Oh what to do, what to do...

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka was in the library, which was bigger than any she had ever seen. Then again she hadn't seen many places. She was burryed in one of her books while Jinx made swips at her quill. She was also writing her Astronamy homework so she didn't have to do it later. It 'sliped her mind' to take Jinx back to Ravenclaw tower but the kitten was so small that he could ride in the bag with out being hurt for now. Zazuka put the finall sentence on her homework and started just to dangle the feather of her quill for fun infron of the tiny kitten.

"Hi!" Jezreel said to the girl she saw playing with the adorable kitten. "Sorry to be forward but I think we have History of Magic and Astonomy together and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Jezreel." she said extending her hand.

Andromeda came rushing in...
"Hi!" she whispered as she took a seat beside Zuka and a new girl. She petted Jinx on top of her cute little head.
"Hiya! I'm Andy!" she took out some books and sighed.

Zazuka looked at her for a moment tring to remeber then smiled. "Oh yeah I sit next to you in Astronamy, it's really a shame haveing to climb all those stares." She said as she put a starnd of her super curly hair behind her ear. She would have normally been stuttering but the Hufflepuff patch on Jezreel's uniform put her at ease almost instently. "Oh an this is Jinx." She said quickly pointing to her cat.

"hey guys!!" Miranda called as she came into the library. "So what's up with you all?" miranda asked curiously.

"Yea, the stairs stink."
"Hello Jinx!" Jezreel said to the kitten stroking its ear and giggling.
"So what did you think of the homework in our classes so far?" Jezreel asked turning back to Zazuka. Then she looked as a girl sat down at the table with them. "Hi I'm Jezreel!" she said to Andy. And then she saw Miranda come in. "Hi Miranda! How are you?"

Zazuka shook her head. "I honestly thought that things would be harder but it's just our first week. I guess we have to introduce ourselves before we get down to any real work." She said with a sigh. She folded the parchment up and put back in her bag. She laughed alittle to herself. Jinx seemed to be injoying all this good attention. "Randa! I finally see you!" She said happely.

"Aww, so this is jinx!" miranda said joyfully petting the cat on the head. "So what's up with you all?"

"Ssshhh" Andy giggled, "If zuka gets caught with Jinx in here we'll be in serious trouble".

Andromeda looked at Jezreel. "Hiya, I'm Andy!" she then playfully nudged Randa,
"so come on truthfully, what did you think of class today??" :blink:

"I really should be taking him back but, I don't know, what if he follows me out again?" Zazuak asked as looked down at her kitten. She was happy she desided to have him come with her afterall.

"Well I'm glad he followed you he's adorable!"
"Not much here Randa, just getting through the week, I'm glad I have an off day tomorrow so I can try and get used to everything around the castle. I got so lost on the way to History of Magic yesterday @-) !" Jezreel said.

"It wasn't too bad, but i was kinda boring." Miranda admitted, "Although I guess it was just the first lesson." Miranda said

Zazuka sighed. "Atleast you where trying to get there on time. I was late because I got absorbed in one of my cypher puzzled. I all fareness in was eyption Hyrogliphics so..." She said remembering the insedent. She also almost ran into the side of the teacher's desk but she was about to say that. "Jess don't we have Thursday off but then again diffrent houses could have diffrent days off... Oh Sorry is it ok that I call you Jess?" She asked looking down. She didn't realise she had just shortened someone's name without permisson.

"Yea Jess is fine. Well on the Hufflepuff schedule it says Wednesday off but like you said different house...may be a different day." Jezreel responded.

"I thought Professor Keller was lovely. He was direct and to the point. No mucking about there that's for sure. That's really what you need in a good professor!" Andromeda tried desperately to keep her voice down.

"Actually I found that he was a little strict, but not too much I guess." Miranda said with a smile.

Violet wandered in to the library, dragged in by the lure of books. "Oh wow..." she whispered. She loved libraries. Adored them. And magical libraries?
She ran her hand along the spines of books on various shelves, reading the titles, intrigued.
After some aimless wandering, she found herself at the study table of some first year girls she'd seen in other classes, as well as Jezreel, who she shared a dorm with, and some other girls she hadn't met but presumed were in first year. She blushed, slightly embarassed by her intrusion.
"Oh, um, hello," she said quietly. "Can I, uh, join you?"

"Of course you can, sit down!" Andromeda smiled at her, she had seen her around but had not had a chance to speak with her yet! she held out her hand to her, "I'm Andromeda, but call me Andy!"

Zazuka loked up at the new girl and smiled slightly. She was about as shy as Zazuka herself at first. "I'm Zazuka, you can call me Zuka if you like. And this is Jinx." She said pointing at her kitten who had taken to swiping at Zazuka's quill again.

Zazuka laughed into her other hand. "Don't look that way, Jinx has a way of bringing that kind of reaction out of people." She said cheerfuly.

Zazuka thought about it then smiled. "Let's go on a walk. I'm finished with things here." She said puting her quill away and picking up her Ravenclaw book bag she had gotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back