Faxen Lowart-Kozlova

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Hello my lovelies :wub:

I am posting this here because I really need a love life for poor Faxen here.

105278-she_he_good_hot_her_him.jpg

She's a very outgoing girl with lots of imagination and as fearless as they come. Typical gryffindor stuff, brave, bold, and brash though Faxi is also really focused on doing well in school. She has a few friends (mostly boys) but she needs some romantic interests. I am looking for a few flirtations and crushes but also for a boyfriend who will eventually break her heart (though I don't mind if her heart gets broken a few times :p ). So if anyone is interested in being this for Faxen, post below!

PS. If anyone reads this and is just interested in being friends, or having another plotline....feel free to post here as well.​

Hey Kait, I know that I'm already friends with you by my main Character Enzo but I was wondering if you could give Raffaelo my other character a chance? You see he's been a lot, his father doesn't like him a lot and well which causes him to hate his life and all. Then there's his younger brother Damien, who died at the age of five when Raffaelo was just 8 years old. His father blames him for the accident of his death and all. Oh and an additional fact Raffaelo is Enzo maternal cousin. To summarize Raffaelo up, he's really a sweet guy and respect ladies just like Enzo though due to the fact that he's having problems with his entire life he decided to be quite a bad-ass at times and quite a temper I might say. He's just really messed up and I'd love Raffaelo to be friends and then a boyfriend with Faxen. He'll break her heart too, and well like I said his related to Enzo so it will be interesting to see that happen. ;) :r

Here is his Character Development ^_^

Actually that sounds extremely interesting and could play out rather nicely with our other plotline :p I think Faxen would help him take himself less seriously.

What if Enzo is the one to introduce the pair?

I certainly agree with that, shall I add that to our current thread? Like I'll just bring him as a topic later on when I post? :r

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back