Old Friends.

James Lock

OOC First Name
[Main.]
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
James was in Brightstone, he didn't live far from where he was. He was at the park down the road. He was meeting an old friend there, Alexa. He hadn't seen her since he was 10 Years Old, and he was looking forward to seeing her again. He hoped she was moving to Brightstone, and hoped that she could move in with him, along with Luna, his girlfriend, one day.

He walked over to the swings and sat on one of them then swang on it lightly. Once he was comfortable, he looked up from the floor and saw a girl looking towards him. He hoped it was Alexa. He smiled at her, as they both caught eye-contact with each other.

Alexa moved toward James she thought he looked cuter then before, "James Lock oh my god" she said, running to him and hugging him. "so like what up?" she asked, smiling at him.

James smiled as Alexa ran towards him and hugged him. "Alexa it's great to see you again." He hugged her back. "Ah, not much is up, just so glad to see you, how are you these days?" James couldn't stop smiling, they were best friends back in the day.

Alexa smiled, "just fine how bout my buddy so you said in your letter i wasn't the only girl gonna be staying?" she said, knowing that he was sweet.

Alexa smiled, "well take me to her i want to meet her" she said, grabbing her purse as when she was growing up she was tomboy but now she turned into a woman and she hoped James noticed.

James looked at Alexa and smiled. She had changed an awful lot since he had last saw her, she had grown into a woman. "Come on then, she's at my place, lets go." He said as he took her hand then gave her a pull as they walked towards his place. Their relationship was a close one, but no more than very good friends. "I have to say, you have changed loads since I last saw you, but I like it, it suits you."

Alexa smiled and decided to flirt a bit, "and it's a shame you haven't except for the shirt part" she said, running her hands over his chest.

James smiled as they got closer to his place, but wondered whether Alexa was flirting with him, or whether she was just excited about seeing him again. "Oh, I've changed...you just don't know it yet." He said, remembering that he was taken. As they reached James' place, he let go of Alexa's hand so he could open the door. "Here we are." He said, smiling at her, whilst he held the door for her.

Luna had been shopping as she heard James voice seh went to Alexa she saw she was way much prettier then her, "hey you guys you must be Alexa?" she asked, smiling but feeling a little jealous of her.

Alexa knew stealing James would be easy, "yeah i am and you must be Luna" she said, pretending to be nice.

James smiled as he saw Luna and ran over to her. "Hey Luna." He said before giving her a big hug and a kiss. He spotted the jealousy in her face and wanted her to know that he wasn't going to leave her for Alexa, and he wanted Alexa to know that to. James smiled at them both, as he took Luna's hand then lead her towards his apartment, "You girls were right, Alexa, this is Luna, Luna, this is Alexa..."

Luna smiled, and held on to James hand for dear life, "nice to meet you Alexa hope we'll be great friends" she said, then she whispered to James, "you never told me she was so pretty" she said, feeling jealous a little more that James kept it from her.

Luna felt a little better, "ok" she said, kissing him long for she had forgotten Alexa until she cleared her throat.

Luna giggled and walked in and sat on the couch and watched Alexa enter.

Alexa walked in and swatted at James's butt and giving Luna an evil look that said everything, "nice place James so where is all our rooms?" she asked, giving him a girly smile.

Luna smiled, "um let me see both rooms then decide" she said, smiling at Alexa and being nice.

Alexa went into her room and started to cook something up to steal James away from that slut. Then she came up with a bright idea.

James smiled at Luna. "Okay, follow me." He said. James then took Luna's hand and led her upstairs. "So it's either, this room...my room...or..." He took her to the room next door, "Or this room, a room, that I didn't know what to use it for, so I put a bed in it..." James looked at Luna then smiled at her, and laughed a little.

Luna liked his room and the other room was bare, "i think i'll sleep in your room" she said, giving him a kiss and then walking to his room and shutting the door only to have him open it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back