwon do club

+ appearance

hair + plain, wavy brown hair, usually worn out or scraped into a pony-tail.
eyes + dull blue
height + olive was short for her age, but a growth spurt has caused her to be an average height. she measures at 167 centimetres tall.
style + olive likes to stand out in her outfits, often preferring to buy second-hand clothes over new ones. her style reflects her mood, and she loves spots, stripes, and black and white.

+ history
olive is an interesting girl. she has lived all around the world, from canada to australia to ireland, america then new zealand. currently she lives in brightstone village above honeydukes with her parents and two brothers. olive's sister riley lives in otematata, a tiny town near lake benmore in the south island. she was always a nice girl, overshadowed a little by her over-achieving older sister, and she never really felt like she could be good at anything. a lack of self-confidence drove olive's mother, tess, to find her daughter something to be good at. this was taekwon do. olive loved putting everything into sparring or patterns and enjoyed the endorphins that exercise brought. her first year of formal magical education was at beauxbatons, where every child of lillis descent had to attend. she hated it. french was a foreign language to the first year and she was considerably behind in classes because of it. riley tried teaching olive french, but there was no luck there. the tradition was broken and come the end of the year, olive had decided to transfer to hogwarts new zealand. her cousin, aroha, already attended the school, and to riley's shock olive loved her second year of education. riley made it very clear that she was unhappy with the arrangement, but tess was tired of family traditions ruling their lives and put her foot down. olive's younger brother benny began his first year at hogwarts and olive continued her quiet existence. olive struggled emotionally during this time, with her sister making it big in the various winter sports codes and her younger brother getting better grading results in taekwon do. her self-esteem was at it's lowest when she became paranoid that her class members were talking about her and she even started skipping meals. olive had never really had close friends at hogwarts despite her friendly nature and spent more and more time where she could be solitary. her grades however, stayed average. olive described herself during this time as a loner, a geek and a loser. fourth year came with olive fighting herself not to skip classes. she managed to hide most of her teenage angst from her professors and instead put that negative energy into more training. olive's weight hit a low as she kept herself busy to ignore her own pain, much to the oblivion of her family. she was very much struggling. fifth year took a different turn, with her mood being higher and confidence following. olive was assigned the role of prefect for hufflepuff, and for the first time had a reason to talk to more people. the role of prefect did wonders for olive's personality, though she remained a bit socially anxious and quiet. the prefect discovered that she got along with younger people better than the ones her own age, and rather enjoyed the responsibility.
<i>
</i>

</COLOR>
+ astrology

starsign + pisces
symbol + fish
element + water
rulingplanet + jupiter, neptune
birthstones + amethyst, aquamarine
colors + aquamarine, amethyst, mauve, sea green
gemstones + amethyst, emerald, aquamarine, bloodstone, moonstone, catseye
flowers + water lily, orchid, lotus, white poppy, lilac
metals + platinum, metallic pewter
+ thanks to pisces.com for this information

+ name

firstname + olive
meaning + from the english word for the type of tree, ultimately derived from latin oliva.
surname + unknown
+ thanks to behindthename.com for this information
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="darkgoldenrod">+ familytree

+lifegoals

to become a muggle pilot or a journalist for the daily prophet, to pass her owls and newts with high marks.
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back