Oh Those Summer Nights

Cecily Kiernan

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
It was yet another glorious summer night as Cecily found her feet leading her out of the castle to the beautiful lakefront. The sun was saying her last goodbyes as Cecily finally made it to the edge of the water, watching as twilight began to claim victory over the day. Her blue eyes shone with joy as she took in the beauty of it all, taking in a deep breath of the summer air. With nimble fingers the small girl picked up handful of smooth flat stones and began skipping them over the lake with talent that could only come from years of experiance. It was a small talent, but talent none the less. She continued to throw the stones, enjoying the warmth of the oncoming night and simply lettein her thought wander where they may.

Adam was out and about the castle grounds and decided to go by the lakefront. It had seemed like weeks since he'd been outside the castle, doing a bit of this and that. He was glad to relax and clear his thoughts. He breathed in the fresh air.

Upon reaching the lakefront, he spotted someone. "Hello...Cecily?" he said in more of a question. He had seen the girl around the Gryffindor Common Room, but didn't really know her.

Cecily jumped slightly in suprise at hearing another's voice behind her. While dropping the stone she had been poised to throw she quickly whipped around, her sparkling eyes quickly taking stock of the situation. There behind her, stood a boy... a boy who apparently knew her name. This was school however, and he looked vaguely familiar, so Cecily decided it was perfectly fine for him to know her. She just felt bad for not remembering him. A friendly smile was quick to spread over her pretty face as she held out her hand to the boy. "Yes, it's Cecily. Cecily Kiernan. I'm terribly sorry, but I can't seem to recall your name. Your a first year, right? Gryffindor, like me" she continued, babbling slighlty her her attempt to make conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back