Okay, so here's the sitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandee Roberts

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
I have brought back some characters from... THE DEAD! Oooh! Spooky! Anyways, they are kind of still dead as far as their social life, love life, and so on, go. So, for all my lovely HNZ...ians? HNZ-anders... People, i need help setting some plots for them. So let's get this show on the road.
Kristen.png
Kandee is a caring, sweet, and loving photographer, that may have lost herself a bit. She is smart, and hails from Leipzig Germany. As of now, her character development is under construction, and her topics are mostly one-liners. oh i remember those days =). So, she has this humongous fear of dogs, because when she was younger she was attacked by this coyote-wolf-like-thing, and if she is even in the same room as one, she freaks out. I think a plot with someone who is a dog Animagus, or a werewolf would be interesting; as far as when she finds out it'll scare her good.
As of now i have a finale for her, so i'm not really looking for a relationship. She is flirty though, and will tend to be so with anyone, even when she isn't trying. She has recently just gotten through a pregnancy alone, after leaving the man she is still in love with at the alter. The baby was put up for adoption. She is hoping to meet it in the future, (Maybe when it starts Hogwarts) it would be about five now, so plots in the future for that may be good. So, that's all for that.

Atticus.png

Atticus was never really all that developed unfortunantly, and his Character development is a bit of an eye-sore now. So what i do know, he's a player; a very big player. He had a girlfriend who was sort of steady, but they broke up when he left the country to get his Squib brother better schooling. Both of his parents are dead, which is why his brother was left in teh care of him. He loves his family to death, i know that much, but i need more to develop him.

Besides them I have two other characters, their plotline and story developments are right here for Ademar and right here for Tawny

Thanks so much for all the consideration! Keep in contact through here or a friendly PM =)​
<i></i>

Kandee and Cathy: Cathy is 25 and loves divination. I am looking for a friend for her. She adopted a child named Kona. Kona has some mental issues but not a disease. She is 11 and is very creative her mom is dead and he dads out there somewhere. Cathy is unable to have kids so, yea she can't so she adopted.

Mmkay, I'd love to have them be friends, definitely. Kandee has just given up her child, so she'd also love to hang out with Cathy and Kona together, because she may not have another kid. So can you start this?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back