Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring

Elijah was running late, as ever. It was 8.15pm and Elijah was dashing around his dorm. He really did hope that he would be forgiven by Hills for being late. He really did hope that. Elijah had completely lost track of time and was hurried putting on his best and smartest clothes for this feast. He quickly ran a brush through his messy hair. He through back into the room, just as he closed the door. Oh crap, I'm late is all he could think about. Elijah sprinted all the way to the entrance hall. There were a lot o people standing outside the hall. Waiting for People. How was he going to find Hillary. It was then in the distance that he noticed the back of Hils head.

"Hils!" Elijah called over the noise. He walked to her and say Hils. She looked amazing.

"Oh, wow. You look, a-a-amzing." Eli stuttered and stammered, almost speechless. "Not that you don't always look amazing but wow. I'm so sorry I'm late."

Hillary had brushed her hair and put on her dress. She had walked in to the big, crowded space. She had looked for Eli. Was he late? Or did he decide he didn't want to go? He had seemed so eager to when she had seen him before.

Finally, she saw him coming towards her. He looked nice. The only times she had seen him was when he was wearing casual clothes.

"Eli!" she said. "Thanks. You look.. very nice. S-so how are you?"

She was embarrassed for stammering, but she was still surprised that they were actually there together. She started doubting what she had chosen and worrying if she looked alright or not. She wanted to look her best for Eli.

Elijah took a few seconds, to just staring vacantly at Hils. She was very pretty, and while she had always been, he had never seen her in that way. It was a first for this little Hufflepuff. Eli took Hillary's hand and put his fingers through hers. He smiled at his best friend. An encouraging smile. Eli was very happy to be here with her. His emotions were of course a little all over the place, but she was very pretty, that for this one night, he wouldn't saying that he was her boyfriend.

"There is no time for that. Dance with me, pretty girl." Elijah said, pulling Hils with him as he walked into the hall and as soon, as they'd hit part of the dance floor. Although, Eli knew his dancing skills weren't quite up to scratch, they'd have to be good enough. "I should tell you now, Hils, I'm not much of a dancer." Eli said, facing Hilary as they started dancing.

[Sorry for the slight god mod]

[It's fine :) ]

Hillary was surprised when Eli took her hand. She had dreamed of this moment but didn't think it would actually happen. She was a bit nervous. She had never really danced before. Not in a ballroom way, at least. She tried to hide the blush on her face when she was called pretty.

"N-neither am I," she said, dancing with Eli.

She was nervous about dancing, but after a small amount of time to figure out exactly how to do it, she enjoyed it and wore her normal smile again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back